Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. (2727 Views)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Greedy Nigerians Cashing In On The Rising Dollar Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by ucheokpara100(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
mich24:
Am ashamed of you,imagine the trash you just put up here,

Oga you no dey shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame,

i'm not ashamed i'm only shocked to my bone seeing desperate ways u guys look 4 money cos it was my first time to see somebody being unreasonable just because of money.
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
missbae:

i am disappointed with that south east man, why is he threatening u..he should just cut 8 of ur fingers and save us from the trash u r typing..
u don murder person with laugh
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by futurenix(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
ucheokpara100:
we started a business in SA (joint business) but the business failed (the South African we used his name claimed the business) now this guy is being unreasonable. presently someone wants to open a business and wants me to manage it for him so i told him i want to accept the offer then i 'll be paying him the money i ow him gradually he refused. HIS POINTS: that is either i refund all the money i'm owing him immediate b4 i can work for someone else or i should wait that he is expecting money so that we start another business that if i dont want he 'll send people to kill me.

Don't intend to comment on this your thread but let me be plain to you.

I don't know what your motives are for using "South East man" on your topic but it's very clear it's another dimension of promoting tribal hatred which is what Nigeria is struggling to correct.

Why did you not use " My experience with a fellow Nigerian" and then ensure you don't mention any race or region in your post then watch the different opinions you will get from NL. Instead you decided to put your shoulders up as a saint that you are painting the region greedy expecting support of your claims and more hate speech to make you sleep well at night.

Thank God they have known your intentions.

Back to the "derailing topic", your issue is with your fellow man who probably may not be opportune to know NL to spill his own side of the business between you two.

That you came here is probably because this issue has been settled by some of your friends there and it did not favor you, now you want to try him on NL in his absence.

My advice is, settle your case with him amicably OR take up your case to the police so the two of you will have the opportunity to tell your story and the issue rectified.

If it turns out both of you are there illegally doing illegal business, then deportation or jail is the best bet.

Wonder what your doing in SA if you don't love money.

And please don't tell me your a student.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by ucheokpara100(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
futurenix:

I don't know what your motives are for using "South East man" on your topic but it's very clear it's another dimension of promoting tribal hatred which is what Nigeria is struggling to correct.

Why did you not use " My experience with a fellow Nigerian" and then ensure you don't mention any race or region in your post then watch the different opinions you will get from NL. Instead you decided to put your shoulders up as a saint that you are painting the region greedy expecting support of your claims and more hate speech to make you sleep well at night.

Back to the "derailing topic", your issue is with your fellow man who probably may not be opportune to know NL to spill his own side of the business between you two.

That you came here is probably because this issue has been settled by some of your friends there and it did not favor you, now you want to try him on NL in his absence.

My advice is, settle your case with him amicably OR take up your case to the police so the two of you will have the opportunity to tell your story and the issue rectified.

If it turns out both of you are there illegally doing illegal business, then deportation or jail is the best bet.
[b]
[/b]And please don't tell me your a student.
ok tnx.
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by futurenix(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
ucheokpara100:
ok tnx.

Your welcome bro. Just remember if we are "One Nigeria" we must be our brother's keeper no matter the region or tribe. That's the way forward.

If you will mail the Mods to delete the thread and you repost it differently maybe with the accused phone number (if possible) he will definitely receive calls from nairalanders to bear with you.

Goodluck Bro.
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by ucheokpara100(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
futurenix:

Your welcome bro. Just remember if we are "One Nigeria" we must be our brother's keeper no matter the region or tribe. That's the way forward.

If you will mail the Mods to delete the thread and you repost it differently maybe with the accused phone number (if possible) he will definitely receive calls from nairalanders to bear with you.

Goodluck Bro.
i really appreciate, can u pls tell me how to mail them and also how to ready my pms/messages here i 'll like to know them.
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by futurenix(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
ucheokpara100:
i really appreciate, can u pls tell me how to mail them and also how to ready my pms/messages here i 'll like to know them.

You topic is on the business section , so go to the front page (Home) , click on business from the options, scroll down to the bottom of the business section just before the advert area, you will see the monikers of the moderators (puskin, FOD, dominique etc.) for the business section and also the option of "mail the mods" to mail the moderators.

Hope this helps
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by ucheokpara100(m): 5:27am On Jun 20, 2016
futurenix:

You topic is on the business section , so go to the front page (Home) , click on business from the options, scroll down to the bottom of the business section just before the advert area, you will see the monikers of the moderators (puskin, FOD, dominique etc.) for the business section and also the option of "mail the mods" to mail the moderators.

Hope this helps
God bless u brother, lastly i have alot of messages 4rm my fellow nairalanders but i dont know how to read them i dont know if u have any idea.
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by ucheokpara100(m): 5:28am On Jun 20, 2016
futurenix:

Hope this helps
God bless u brother, lastly i have alot of messages 4rm my fellow nairalanders but i dont know how to read them i dont know if u have any idea. or i 'll also mail them if they will direct me on what to do. cheers.
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by futurenix(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2016
ucheokpara100:
God bless u brother, lastly i have alot of messages 4rm my fellow nairalanders but i dont know how to read them i dont know if u have any idea. or i 'll also mail them if they will direct me on what to do. cheers.

Have you checked inbox of your registered email address? Try checking it. Messages I received were sent to my email address
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by ucheokpara100(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
futurenix:

Have you checked inbox of your registered email address? Try checking it. Messages I received were sent to my email address
ok
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by adellam16(f): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
ucheokpara100:
we started a business in SA (joint business) but the business failed (the South African we used his name claimed the business) now this guy is being unreasonable. presently someone wants to open a business and wants me to manage it for him so i told him i want to accept the offer then i 'll be paying him the money i ow him gradually he refused. HIS POINTS: that is either i refund all the money i'm owing him immediate b4 i can work for someone else or i should wait that he is expecting money so that we start another business that if i dont want he 'll send people to kill me.
my dear so u came to nairaland instead of reporting d guy to d police. Very smart.
Re: My Experience With A Greedy South East Man. by Baroba(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2016
futurenix:

And please don't tell me your a student.

Tuale, That's how issues are resolved, you are a smart guy..well done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To GTB? Modified (Resolved) / Filling Station For Purchase? / Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.