Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. (2759 Views)

#bbnaija: Can You Marry Cee-c? Whatch The Insult She Gave Tobi / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by NigerianSHA: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
So, I called one of my Jamaican Shawtys, GADAMN...She can ride a mean Dìck. Like 2 hours after the concert, one of my side hoes that has been trying to force a relationship on my neck showed up unannounced.

I didn't want to send her away so I had to call my machinery into service after heavy use. Needless to say the general was still recovering and was semi hard and I just wasnt feeling it, the girl was obviously surprised as she had been expecting a good service instead of asking what's wrong, she brought out her iPhone and started texting.

I was infuriated, came up with a lie that I had practice and kicked the ungrateful bitchh outta my house.

Guys if your girl was using phone during sex, how will you react and is it right to use gadgets, WAtch TV etc during a Concert?
Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by ucheHapers(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2016
Oyah go baff...

1 Like

Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2016
[email] What a silly question. [/email]

1 Like

Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by sinaj(f): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Wot do u expect wen u weren't hitting it right sad
Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
pjadmwtpg@dmj
Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by photoshoot(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2016

I didn't want to send her away so I had to call my machinery into service after heavy use. Needless to say the general was still recovering and was semi hard and I just want feeling it, the girl was obviously surprised as she had been expecting a good service instead of asking what's wrong,

All this story just to prove that you aren't a weakling in bed undecided??

1 Like

Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by NigerianSHA: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
photoshoot:

All this story just to prove that you aren't a weakling in bed undecided??

No, it's not our first time, that's one of the reasons she's been on neck if you can't answer the prompt, go find some gays to kill...Homophobic piece of....
Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by photoshoot(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
NigerianSHA:

No, it's not our first time, that's one of the reasons she's been on neck if you can't answer the prompt, go find some gays to kill...Homophobic piece of....

undecided you don vex? I guess I hurt you
Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by jaxmanreal: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
guy

Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2016
NigerianSHA:
So, I called one of my Jamaican Shawtys, GADAMN...She can ride a mean Dìck. Like 2 hours after the concert, one of my side hoes that has been trying to force a relationship on my neck showed up unannounced.

I didn't want to send her away so I had to call my machinery into service after heavy use. Needless to say the general was still recovering and was semi hard and I just wasnt feeling it, the girl was obviously surprised as she had been expecting a good service instead of asking what's wrong, she brought out her iPhone and started texting.

I was infuriated, came up with a lie that I had practice and kicked the ungrateful bitchh outta my house.

Guys if your girl was using phone during sex, how will you react and is it right to use gadgets, WAtch TV etc during a Concert?
Fam u should be ashamed of urself grin common pus*Y u no fit nak tongue

1 Like

Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by Jangbajantis: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2016
sinaj:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Running204:
Fam u should be ashamed of urself grin common pus*Y u no fit nak tongue
lmao...tell him
Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
You need to get prepared and invite her; just to clear her doubt. Dis time ehn, make sure she runs outta your house, forgetting the same phone wink
Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by fuckpro: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
cool cool
sinaj:
I totally agree it should be right,left,down,up and 2♊r,pause,hold your breath,slowly inhale then exhale then go for the straight line home run,lace with intermittent stops if she doesn't start squealing and calling their community deity to bless you then she must be carved from stone try it and thank me later cool
Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by jamalnation(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
You for chuk am for her a**

Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by dreamwords: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: What Insult!...she Was Using Phone As I Was Yanshing Her. by chemol: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
nons.....who knows this ponnie star jare...

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience / Nigerian Man Obsessed With BDSM Cries Out To His Lady Crush On Facebook / Male And Female Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.