Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Love Is A Spirit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is A Spirit (725 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! / What If Your Lover Was A Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is A Spirit by Orikinla(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2009
Love is more than the expression of emotions of your affections and passions, because love has been found to exist even when there are no such feelings of the instinct.

The feeling of love is actually more profound without any physical contact.
Why do we miss someone and we are never really happy until we see them?
You love someone who is millions of miles away from you more than the person who even shares your closets.

Twins often sense what is happening to themselves even when separated. One of them can fall sick in the absence of the other.

Love is a spirit.
It is an immortal spirit.

(Let me go back to work and I will continue later.)
Re: Love Is A Spirit by Ben13: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2009
keep da true life story coming
Re: Love Is A Spirit by biola44: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
perhaps
Re: Love Is A Spirit by ngel0v3(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2009
Don't mean to break into your diary, but let me clear certain things here (if you don't mind!)

Love is actually a spirit, but what kinda spirit? Love is divine. It is a Godly thing. In fact it is the whole being of God, and it surely can't die. But judging from the descriptions you were giving, (and most people's misconceptions) attraction is not love. Attraction is different. It is nothing other than the way of minds work in relation to our sexuality as humans.

So, please redress your assumptions. Cheers man!
Re: Love Is A Spirit by 190: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2009
wich is the ghost?
Re: Love Is A Spirit by sweetpie23: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2009

(1) (Reply)

The Romantic Side Of Me. / Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! / I Need True Love Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.