Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Mother Warned Me To Keep My Pregnancy A Secret-osas Ighodaro Ajibade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Warned Me To Keep My Pregnancy A Secret-osas Ighodaro Ajibade (823 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade's Four Generations Photo / My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Warned Me To Keep My Pregnancy A Secret-osas Ighodaro Ajibade by veeluv2015(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nollywood actress, Osas Ajibade in a tell it all interview with Genevieve magazine opens up about the reason why she kept her pregnancy a secret and becoming a mother for the first time.

Excerpt from Osas Ighodaro Ajibade’s chat with Genevieve Magazine:

On keeping her preganancy a secrete: ‘It is a very sensitive period for us especially with my older sister passing away from malaria when she was with child. My mum is really protective and she is on board with my keeping this pregnancy a secret,’.‘Losing a child is not easy on any parent so I understand why she is being protective. She evenshared with me some Benin superstitions like putting a pin on my clothes to ward off evil and never telling anyone how far gone I am in my pregnancy and I am following her instructions to the letter. We know the culture we are in. Let’s be real, there are bad belle people out there so to protect this blessing we are going to enjoy this moment privately.‘‘

Source:http://blog.iyodatv.com/my-mother-warned-me-to-keep-my-pregnancy-secret-osas-ighodaro-ajibade/

Re: My Mother Warned Me To Keep My Pregnancy A Secret-osas Ighodaro Ajibade by Shoelace1(f): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good
Re: My Mother Warned Me To Keep My Pregnancy A Secret-osas Ighodaro Ajibade by Shoelace1(f): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good
Re: My Mother Warned Me To Keep My Pregnancy A Secret-osas Ighodaro Ajibade by overdrive(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
glowing in pregnancy a very rare combo.me likey.

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe The People That Were Nude In Kanye West' New Video " Famous" / Photos: Miss New Nigeria World 2016 Stun With White Man At Miss Tourism Nigeria / Oyo State Governor Lands In Trouble Over Photo With Khloe Kardashian's Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.