Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants (5401 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by DanJimmy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Alright bro. Howfar na? That stuff. And how did you do the mention thing now now?
I still am yet to upload the profile bro and i'll follow, no qualms.
Tally should take her time ooo !!! Lolz
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Smellymouth: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Caringguy:
Op why didn't you mention smellym.outh...'' mehn that nigga is cray! grin

Contesting? Nah.. grin

Thanks for the mention tho..

Ugly dudes like me nor fit contest alongside handsome dudes like falconey and Drisklef

1 Like

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Smellymouth: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff, I see you viewing..

You ain't gonna see my picx grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Tallysmallz(f): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
DanJimmy:
Alright bro. Howfar na? That stuff. And how did you do the mention thing now now?
I still am yet to upload the profile bro and i'll follow, no qualms.
Tally should take her time ooo !!! Lolz
Shut up joor, must you mention me undecided i aint falling anybody's hand biko cheesy
Ugo said what? I'm coming online at the other side. grin
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
KingCheezyPuff, I see you viewing..

You ain't gonna see my picx grin cheesy grin tongue
•Maaaann!! You gon just call me out like that!! angry
....°Thats Dirty low grin
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Contesting? Nah.. grin

Ugly dudes like me nor fit contest alongside handsome dudes like falconey and Drisklef
Hehehehe grin na u talk am o
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Tallysmallz(f): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jarizod:
all these fine Ogas grin

I been wan contest before oo but Choi cheesy

These men are powerful grin
hehe... You can as well give it a try na... Who knows! Luck might just be at ur end when you need it most. grin
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Smellymouth: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Maaaann!! You gon just call me out like that!! angry
....°Thats Dirty low grin

No picture hun..

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
@KingCheezypuff Your hair tho'lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Tallysmallz(f): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Hmmm Tally, you've started again.

Thanks for the mention though.
And there we have it again. Two people in the list has confirmed and consented cheesy

baba warn jimmy oh grin una neva chi chunchin gringringrin
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Caringguy:
@KingCheezypuff Your hair tho'lipsrsealed
•Soooooon!!! angry Learn something!!!
That's the hair that grows from a Africans head and it's beautiful tongue

Don't be jealous cuz you bald! lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:

hehe... You can as well give it a try na... Who knows! Luck might just be at ur end when you need it most. grin
just maybe grin

I came 5th last year tho cry so sickening
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by exporters101: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Add me to your list
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Soooooon!!! angry Learn something!!!
That's the hair that grows from a Africans head and it's beautiful tongue

Don't be jealous cuz you bald! lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue
Did i hear you say I'm bald Hmmm......
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by DanJimmy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tally who get ur time, me? Lamo.. Teach me how to upload joor. Mine is not loading. Abeg, biko.

Drisklef nor worry i go report her give ugo! (recieved your email man)
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Tallysmallz(f): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
DanJimmy:
Tally who get ur time, me? Lamo.. Teach me how to upload joor. Mine is not loading. Abeg, biko.

Simply press 'quote' and you'll mention the person you wanna. Olodo rabata cheesy
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Tallysmallz(f): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
exporters101:
Add me to your list
Aiit, cool.. Any other detail you want to add?
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by photoshoot(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
cool
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Tallysmallz(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jarizod:
just maybe grin
I came 5th last year tho cry so sickening
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Caringguy:
•Yes.and you clearly suffering from Afro envy.

....°Don't be jealous though !!!! undecided
I will help you grow some hair on that BALD dome of yer's!! smiley
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by damilareoye: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin
OP, Airtel gave you upper hand..

Freebasics cheesy
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by DRISKLEF(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
DanJimmy:

LOL!
Feels good to have you arround Dan, really.

Just thread carefully.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by chelseabmw(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
I WILL DEFINITELY VOTE FOR MR CO.CK

1 Like

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by exporters101: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:
Aiit, cool.. Any other detail you want to add?
I'm exporters101, a Nairaland member vying for the Mr. Nairaland contest.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by DRISKLEF(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Contesting? Nah.. grin

Hian! Smelly has started oh cheesy

Sup man?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Why all these insults Is it a crime to compliment one's hair... If we are to meet one on one i don't think that you can spill those words right on my face...
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Smellymouth: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
DRISKLEF:

hian! Smelly has started oh grin
Sup man?

Babaly, mo gentle oo..

How your end?
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Caringguy:
Why all these insults Is it a crime to compliment one's hair... If we are to meet one on one i don't think that you can spill those words right on my face...
°I would to!! wink
Anyway,it didnt read like no compliment ta me.
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Tallysmallz(f): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Lmao. Kai grin
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by ademipeju(f): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fynestboi to must contest.

He dear not tell me no. angry angry
Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Smellymouth: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•[s]Yes.and you clearly suffering from Afro envy.

I will help you grow some hair on that BALD dome of yer's!![/s] smiley

Re: List Of Rumoured Mr Nairaland 2016 Constestants by Tallysmallz(f): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Caringguy:
are you actually caring? Like for real?
Me dey look for husby oh cheesycheesycheesy
cc Jimmy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful / +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.