Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tennis: US Open 2009 - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis: US Open 2009 (14567 Views)

Tennis US Open 2012.. / Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by rasputinn(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
qblaze:

RIP Fedex!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

qblaze:

You've been extremely lucky this year. Del P and Haas could have knocked you out of Roland Garros. Roddick lost his mojo at Wimbledon. This is the end of your era Swiss boy.

Yea and I hope you don't recover from this one ,BTW you should have cried a little na grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by dayokanu(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
I ain't hating,I've actually supported him at a point,it's because of him I coined the word Scottish-Brit,however he lacks the kind of fighting spirit it takes to displace a sitting numero uno,he tends to capitulate at the big stage

Thats the British curse Capitulating at the big stage
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by chic2pimp(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
dayokanu:

Thats the British curse Capitulating at the big stage
We obviously learnt it from the germans. Useless mutete.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

We obviously learnt it from the germans. Useless mutete.
Dayo's a hater . . .
When we start talking, he'll point out BMW
Making cars is meant to be one big thing . . . that will make Japan the most powerful nation in the world grin grin
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
I guess Grand Slams are over for the year. ,  . . . . . . see you guys in Melbourne Park next year.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
see them . . . tennis fans only 4 periods in the yr. grin
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
David You seem to miss out the word Grand slam? ? smiley
Of course ATP continues with Britain fighting relegation reh reh reh, but unless you deceive yourself not all those tourneys are fun to watch except it's a major tournament(not G.S).
The only thing that happens is that if you have a fav. player , you follow him/her about on the circuit and stuff.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2009
Kanye West @Federer(Shot of the Year Interview)

'I'm sorry Roger, I'll let you finish . . . but Serena Williams' f-word rant is the Biggest Tennis Youtube Moment of all time' cheesy cheesy
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2009
eldee:

Kanye West @Federer(Shot of the Year Interview)

'I'm sorry Roger, I'll let you finish . . . but Serena Williams' f-word rant is the Biggest Tennis Youtube Moment of all time' cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin I sort of liked the rant too tongue but that Kanye is a rat!!!
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
tubabie:

grin grin grin I sort of liked the rant too tongue but that Kanye is a rat!!!
I don't mind him as long as he keeps making good music cheesy
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
eldee:

I don't mind him as long as he keeps making good music cheesy
Hmmm, well he should just lay off making unsolicited and irresponsible speeches.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by eldee(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
tubabie:

Hmmm, well he should just lay off making unsolicited and irresponsible speeches.

He'll keep doing it . . . that's the Kanye we've come to know and have to love cheesy
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by tubabie(f): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2009
OK o !! Enjoy your man smiley

I have more to say about him but dont know if dt off topic will be too much tongue
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by chic2pimp(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

see them . . . tennis fans only 4 periods in the yr. grin
I ain't like u tongue. I follow tennis throughout the year cool.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by A40(m): 12:28am On Sep 16, 2009
Tad-ow!! Finally someone other than Nadal beats Federer in a grand slam final lets hope to see a more competitive male circuit next season,i still can't wrap my head around one player making all the grand slam finals in a year i wanna see Federer pushed some more abeg.

The billie dollar question? When will Andy Murray ever win a Grand Slam?
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2009
tubabie:

David You seem to miss out the word Grand slam? ? smiley
Of course ATP continues with Britain fighting relegation reh reh reh, but unless you deceive yourself not all those tourneys are fun to watch except it's a major tournament(not G.S).
The only thing that happens is that if you have a fav. player , you follow him/her about on the circuit and stuff.

Of course that's why i said fans only 4 periods a yr - 4 grand slams.

To be honest i only follow the GS and masters tourneys myself. Cant be bothered watching Almagro vs Andreev playing in Andalucia.
Re: Tennis: US Open 2009 by chic2pimp(m): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2009
davidylan:

Of course that's why i said fans only 4 periods a yr - 4 grand slams.

To be honest i only follow the GS and masters tourneys myself. Cant be bothered watching Almagro vs Andreev playing in Andalucia.
Would it even be on T.V ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Can Morocco Be Africa's Glimmer Of Hope? / Reporter Removes Clothes While Reporting On Ronaldo / "We Are Sorry For Yesterday's Loss" - Onome Ebi, Super Falcons Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.