Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) (14630 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Dear Seun / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
So...when all this is Finally over......

What will Y'all do with Your Lives? undecided
PS---Creamish, You shouldn't have bothered. You're giving IT Way More Attention than It Deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Smellymouth: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
exporters101:

STFU dude, take your arabic ranting out of here. There's a proof Mimzy lied on the interview and you're here chanting the book that's dividing Nigerians.

"GOD" bless you cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2016
shocked grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by lovat(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
If you ain't voting, why are you part of the hate campaign?
Hate campaign undecided undecided undecided

I saw a screenshot and after reading it objectively i came to the the conclusion that there is a K-leg with that contestant.

Trust me if i want to vote i can mobilise 17 vote on my own. My days on politics section has made me to have thousands of accounts.

Let your contestant clarify herself

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:

PS---Creamish, You shouldn't have bothered. You're giving IT Way More Attention than It Deserves.
see better pickin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Lezzlie(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
lol no bro, u have to put yourself in my shoes, the reason why i cant help it but to get out mimzy is because of muva and thesonofmark. its not even bcaus of lezzlie.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alhamdulillah grin cheesy

"Life is short. Let us not waste our energy on being angry at our enemies and seeking revenge against them. If we can progressively minimize our spite every day, then soon we will bear no hatred or malice in our hearts"..

AirSultan, e be like say na this thread we go break our fast oo cheesy grin

Shey dem say na Islam dey filled with hatred? cheesy

Stop the ranting...

Personally, I have contacted seun and ask him if we can reward the last 3 contestants..

That is why we are doing a background check...

But denying Cus of 50k or 35k or 25k

That's not possible..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Mimzy dey give some people headache grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by ibehKachukwu: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
gossipfreak:
Who gives a hoot about your dry nyash refiner

You again?

Make una follow me look her profile, please confirm if she has a wet kyansh or flat one.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by telemapreye1(f): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
afroditte:
it's not even about married or not. The more important thing is why she would say she is single when she clearly isn't.
pls aunty show us her marriage certificate....since you were the officiating priest.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Creamish(f): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:

Yeah.. Ur right. My bad. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by lovat(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
afroditte:
do you even know what blackmail means?

She lied.

You people can clear the air now or watch as it blows out of proportion. A lie is a lie and liars are not fit to be role models.
Finally a Daniel has come to judgement grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by afroditte(f): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
exporters101:
Seun please tell us, is this Miss Nairaland or Miss Nairaland. Mimzy should be disqualified for lying to a judge. A mod has been blocking all our threads for answers on this issue and we will never until either she's disqualified or we have proof from her that she's single.
I don't even understand the competition this year. Too much controversy.

Copycats and liars for 50k, gosh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
Threads like this will not seize, people want answers as to the relationship status of this Mimzy woman and the judges should speak out. There are other evidences that she's married and for pete's sake why is she lying?

Tosyne2much, Dygeasy, Mizmycoli

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Maxi112: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
You guys are making this contest uninteresting. Whether married or not she decided to be part of the contest..let her be pls.
grin grin grin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
Urlando:

They are just trying to get her to back down so refiner can come 2nd or 3rd grin
They are making her to be more popular. I neva wanted to be part of this contest but they made me to support mimzy with their silly threads. I've pmed some of my pals cos of her. she's winning this for sure cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:
As a man and husband, I know how it feels...

I can personally reward all contestants, but lying to a group of highly intelligent men??

Not possible... an Apology or disqualification, that's all...
why not produce pictures from her wedding to support your claim... If you don't know ask me I will tell you the truth...
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by ibehKachukwu: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Where is it written that a married woman can't contest for miss Nairaland?

Née checkiziannu difference btw MISS and MRS.

Odi so glaring

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
see better pickin
coolcool tongue
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2016
I know pants sellers are as good as jobless. How many people buy tokunbo Chinese pants nowadays? grin grin grin

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin grin
Maxwelltongue watin I dogrin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
And yet they complain that Buhari is corrupt...
A simple case of Clarification, Everyone is hiding...
The problems with Nigeria are Nigerians...

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
They are making her to be more popular. I neva wanted to be part of this contest but they made me to support mimzy with their silly threads. I've pmed some of my pals cos of her. she's winning this for sure cheesy
how much can u bet?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by ibehKachukwu: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
All because of 50 thousand naira you guys want to kill yourself??so she can't adress her BF as hubby again kwa!??
You are doing all this cos your candidate r.efiner didn't do well...Mimzy is the people choice.

Onye sikwa na bu nya?

What dose Refiner got to do with you bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2016
And yet they complain that Buhari is corrupt...
A simple case of Clarification, Everyone is hiding...
The problems with Nigeria are Nigerians...

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2016
afroditte:
I don't even understand the competition this year. Too much controversy.

Copycats and liars for 50k, gosh!
The problem we have here is that the contestant lying because of 50k has some noise makers that doesn't reason but rants over all the threads. Till now no sensible response has been made in regards to this issue. Why would a contestant lied to be our Miss Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Is this mimzy? Wow! No wonder they wan die untop her matter! cheesy

Urlando:
Mimzy dey give some people headache grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
coolcool tongue
na xo, after doing underground damage.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Née checkiziannu difference btw MISS and MRS.

Odi so glaring
Mimzy is sure winning this, I've done some underground campaign.

Mrs will win this contest. She is beautiful and decided to contest I see no big deal about it.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2016
exporters101:
Seun please tell us, is this Miss Nairaland or Miss Nairaland. Mimzy should be disqualified for lying to a judge. A mod has been blocking all our threads for answers on this issue and we will never until either she's disqualified or we have proof from her that she's single.

Lying to a judge? In what court and under what oat....
You little kids on NL always trying hard to be noticed.

You think Mimzy or her crew and fans gives a tupence about your existence? Continue wallowing in your abyss of ignorance.

Out here, we keep real cool now watch how MIMZY army is going to take over this thread like...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=15pt]These people are neither the organizers nor interviewers. Why give them the attention? It's as simple as the maths I teach every weekdays[/size] grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854214_every_jpeg9462a6789faeccb5f75f60377c140f7f

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Authentic African Black Soap Vs Fake / Wealthy Nigerians Spend $6.5bn On 130 Private Jets. / Tanker Explodes At A Petrol Station In Kano This Morning. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.