Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines (1133 Views)

An Investment Banking Career: A Thread for Questions, Advice & Vacancies / A Strong Boutique Investment Bank Or Pwc(deal Advisory) For Investment Banking / Smart Banking Tips You Must Know As A Bank Customer: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines by Enrichlee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good day to everyone! I've noticed from close observation that Nairaland is filled with intellectuals and professionals in various field of life. Also, many people has found solution to most confusing things about life.
I am a graduate of Statistics from a Federal University of Technology in Nigeria. I finished with a Second Class Honours(Upper Division). 23 years old and just finished the mandatory NYSC scheme few month ago.
I plan on picking a career in the investment banking line as the field greatly aligns with my interest in the professional world.
I need to know how to go about it, if I will be needing a PGD as I'm thinking of going for my Masters programme shortly.
Pls help your boy and a brother out.
Re: A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines by adheydayor(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Visit jarushub.com for information on this. Or just Google 'investment banking jarushub' to access a some of the articles that have touched the subject in full detail

1 Like

Re: A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines by Enrichlee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
adheydayor:
Visit jarushub.com for information on this. Or just Google 'investment banking jarushub' to access a some of the articles that have touched the subject in full detail
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines by davide470(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
There are 2 sides: Sell side and Buy side of iBanking.

Which one do you wanna choose?

1 Like

Re: A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines by Enrichlee(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
davide470:
There are 2 sides: Sell side and Buy side of iBanking.

Which one do you wanna choose?
Kindly explain what both sides entail
Re: A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines by davide470(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines by rahulsingh2015: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
While writing the last paper of your final B Com exam, a plethora of thoughts go through your mind. A lot of these thoughts include plans about sleeping for an entire week or partying for an entire week, depending on your individual preferences. But trust us, none of that is actually going to happen because as soon as you finish your exams your parents, relatives, neighbors, and even your Facebook friends will start asking you about your future plans.
https://www.edupristine.com/blog/career-after-bcom
Re: A Career In Investment Banking: Tips And Guidelines by Elanqy: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pass CFA 123, then you become an investment banker

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job. / Any Info Abt G.r.e / Career With MNC That Pays Less Or Indigeneous Oil Firm Thats Pay Higher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.