Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience (2892 Views)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
So lots of people believe in it and fvck it some people say. so if you've bn there. you know, you see him/her and you are immediately boiling, dying to his/her boo, bae. do you really take the chance? did it work out? please share your experience.
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Laveda(f): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Love? Nah.. Maybe lust or some sorta infatuation.
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by McBrooklyn(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Love at first sight was many years ago when I saw this girl I like but I was damn scared to approach and tell her the way I feel about her embarassed

Well, that's just a story and I'm not a storyteller cheesy cheesy
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:
Love? Nah.. Maybe lust or some sorta infatuation.
what ya mean? this thing is real dear. so you've never experience that before?
cc kelval
mzlarem
makydebbie
mhisbliss
countrygirl share your experience
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Love at first sight was many years ago when I saw this girl I like but I was damn scared to approach and tell her the way I feel about her embarassed

Well, that's just a story and I'm not a storyteller cheesy cheesy
for real? such a boring story
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by McBrooklyn(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
lostsouls:
for real? such a boring story

Lol, you're actually free to say that too wink tongue
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you're actually free to say that too wink tongue
i was expecting a romantic story jhoor..
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by McBrooklyn(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
lostsouls:
i was expecting a romantic story jhoor..

Well, I hope you come across a good, nice and interesting one, Bruh cool

I already told you I'm not a storyteller wink tongue
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
90 percent of d girls i meet always love or like me at first sight to d point dat dey yield almost immediately to my request 4 their numbers dat very first time. but after d first call 85 percent of dem hardly take my calls ever after.
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Ighoga898:
90 percent of d girls i meet always love or like me at first sight to d point dat dey yield almost immediately to my request 4 their numbers dat very first time. but after d first call 85 percent of dem hardly take my calls ever after.
whao, i guess you must have bn one handsome dude. but then why would they stop picking your calls again, are you sorta rude?
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Mhizjay(f): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Ighoga898:
I had to visit your profile to confirm the story...but wiarriz the pics na? wah do you ever say to them that make them stop picking your calls?
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Mhizjay:
I had to visit your profile to confirm the story...but wiarriz the pics na? wah do you ever say to them that make them stop picking your calls?
And why were u looking for my picture in d first place?
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2016
lostsouls:
whao, i guess you must have bn one handsome dude. but then why would they stop picking your calls again, are you sorta rude?
am 5.10 foot tall
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 12, 2016
Gone are those days.
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Mhizjay(f): 12:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Ighoga898:

And why were u looking for my picture in d first place?
To confirm the story
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Ighoga898:

am 5.10 foot tall
i know of 6'5 bro. though a model. 5'10 not bad either. i bet am not the only one that really wants to confirm your story. i actually checked your profile too just like mhizjay, hoping to see a one handsome dude only to meet the dp empty, not even an avater.

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Mhizjay:
To confirm the story
so u really think it's only handsomeness dat gets a girl to like a guy at first sight?? maybe dats why dey don't take my call after.
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 12, 2016
lostsouls:
i know of 6'5 bro. though a model. 5'10 not bad either. i bet am not the only one that really wants to confirm your story. i actually checked your profile too just like mhizjay, hoping to see a one handsome dude only to meet the dp empty, not even an avater.
I had b4 but I just removed it 4 some reasons best known to me.
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Ighoga898:
I had b4 but I just removed it 4 some reasons best known to me.
okay then bruh. nenye75, love your skin color. am so much wishing for that skin right now. anyway, you don't have any story to share?
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 12, 2016
lostsouls:
okay then bruh. nenye75, love your skin color. am so much wishing for that skin right now. anyway, you don't have any story to share?
u really want to see my picture
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 12, 2016
lostsouls:
cc kelval
mzlarem
makydebbie
mhisbliss
Nah. not for me...except you are gonna call admiring his looks love.
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by makydebbie(f): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2016
lostsouls:
cc kelva
mzlare
makydebbi
mhisblis
countryirl share your experience
nah, that's more of lust than love
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by TrapHedges(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2016
LUST AT THE FIRST SIGHT
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
lostsouls:
cc kel.val
mz.larem
makyd.ebbie
mhis.bliss
c.ountr.ygirl share your experience
am not lucky when it comes to this ladies jare.. i only met one once that confused my destiny, i couldn't make the move buh she saw the confusion in me though and i was just looking like mumu till she dissappear.. since then na only trapqueen77 get the key.
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
kelval:
am not lucky when it comes to this ladies jare.. i only met one once that confused my destiny, i couldn't make the move buh she saw the confusion in me though and i was just looking like mumu till she dissappear.. since then na only trapqueen77 get the key.

Got it boo... grin il put inside my bra so nobori will snatch it away... cheesy
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Got it boo... grin il put inside my bra so nobori will snatch it away... cheesy
dont put it inside your bra abeg. #fight_against_breast_cancer.. just put it in a safe and throw the key to the safe to the middle of atlantic ocean. that one will work better, dont you think?
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2016
kelval:
dont put it inside your bra abeg. #fight_against_breast_cancer.. just put it in a safe and throw the key to the safe to the middle of atlantic ocean. that one will work better, dont you think?

Hahahhahaha... I'm too far from Atlantic ocean boo... But I'm close to to Pacific ocean grin

Why u want me to throw the key? What if I lost u? cry I have no duplicate...
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by adegunwa4real(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
so.... i met her here on NL and she just took my breath away...ive been living on oxygen since then.... cry cry

PRESTIGERYHME
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by mhisbliss(f): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2016
lostsouls:
cc kelval
mzlarem
makydebbie
mhisbliss
if being lecherous is love then love at first sight is real, but i dont think lecherousness is love as love happens over time, not instantly, i think its lust at first sight, not that i believe love is real though
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by Mhizjay(f): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Ighoga898:

so u really think it's only handsomeness dat gets a girl to like a guy at first sight?? maybe dats why dey don't take my call after.
Lol...but wudda glanced @ the picture at first sight to know the feature that attracts them to you.
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
adegunwa4real:
so.... i met her here on NL and she just took my breath away...ive been living on oxygen since then.... cry cry

PRESTIGERYHME

speechless
Re: Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience by teepsee(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
There's nothing like love at first sight. It's just ur head playing with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian Model Punches Presenter For His Wandering Hands On Live TV (video) / Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House / u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.