Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. (1187 Views)

Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
The revelation was made during on ongoing drama between members of a popular sports radio show "Femi and the gang".

“Femi and the Gang” is one of the more popular Nigerian Sports Shows airing on Cool FM, Wazobia and Nigeria Info Networks and it was quite the surprise when the head of the gang Femi Obong-Daniels, tweeted the”sack”of 3 members of the team – Deji, Okon and Fiona. However, the members of the gang Kelechi Nkoro and Deji Kofi Faremi came on Twitter to make series of revelations, pointing out the mass sack currently going on in Cool FM, Wazobia FM and Nigeria Info.

Re: Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
All is well.
Re: Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. by samseen02(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
I tnk God for my life
Re: Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hand work of the dullard-in-Chief..
Re: Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. by ejilife: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is what happens when a dullard is in power.
Re: Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. by clintino700(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
The change most voted for..
lets all watch as they fullfill der objectives.
Re: Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. by vivalavida(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Shit just got real.
I am an ardent fan of femi and the gang.
So no more princess fiona. She is so cool headed and sure can analyse football matches better some of those guys in the team. It is well. Radio stations will pick u guys up soon
Re: Wind Of Change? Cool FM, Wazobia FM Joins The List Of Companies In Mass Sack. by Achuwa1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
where is minister of Labour & APC e-rats coz anoda private sector company like banks have sacked ooooo,,,,,
let Ngige come & threaten them not to sack coz its pmb tht supply free diesel for them to run their generator sets 24/7 to keep the station afloat & also APC e-rats should begin to quote labour law with verses for them.
NONSENSE!!

(1) (Reply)

AB Micro Finance Bank Interview Invitation!!!! / Unique Exterior & Interior Home Painter In Nigeria / I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.