Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants (5356 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
kinglekan:

To check the status of your mushroom looking hair amongst other details in my checklist. grin

°You must like my "mushroom " since you watching over it. tongue
....Seriously, what are you searching for?
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

Iamdurentt is contesting..

Mrobontami too
hahahahahahaha you ehn

1 Like

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
falconey:

good..........I am so loving this.

arugbo boyz wan contest ..lol
Thank God say you know say I don old pass that level cheesy ... Btw, I see the commotion wey u cause for Wednesday interview, I just dey smh 4u that day cool
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by falconey(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thank God say you know say I don old pass that level cheesy ... Btw, I see the commotion wey u cause for Wednesday interview, I just dey smh 4u that day cool

maybe that was the spice the contest need ," controversy" thou no harm intended.

as I wan contest now my deeds go surely haunt me. I wan go join guru maharaji movement now.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by kinglekan: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°You must like my "mushroom " since you watching over it. tongue
....Seriously, what are you searching for?

Oya bite me for liking it nau tongue

@bold that's for me to know and you to find out. grin

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
kinglekan:

Oya bite me for liking it nau tongue

@bold that's for me to know and you to find out. grin

*Kay.so tell me?
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by ihimiray(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
BTW. U pretty.. I like u
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by kinglekan: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Kay.so tell me?

Beg me! tongue cheesy

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
kinglekan:

Beg me! tongue cheesy

*shakes her head* uhn uhn....
.....bye wink
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by kinglekan: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*shakes her head* uhn uhn....
.....bye wink

Aurovoir grin grin

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by ademipeju(f): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
chelseabmw:

I dunno what u r talking about cheesy

cheesy
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by MrDojo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Unlike the female edition, Mr NL will probably have over 20 contestants.... Boiz r nt smiling
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Pennah(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
how man go take contest na... lalasticlala answer ur next Mr NL tosyne2much melow bro
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by falconey(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Unlike the female edition, Mr NL will probably have over 20 contestants.... Boiz r nt smiling

yes at start but as time goes on few will withdraw.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by MrDojo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
falconey:

yes at start but as time goes on few will withdraw.

Yeah that's true....but I've a feeling the 50k will motivate a lot of people to contest.... I'm even considering it.. grin
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by falconey(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

Yeah that's true....but I've a feeling the 50k will motivate a lot of people to contest.... I'm even considering it.. grin

yeah you can and should .....thou I wouldn't advice you to see the grand price as the ultimate goal because it will make you over do things and become desperate which will make you loose votes . if I were to contest it will be for fun, the price won't matter until I win.

isn't the 50k the same as the ongoing miss Nairaland? still few withdrew. why didn't the 50 motivate them? it is a huge amount for an online event.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by MrDojo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
falconey:

yeah you can and should .....thou I wouldn't advice you to see the grand price as the ultimate goal because it will make you over do things and become desperate which will make you loose votes . if I were to contest it will be for fun, the price won't matter until I win.

isn't the 50k the same as the ongoing miss Nairaland? still few withdrew. why didn't the 50 motivate them? it is a huge amount for an online event.

Solid advice......I get what you saying...I was really surprised too with the lack of contestants and withdrawals in the female contest.... 50k is really a massive amount......

I'm old fashioned grin I don't know how to enter a contest and do it just for fun....its flaw am working on..... cheesy
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Hillzy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Since money is involve me too I must contest

1 Like

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pennah:
how man go take contest na... lalasticlala answer ur next Mr NL tosyne2much melow bro
So you want make I contest tongue
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo gonna be there :DMrDojo gonna be there

1 Like

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
EVIDENCE1000 Here.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Evidence1000(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
EVIDENCE1000 Here.

Thanks hun
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Evidence1000:

Thanks hun
It was purely selfish grin Dont thank me
I just wanted some order.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by CarrotAndStick: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rumoured? Okay.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by CarrotAndStick: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by CarrotAndStick: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Evidence1000(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It was purely selfish grin Dont thank me
I just wanted some order.

You're right though. I'm still wondering what the criterion for selecting these contestants is. Is it by how long you've been on nairaland or how often your post hits frontpage ?
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Evidence1000(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
falconey:

Why am I just falling in love with you atm? Very sensible quote .

1 Like

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by timsonpreye(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
op u ain't serious do u knw there are more ppls that wants to contest also, i pray God give some ppls common sen.se
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Francis95(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
sheee i can contest too

buh am not cute enough cry cool
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Evidence1000:

You're right though. I'm still wondering what the criterion for selecting these contestants is. Is it by how long you've been on nairaland or how often your post hits frontpage ?
No! No! No! Anyone who wants can enter,this is just a list of those who said they would.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Contesting? Nah.. grin

Thanks for the mention tho..

Ugly dudes like me nor fit contest alongside handsome dudes like falconey and Drisklef

Smellymouth I dey ur back if u contest , u go win Drisklef, falconey even Tosyne2much.... No fear......gringrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African-american Ladies Bares It All In See Through Outfit (photos) / Sweet Uncle Tosin / Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.