Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) (14686 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Dear Seun / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

You are a Muslim, She is a Muslim and I am a Muslim...

Your wife might deny you someday...

If really you're a Muslim I wonder why you're fasting. It's a waste, ain't it? grin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2016
Urlando:

Stop quoting me. NL Vic-O
lol mimzy are u married or not?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Creamish(f): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Seriously??... has it gotten to this??...

Addressing you bf as hubby, and he asked you to resign from your Job, and you did...

Because he is BF to you??

When you think straight, comment again...

When u have a child for this BF and u are meant to get married, ul do things together..but when things go wrong and he breaks d engagement and leaves....will ur status change to married?

How low can u go to defame someone? UV heard of karma right?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
femo86:

50k naira....SMH
You mean she denied cos of 50k naira.... grin grin grin grin grin The hustle is real
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

We don't seek disqualification ...

I am not a refiner supporter...

We need an apology...

Hence now we know the power of money...

Now who cares about the Mrs Nairaland??...

Will you just shut up! This is you supporting your refiner. Will you deny it? You are a liar! Yet you are wrongly accusing an innocent girl. Shame on you!

knightnemesis:
Refiner!

I will give u my vote

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Mediapace: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
Miss is/was when griezman lost his p.k by hitting the bar

Mrs is when one lies denying what you have tongue
lovat:
plz define a Miss and Mrs
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
lovat:
plz define a Miss and Mrs
You guys are making this contest uninteresting. Whether married or not she decided to be part of the contest..let her be pls.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by dollyjoy(f): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
why say refiner supporters?

How did u knw the op is a fan for teamrefiner?

The only person I was impressed with was a contestant I think misgdope or someone else, wen she said she is currently in a relationship.. she just didn't have to lie abt it. I was surprised how come all the contestants except one person admitted to be single.. that's a fallacy.

Mimzy can't be single when a child is involved.. the father will forever be part of her life whether she likes it or not..
Lanicky smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Smellymouth: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
Creamish:

When u have a child for this BF and u are meant to get married, ul do things together..but when things go wrong and he breaks d engagement and leaves....will ur status change to married?

You get time to explain oo cheesy grin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hadhrat Ibn ‘Abbas states that the Holy Prophet Mohammed observed that on the night of his visit to the heaven he saw a nation eating corpses and deads animals.

He enquired--"Who are those people? ’’ The Prophet was informed: These are the people who used to eat the flesh of others i.e. they slandered others.’’

Tell us the truth and apologize... we love her, but you don't lie to us...

Even in the month of Ramadan...

Preach the Qur'an to her...

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by talk2alabama: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lanicky smileysmiley
Ok was it lanicky dat admitted she is in a relationship?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Happy you say? I think you now know Joy better than she know herself.
shuo!!! na today i know you? hehehe just enjoy urself.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by lovat(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
You guys are making this contest uninteresting. Whether married or not she decided to be part of the contest..let her be pls.
A clear case of Fraud is right under your nose but you are spraying Bvgalri on it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2016
Urlando:

Will you just shut up! This is you supporting your refiner. Will you deny it? You are a liar! Yet you are wrongly accusing an innocent girl. Shame on you!

If you ever Edit my posts again, I swear, I will report you to the mods...

Show me a screenshot and don't resort to cheap blackmail...

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Creamish:

why did they broke up? who cheated on who?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by dollyjoy(f): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
Ok was it lanicky dat admitted she is in a relationship?
Yea, i was quite surprised she didn't go with the crowd nor was she scared of losing male votes.

I love that girl smileysmiley

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Tell me other Moniker, I dare you...

Prove me wrong....
I am not a FBI agent like you but I know you more than you know yourself. Stay low Mr
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by ibehKachukwu: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
sheba123:
They've come again with more nonsense. Okay, she addressed her ex-bf as "hubby". Most ladies do that. I do that too so what's the big deal?

Jesu!!!!! See fati.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by talk2alabama: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yea, i was quite surprised she didn't go with the crowd nor was she scared of losing male votes.

I love that girl smileysmiley
lanicky has my vote then! There is nothing as cool as a girl being plain and honest... that's the only thing I admire abt in a lady.. dats all..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by topgear(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2016
sheba123:
They've come again with more nonsense. Okay, she addressed her ex-bf as "hubby". Most ladies do that. I do that too so what's the big deal?

Would you also quite your job for your boyfriend?

Saying that your depend solely on him.

On a thread about new mums.....

Its common sense to see that she so has a Child and is probably married...

A simple apology wud do .

6 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by lovat(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Miss is/was when griezman lost his p.k by hitting the bar

Mrs is when one lies denying what you have tongue
Gbam
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by afroditte(f): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Wow shocked

This is shocking! The lengths someone would go to for money.
Nothing we won't see in this Miss NL 2016.

The judges won't talk now or are they confused?

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

If you ever Edit my posts again, I swear, I will report you to the mods...

Show me a screenshot and don't resort to cheap blackmail...

Bloody liar! Click on the link that has your name on it! Your comment is in full glare there. You are a refiner supporter trying to defame mimzy
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by falconey(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hadhrat Ibn ‘Abbas states that the Holy Prophet Mohammed observed that on the night of his visit to the heaven he saw a nation eating corpses and deads animals.

He enquired--"Who are those people? ’’ The Prophet was informed: These are the people who used to eat the flesh of others i.e. they slandered others.’’

(SAW)....PREACH ON BROTHER!
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Creamish:

Are you her??... seriously??...

This is the best you could come up with...

Buhari showed us his certificate... just to prove us wrong...

She should address the issue... or apologize for lying to us..

Just like Ivvy did

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Creamish(f): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
But why did mimzy lie dat she is single na? What's hard there in telling us she is happily married or engaged or in a relationship or if she is a single mum...

Honesty pays tho..

Are all mothers happily married or engaged or in a relationship?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by dollyjoy(f): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
lanicky has my vote then! There is nothing as cool as a girl being plain and honest... that's the only thing I admire abt in a lady.. dats all..
I don't think you are eligible to vote except you have another handle from last year?smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Creamish(f): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Are you her??... seriously??...

This is the best you could come up with...

Buhari showed us his certificate... just to prove us wrong...

She should address the issue... or apologize for lying to us..

Just like Ivvy did

Ur vote is not needed if u can go this far. Kindly keep ur slanders to urself.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Maxi112: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Seriously! The op deserves an Oscarcheesycheesy

I seriously don't understand though, creating unecessary enmity for yourself cause of a contest. After the contest what next?cheesycheesy.

Well, Refiner tried,never knew the oil in her head dey over flowcheesycheesycheesy
my dear na him wahala be that jara. no time to waste on negative things like this.

lolzgrin grin. I told her these b4 the interview; "look refiner, I've invested lots of energy in ur campaign infact everything to bring u to d level u are now, all I want is; go their and make ur supporters proud of you" and she did
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
lovat:
A clear case of Fraud is right under your nose but you are spraying Bvgalri on it undecided
Nigerians are wicked. I see mimzy winning this contesttongue haters everywhere and the hate is all she and her team needs for a fighting spirit.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:
dear seun, my name is Usman Kadiri, and I just want to make common sense.

Your organizers failed to run a background check on candidates, and we have been the ones doing it..
Candidates have all been accuses of Being rude, plagiarism, and the latest being a Mum claiming single..

She was asked by a Judge, and she said single.. that is to show you how wicked the heart of men are...

I don't wana disqualify anybody, but we need an apology.. Within the next 2 days or else I believe justice should take place!!!!!

Any mod that deletes or locks the thread should be ready to keep locking a lot of them till we get an explanation!!!!

Prove me wrong with the screen shots below...
I created the same thread, one mod locked it. I'm not interested in any candidate but if this competition still have any integrity left, a liar should not be Miss Nairaland.

Unfortunately, the mod will lock this thread again will not sensible explanation and her blind followers keep ranting all over the place. We want answers. Is this Miss Nairaland or Mrs Nairaland

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Happy New Year (2013) To All Nairalanders!!! / Pls Is There Environmental Sanitation Today In Lagos? / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.