Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? (825 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
angry Back in the days, when out on a date and a girl/guy is fiddling with their phones or glued to its screen shows they are not interested or plain rude! How do you react when someone does this to you?

www.thebluntt.com
Facebook: facebook.com/thebluntt
Twitter: @The_Bluntt
Instagram: @the.bluntt
Google+: The Bluntt
BBM Channel: C00305254

Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
mtweeeeeee
Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by Cutehector(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol I had a date wit an active nairalander,

U knw what?

She checked her mentions often.

Well since I was an active nlder too, I didn't bother abt it since I knw how "juicy" some threads could be grin

Infact, we just jisted abt the thread and was yabbing the commenters grin

So it just depends on u and how u handle issues. It all boils down to your level of understanding

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
If it ever happens,means am leaving her there n then proly without letting her knw

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
you know you guys kind of had an understanding and shared hobby but I still don't understand why it should be during a date. It's funny how individuals have made it a prominent and persistent behaviour. I went on a date last year with some man and he was doing just that, and also mincing words and making me do all the talking. I decided to not go on a second date and called him out on his bullshit. This year, he calls me for another date and did the same thing. What would you make of that?

Cutehector:
Lol I had a date wit an active nairalander,

U knw what?

She checked her mentions often.

Well since I was an active nlder too, I didn't bother abt it since I knw how "juicy" some threads could be grin

Infact, we just jisted abt the thread and was yabbing the commenters grin

So it just depends on u and how u handle issues. It all boils down to your level of understanding
Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by Cutehector(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
thebluntt:
you know you guys kind of had an understanding and shared hobby but I still don't understand why it should be during a date. It's funny how individuals have made it a prominent and persistent behaviour. I went on a date last year with some man and he was doing just that, and also mincing words and making me do all the talking. I decided to not go on a second date and called him out on his bullshit. This year, he calls me for another date and did the same thing. What would you make of that?

abeg jor. We had a great time so? D date was never boring. Infact it even helped in prolonging our conversations.

I knw it's wrong to do dat on a date as I am totally against that buh since she was browsing nl, I was ok with it.

Most times when I am on a date, if the lady notices, I put my phone on d table, screen facing down. Den begin to strike the conversation.

Well we are in an Era of social media so there will ever be the possibility of it occuring on almost every date. People just hav to manage that.

I can only manage it as long as the date isn't boring..

Well I can say he fvcked up big Time since u hav told him your feelings abt it and he repeated such. It shows his level of exposure to having real conversations.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin I met this guy last summer... He kept asking me out for dinner. After few months I agreed but the moment we're in the restaurant, he said if we cud drink instead of dinner..

Being so damn polite, I still agreed..we chat all nonsense ..while he's talking to me his hands are busy texting.. I finished 2 glass of vodka/redbull still he was so busy texting cool

So I excused myself and said I will juz go to the loo.. After, I went straight to d exit door ,blocked his Number and took a cab back home. I never heard from tat guy anymore

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
before you finish making that statement
i will already be at the door!
no time for bullshit!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Well, will stroll straight and chat with the waitress or any idle female around.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by mizzbouqui(f): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
I do that when the conversation becomes boring, some guys are dull undecided
Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by sweet7oyin(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I do that when the conversation becomes boring, some guys are dull undecided
maybe u r d 1 boring...just saying
Re: You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? by mizzbouqui(f): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
sweet7oyin:
maybe u r d 1 boring...just saying
Kk

(1) (Reply)

*tell Her Yourself* / Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? / GUYS!!! Will You Accept Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.