Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect (31920 Views)

"We Rob Stranded Motorists With Toy Gun" – Suspect (Photos) / How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess / Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nuezha(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2016
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION Big Boys Zone Jabi District Abuja

Weekly Summary: WK3 June

Hausa: 6 (2 suicide bombers, 2 robbers, 2 others.)

Yoruba: 8 (3 hooligans, 3 Kidnappers, 1 fraudster, 1 rapist)

Igbo : 32 (10 cultists, 8 armed robbers, 7 fraudsters, 2 drug barons, 3 rapists, 2 gays)

Others: undefined.

All datas are verifiable.

Crimes don't pay. Desist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Holarz(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2016
oh i feel sorry for the wife....but naija sef don dey develop,tracking criminals thru a mobile phone...that's a good start
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by logicab: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2016
If not for God, the man would have killed me.
See God fearing armed robber. Praise God for his life. grin
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2016
It only Nigeria border dat s as open as wot eva u may tink of. Nigeria force are to be blame.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Pyno30: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2016
KissCODE:
wonderful... you did very well...

come to think about it. The way wey soldiers de take harass people wey no carry gun make me no even feel sorry for the dead soldier.
Are you ok?
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Nuezha:
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION Big Boys Zone Jabi District Abuja

Weekly Summary: WK3 June

Hausa: 6 (2 suicide bombers, 2 robbers, 2 others.)

Yoruba: 8 (3 hooligans, 3 Kidnappers, 1 fraudster, 1 rapist)

Igbo : 32 (10 cultists, 8 armed robbers, 7 fraudsters, 2 drug barons, 3 rapists, 2 gays)

Others: undefined.

All datas are verifiable.

Crimes don't pay. Desist.

Hausa + Fulani: 500,000,000 (Boko-Haram, Herdsmen, Ombatse, Maitatsine, etc)

4 Likes

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by logicab: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Nuezha:

... landslide victory.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by DaBullIT(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Omo see glock !!!! Thievery doesn't pay
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by sadi78: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2016
KissCODE:

come to think about it. The way wey soldiers de take harass people wey no carry gun make me no even feel sorry for the dead soldier.

You are very heartless!! Possibily you are among another robbers group that we are going to read ur arrest story on NL
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Niyinficient(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Nawa o.....make dem face firing squad straight.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by focus7: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2016
After I read the Vanguard account on this report I simply conclude that this people from the SE are desperate, vicious, callous, wicked and dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Reference(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2016
I said it then that it must have something to do with the soldier. His flashy car attracted them. We have to do something in the area of lifestyle profiling of our elected officials and civil servants. Something is just not right.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by prigoz(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Evil that men do always live with them
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nuezha(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

Hausa + Fulani: 500,000,000 (Boko-Haram, Herdsmen, Ombatse, Maitatsine, etc)

figure is for those arrested and documented. Not 'ghost criminals'.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Nuezha:

figure is for those arrested and documented. Not 'ghost criminals'.

Help me count the ghosts in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjw5lTnClBo

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by calaway: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Lies....

Everyone know it herdsmen who pull the stunts in KD....the police should stop indicting and dis trying innocent lives for praise...
Surely GOD will avenge the innocent

1 Like

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by sweetcocoa(f): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2016
The one that makes me mad is these mofos calling god in everything.

See the hediot say "if not for God, he would've killed me" talking about how lucky he was that the trigger fired. Like are you serious? angry
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by ademoladeji(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2016
KissCODE:

Igbo well spotted!!!

Yours is coming soon. No be curse but reality!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by gformula: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
look at how these idiots wasted a man with shining destiny. They always claim that they are pushed to crime because they graduated and couldn't secure a job. Biko nu are they the only one who are going through such? Let death be the penalty of this evil they have committed, otherwise SHANGO go strike anyone who plays funny with this matter
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by ArcFresky(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Why do we bother, these once are dead meat naa, Killing a colonel in Nigeria? even if they are mistakenly released am sure The soldiers would be looking for their heads. In anyways terrible death awaits these once. The court can just pity and sentence them to hanging.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by lozanni(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2016
focus7:
After I read the Vanguard account on this report I simply conclude that this people from the SE are desperate, vicious, callous, wicked and dangerous.

And you are too 'focused' on over-generalisation.
Most SE people are decent and hardworking.
Criminals abound in every ethnic group, look closely into your own group and you will agree with me.
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by engreo(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2016
That is very bad
Re: I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect by Nuezha(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

Help me count the ghosts in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjw5lTnClBo

Give me their names and I'll give you the names of all criminals numbered in my post and the detention where to find them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos / Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment / Imo SARS Arrests Notorious Robber In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.