Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,621 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs (4119 Views)

Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets Ankio Briggs. / Ankio Briggs Blasts Niger Delta Avengers, Says Members From Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by Candyrain(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2016
mrvitalis:
First of all all land belong to the federal government (that's the constitution)

The North can't claim Niger Delta oil that's foolishness, just as Niger Deltans can't claim the farm lands in the North
But it doesn't mean that a northern can't invest in Niger Delta oil (every body with money can, all human race).. .. just as me as an igbo man can acquire 200,000 hectares of land in the North and farm on it if I have the money and the interest
To produce oil from a well u need to invest atleast $500 million and a group of people invest that or more to build infrastructure to produce oil... sale give ur government there 55% and use the remaining to pay staffs and the rest and even still pay ur chiefs and now u want them to just hand it over to you cos it's ur oil??
How will u feel, going to the north to farm and after farming the youth set ur farms on fire and ask u to leave or the burn the whole farms
Let's get this things straight

But they've been doing dat so what's ur argument?
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Aaronzy:
Wailers......GO AND DIE!

1 Like

Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by mrvitalis(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2016
Candyrain:

But they've been doing dat so what's ur argument?
Have u had a southern farmer chased away in the North or west??
Don't ijaws burn igbo shops? ? Don't they??
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Avengers could be from any­where. If Fulani herdsmen could come from other countries, who is sure that they (Avengers) are Ijaw people? I think it is victimization on the part of Federal Government. I think there is plan by the Federal Government to alienate the Ijaw people and take their land and resources from them. Why must Federal Govern­ment look for the Niger Delta Avengers in the Ijaw territory? Are we the only people in the Niger Delta? It is unfair and unacceptable and to create impression that Ijaw people are violent; and I am highly offended by it. In fact, Nigeria is governed on the tripod of corruption. Can it be said that corruption that cuts across the country, it is Ijaw people that are cul­pable? That is unacceptable.
STONE WORDS
OKO OR
FULANI HERDSMAN FROM CHAD , MALI AND NIGER
NDA FROM?
TO BE ANSWERED BY PMB WHEN HE RETURNS.
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by Okanokan(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Ann-Kio on spot. NONSENSICAL indeed!
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by AlPeter: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2016
quid:

LOL.
These are the self-deceptive narratives of APC that got Nigeria into the present mess
come on you can do better than this, seriously.
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by Silentmind(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2016
PassingShot:

I am aware the ministry of solid minerals has started tackling the problem.

Gold is also our collective wealth.

Please, if you have tfare. I will take you to Baure, Dankanma, achilafia, jibia and other parts of the north where solid minerals are mined. Let's see if you see any JTF or soldiers shooting them.

If you need info about sokoto gold, I will connect you to my friend Williams, he'll take you to different places where gold are mined illegally. You will see pure gold worn by these Hausa's.

Please, I say please again. You should try and travel to rural areas in the north and see what is happening there. I have travelled and I have seen.

What we condemn in the south is what they do openly in the north e.g fuel black market.

Come to the north, let me take you out.
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2016
AlPeter:
come on you can do better than this, seriously.
Some of us refuse to be zombie-fied grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by PassingShot(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Candyrain:

How did u come about this? Show us a link or do u want us to accept becos u said it?
http://thenationonlineng.net/fayemi-hard-times-await-illegal-miners/
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by joseph1832(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by ubyways(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
PassingShot:
I know PMB will try to balance oil well allocation in the next exercise for such.

However, crude oil, just like any other natural resource, found in anywhere in Nigeria belongs to us all.

It is our collective wealth (oyel).
ur assertion is wrong, are other solid minerals found in the north for all?
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by Tokt: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
PhilemonObende:

My papa daft-daft, let us support the fulanis in allocating all the oil blocks to themselves alone.

U still avnt told me how ur stuppid opinion concerns me.
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by Candyrain(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
PassingShot:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fayemi-hard-times-await-illegal-miners/

Good. Its been 7 months since the publication. When are we to expect implementation or hear of the clamp down of illegal miners? Are we to assume they stopped the mining because of this publication? We know of the clamping down and shoot at sight order on people who are into oil bunkering.
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by ba7man(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
PAINGAIN:
I guess russia should own and control the whole europe because they have the biggest land mass. The north remains a disease to the rest of nigeria. why are the yorubas still dancing with the north? For the north to be against the confab report clearly show they do not want whats best for nigeria but whats best for the north.
We Yorubas tried dancing with you guys........ but you proved to be just as evil as the northerners.

Heck, you even have your armed militia that have your regional backing to disrupt your region........ just like the northerners too.
Re: North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs by Aaronzy: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Silentmind:

Please, if you have tfare. I will take you to Baure, Dankanma, achilafia, jibia and other parts of the north where solid minerals are mined. Let's see if you see any JTF or soldiers shooting them.

If you need info about sokoto gold, I will connect you to my friend Williams, he'll take you to different places where gold are mined illegally. You will see pure gold worn by these Hausa's.

Please, I say please again. You should try and travel to rural areas in the north and see what is happening there. I have travelled and I have seen.

What we condemn in the south is what they do openly in the north e.g fuel black market.

Come to the north, let me take you out.
wailer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oke-ogun Threat Igbo In Oyo North To Vacate Their Zone With Immediate Effect! / FACT! South East/south South Votes Will Determine The Upcoming Election! / BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.