Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster (758 Views)

Man Searching For Fuel In Delta Killed By Car (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by gbigbega: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
I had thought that something was wrong with my car, with the rate at which my fuel burn recently. I was almost going to see the mechanic when I asked many of my colleagues and they all testified that their fuel burns faster now than before.

Its terrible to see that despite the N145 new fuel price, the government through the marketers are selling Nigerians low quality fuel that burns faster than before. I can say that its better to buy the old fuel at N200 than this adulterated one. This is really unfair on the poor masses.

Please let me have your opinions and cry out. Make them no kill the mass finish o.

God is on our side - like a mighty and terrible one. We shall overcome.
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
gbigbega:
I had thought that something was wrong with my car, with the rate at which my fuel burn recently. I was almost going to see the mechanic when I asked many of my colleagues and they all testified that their fuel burns faster now than before.

Its terrible to see that despite the N145 new fuel price, the government through the marketers are selling Nigerians low quality fuel that burns faster than before. I can say that its better to buy the old fuel at N200 than this adulterated one. This is really unfair on the poor masses.

Please let me have your opinions and cry out. Make them no kill the mass finish o.

God is on our side - like a mighty and terrible one. We shall overcome.

My fuel isn't light tho cool cool cool
I always patronise A. A. Rano cool
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Honestly I noticed it too

I was thinking I was just being unnecessarily apprehensive because of its current price angry angry
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by boneruns(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
You are quite right.

I've noticed that to. Most especially the Forte Oil along Awolowo way, Ikoyi. I've stopped buying there. I've been buying from NNPC mega station along Alfred Rewane, Ikoyi. I think it is manageable.

DPR needs to look into this issue.
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by DonBobes(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
U r ryt.
Noticed it too!
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
boneruns:
You are quite right.

I've noticed that to. Most especially the Forte Oil along Awolowo way, Ikoyi. I've stopped buying there. I've been buying from NNPC mega station along Alfred Rewane, Ikoyi. I think it is manageable.

DPR needs to look into this issue.
dpr ke!
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by overall90: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
The whole fuel matter just tire person.
here in port Harcourt fuel is selling for 180 per liter and even at that you are not sure of the meterage and the quality .
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by boneruns(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Love Machine:
dpr ke!

Bros abeg who I suppose call?

It isn't easy.
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by idupaul: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
In Nigeria we are very gullible ,in other countries including nearby Ghana gas stations sell petrol in grades from regular to premium to supreme ..it's only in Nigeria we are not allowed to know what quality of fuel we are even paying for

1 Like

Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
SMH. Sales of adulterated PMS.

The government/presidency must respond to this issue.
Lalasticlala come and push this to the front page. We must allow other Nigerians voice out their opinion.

We are being cheated in our own country. Shameful!!!!
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by lekkie073(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
open na true o...no wonder my car Don turn to guzzler finish
Re: Current Fuel In Most Petrol Station Is Light And Burns Faster by mrvitalis(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please guys a good quality petrol with octate number close to petrol is ment to burn fast and is also very light. ... Tho I suspect ur bought a fuel mixed with ethanol, which is good for both ur car and the environment (even tho there is no prove humans are responsible for global warming)

Just be happy

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Out Between Police And Army In Govt House Over Sharing Of Rice For IDP / Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA / Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.