Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. (3034 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by stephano008: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2017
There is this friend of mine that is so close to me. We have known each other since 2012. In fact she is the only one that stood by me when I first came to PH. She was there when the boy had nothing. This endeared her to me. I really love her and she do as well. Her elder sister has jokingly said we are meant for each other.

Things are moving well now and we have maintained our friendship. She is in school in Imo State and am in Portharcourt working and about to conclude my degree.

Early this year, I called her and made it known to her that we need to define our friendship. We gat to set direction so we won't blame anyone for anything.
I told her plainly that is my desire to get married to her as my best friend. So is better we start working towards it.

[/b]And her respond, there is still time. We should be going till then. Then she said it again, you are Just like a brother and I won't want anything to spoil our friendship. Let's just continue the way we are.[b]

But any time she sees any girl close to me she gets jealous. I made a post about a friend on Facebook and she called me and was angry about it saying I making her to feel jealous.
Her words

[/color]I don't want any girl to come close to you. I can't stand it to see another girl come to take my place[color=#000099]

Lately, a Facebook friend made a post and I jokingly proposed to her she jokingly accepted and jokingly made a post about it and I did same.

My bestie was so mad. She said all manner of harsh words to me. Asked me to go and leave her alone. That anything that happens to her is my fault. That she has fallen ill ever since she saw the post...

See me see wahala. Ayam not understanding this girl I swear.

What do you think I should do about it

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Cutehector(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2017
My brother dats how girls behave oo.. U got to play ur cards well.. And please keep ur shitts secret.. Don't post them on social media where she can see it..

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Adedaniel211(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2017
Alright
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Hehehehe...

I just had to laff...
But wait a minute; if she is this way, what happens when you eventually marry her??
Me dey fear this kind people o

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
She prolly mad you ain't proposing again
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by stephano008: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Bluezy13:
Hehehehe...

I just had to laff...
But wait a minute; if she is this way, what happens when you eventually marry her??
Me dey fear this kind people o

Me tire. I don't know what she wants from me.
She don't want us to be emotionally entangle saying it will spoil our friendship.

Ngwa allow other girls to come in, she wont
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Both of you are dead brain idiots

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by stephano008: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Both of you are dead brain idiots

Is it your dead brain.
Or does it affect the flow of your menstrual cycle grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Jodha(f): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Instead of yhu to sort things out with her... Yhu came to nairaland to tell everyone this trash...

It is well...

Spits..
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2017
stephano008:

Is it your dead brain.
Or does it affect the flow of your menstrual cycle grin

Don't ever quote me again in your miserable life!
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Tokziby: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

You just succeeded in giving me a belly Laugh. grin grin grin

Welcome to the world of girls where their Yes is most of the time No and their No is the same.
They will never tell u their minds even to the point of their death, they'd rather prefer to die with their useless ego
They assume every foolish reason not to say Yes despite their body language saying the opposite.

Its very glaring that she really loves u but their fish brain and ego wants u to find a way of fulfilling their "fantasy proposal" when u are not a mind reader or winch. She obviously know that u want her and made ur intentions known.
Dont be surprised that if u go to FB and pop the same question to her, she will blatantly refuse and give u one foolish excuse.

The reason majority of them are currently single is linked to this foolishness and their fish brain. They have mistook their husbands for boyfriends or just friends. Thats why their life is complicated. If u ended up with another lady tomorrow, they will blame u and lament that "didnt u see all the signals that i have been sending". if u said, "but i made my intentions known to u", they will reply, that "why cant u do this or that to make me say yes".
Women are too complicated undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by yusufyusuf1: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2017
I think she is just playing hard to get game talk to her once again and if she give u that friend zone shit then find ur way no time to check time

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Umu gals ehhhh.. Wen him toast her she no go gree ooo..

Now the idiot go they jealous..
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by stephano008: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Don't ever quote me again in your miserable life!

Calm your tilt down. There is recession. No need to type with muscle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Abegi, get serious with the new girl and forget about the other girl...she wanna tie you down while she flirts and fvcks around in imo, i hope she's not in nekede shocked??, fear girls in that school...this comment from her, "all of you guys are the same" means she's been fvcking right another guy in school...just set things right with the new girl, my take.

5 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2017
Continue with your new girl jare. Which kind bestie be this one.

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by youngbelieve(f): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2017
stephano008:

Me tire. I don't know what she wants from me.
She don't want us to be emotionally entangle saying it will spoil our friendship.

Ngwa allow other girls to come in, she wont
kikikikiki u don't kw wat she wants from you!! nwanne it is already obvious, let thy not be confused
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by LordAdam16: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Mr. OP, confusion is contagious. No let her transfer am give u.

Na so their life b, dem lyk 2 hold remote. Mk she knw say u dn tire.

It's either she is in or she is out. No sitting on the fence and making mountains out of mole hills.

-Lord
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by stephano008: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
Abegi, get serious with the new girl and forget about the other girl...she wanna tie you down while she flirts and fvcks around in imo, i hope she's not in nekede shocked??, fear girls in that school...this comment from her, "all of you guys are the same" means she's been fvcking right another guy in school...just set things right with the new girl, my take.

A senior colleague in the office told me this months back when I discussed her issue with him.

He said she is trying to preserve me for the future while she Bleep around.

Just imagine that kind thing

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by LordAdam16: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2017
stephano008:

A senior colleague in the office told me this months back when I discussed her issue with him.

You ma bleep around too na. You guys are technically not dating since she has made it clear there's no emotional whatever involved in the friendship, so there's no such thing as cheating.

Mk una dey preserve each other until the future.

-Lord
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Everblazinggg(f): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahahahahah.....uwa umu nwayi. Op, endure I think the babe wants you. She's just playing hard to get
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by firstking01(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
stephano008:

Nonsense, kai, at your middle statement, that's the highest level of friendzone, abegi dump her asap...girls always wanna eat their cakes and have it.
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2017
lol. this one is strong. Reminds me of my bestie.. Asked her out, she said no.... After months, i got a girl, like play like play, she became my enemy o..... She only talks to me when i'm single... Lol

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by stephano008: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Everblazinggg:
Hahahahahahah.....uwa umu nwayi. Op, endure I think the babe wants you. She's just playing hard to get

Playing hard to get kwa.

This is a girl that we have been together for over 5 years. We know each other secret.

Playing hard to get.
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by 1stfamous(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tokziby:
grin grin grin grin

Welcome to the world of girls where their Yes is most of the time No and their No is the same.
They will never tell u their minds even to the point of their death, they'd rather prefer to die with their useless ego
They assume every foolish reason not to say Yes despite their body language saying the opposite.

Its very glaring that she really loves u but their fish brain and ego wants u to find a way of fulfilling their "fantasy proposal" when u are not a mind reader or winch. She obviously know that u want her and made ur intentions known.
Dont be surprised that if u go to FB and pop the same question to her, she will blatantly refuse and give u one foolish excuse.

The reason majority of them are currently single is linked to this foolishness and their fish brain. They have mistook their husbands for boyfriends or just friends. Thats why their life is complicated. If u ended up with another lady tomorrow, they will blame u and lament that "didnt u see all the signals that i have been sending". if u said, "but i made my intentions known to u", they will reply, that "why cant u do this or that to make me say yes".
stephano008:

Playing hard to get kwa.

This is a girl that we have been together for over 5 years. We know each other secret.

Playing hard to get.
Tokziby:
grin grin grin grin

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by martinsfm(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Girls will want you to shoot yourself for them and at the same time still be alive for them...the babe prolly doesnt like u... she has low self esteem.. shes lonely.. ure the only shes got...u having a babe means less time for her... pray she too finds someone, she be back to her real self
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Idydarling(f): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
which kind wahala be dis one, but op u asked her to marry and she gave u a vague answer, free the babe jare... hate it when i see a fellow girl being a hypocrite, what's there in telling a guy you've known for a long time how u feel about him?? na wa oo, this kind jealousy too much abeg, i can't stifle a guy inasmuch as I don't expect any guy to stifle me, babe be thinking she's the only princess in the kingdom when there are plenty Queens everywhere mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by choix007(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Idydarling:
which kind wahala be dis one, but op u asked her to marry and she gave u a vague answer, free the babe jare... hate it when i see a fellow girl being a hypocrite, what's there in telling a guy you've known for a long time how u feel about him?? na wa oo, this kind jealousy too much abeg, i can't stifle a guy inasmuch as I don't expect any guy to stifle me, babe be thinking she's the only princess in the kingdom when there are plenty Queens everywhere mtcheww

Easy na, the babe really vex u...it's just plain maturity or the lack of it
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Idydarling(f): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
choix007:

Easy na, the babe really vex u...it's just plain maturity or the lack of it
its the lack of it my brother
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Girls and mumu drama ehhh angry angry angry

If you like Bobo, grab him na. No time to check time babez wink
Re: My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. by enyi1: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
U are absolutely right!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Conversation Between Husband And Wife / Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws / If You Are Annoyed By Righteousness89 Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.