Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] (8892 Views)

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture / A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) / See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Something happened...

Since I'm subscribed to Evan Carmichael's Top 10 Rules channel on YouTube, where he posts successful men and women's top 10 rules, I got an alert of a new video of Mark Manson, the author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck. While watching the video...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
While watching the video, I was inspired to write a book titled You Are Almost There — You Just Need a Few More Haters.

This is a motivational book for men and women who are introverts and hate using social media to achieve their dreams, fame, or wealth because of fear of being bullied, attacked, or abused on the internet by haters or psycho. In the...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
In the book, Ned showed reasons why you need more haters to get to where you're going, else you won't get there.

When I conceived this book idea and when the video that inspired me ended, I immediately switched on Photoshop and spent a couple of minute at 2:30 AM (31sth July, 2019) to design this simple, but catchy cover. Everything took me an hour or less.

Typing...

2 Likes

The moral of this post is: when you get inspired, take action immediately or at most, within 72 hours.

Greatness and success are achieved by taking actions, not by reading or watching actions being taken by others.

The people who watch action, like football lovers, never make as much money as those who take action — the football players.

In the end, a football lover will be forgotten in the history book, but a player will be remembered. Why? A player is in action while a fan watches action. Those...

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Those in action always succeed despite the amount of haters. Burna Boy had lots of haters, but he was in action and kept accumulating more haters. One day, the haters made him famous and now, 70% or more of his haters are his die-hard fans.

Lionel Messi started football the same time with Mikel, but he is greater now. Why? When Mikel was asleep at night, Messi was awake taking actions indoors. Also, Messi has more haters and more lovers than Mikel. The best...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
The best success route is where you garner more haters at first, but in the long run, all your haters get converted to fans.

When Justin Bieber started, a lot of men hated him. When Linda Ikeja started, a lot of people hated her.

The greatest people on earth were hated more than they were loved at first. Jesus is no exception and neither is Goodluck Jonathan or Nelson Mandela. Your...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Your greatness is determined by how many haters you have and proving them wrong in the end. There were people who said nothing can ever fly in the air with people inside, but today, things can fly.

Get more haters and finally prove them wrong in a couple of years with your actions and determinations.

If you hide behind your computer or phone and refuse to come out of your shell, you'll end up as a depressed slave with low self-esteem and you'll think the whole world has ignored you. No, you...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
No, you ignored the whole world and yourself by not acquiring more haters and being focused on your pursuit of greatness.

How do you acquire haters? It's by being outspoken and not giving a f*ck when the haters come for your head.

Just like me, despite how many times I get abused on this forum, I still do worse than what got me abused earlier. Stubbornness is root of determination.

Yes, they'll disagree with you and say hurtful things, but you need to smile and keep moving. One day, you'll finally prove them wrong and they'll say, "I used to hate him/him back then, but now I'm addicted." In the...

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
In the new book, You Are Almost There, you'll learn step-by-step how to do it and stories of many great men and women around the world who did it.

Also, I'll show you how I do it. Yes, I may not be considered great yet, but since I'm following this method — which you'll discover in the book, my financial greatness is rest assured and so will yours if you start today. I'm 100% convinced this...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
I'm 100% convinced this book will be a bestseller. Why? Because everyone has a hater and they'll want to know why having more haters is good.

Believe in yourself and don't let anyone bring you down. To be determined, you must learn to be stubborn in a good way.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Oh, one more thing: please, learn how to use Photoshop — it's easy and it will generate you millions if you are smart in using it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
I hope you've all seen the naughty thing I saw. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by Tony142: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2019
Nice one boss, u are always on point
Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Tony142:
Nice one boss, u are always on point

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 01, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm 100% convinced this book will be a bestseller. Why? Because everyone has a hater and they'll want to know why having more haters is good.

Believe in yourself and don't let anyone bring you down. To be determined, you must learn to be stubborn in a good way.

Typing...

√√√

A time bomb.
Na boss you be las las.

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2019
I'd like to have a copy.
Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by latram4ever(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
I no get Dada yet, but you dey always burst am. Keywords, "when you see something that motivates you, take action at most within 72hours"
Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by Amanyanabo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
iLegendd:
Oh, one more thing: please, learn how to use Photoshop — it's easy and it will generate you millions if you are smart in using it.
How? Can you please explain

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2019
hello ilegend I just write a book finish is just about learning yoruba I will soon put it on Amazon thanks always for Motivation and teaching
Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2019
Amanyanabo:

How? Can you please explain
The summary is: if you have a computer, learn graphic design. With the help of YouTube, you'll get free tutorials.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2019
ambitiouschap:
hello ile.gend I just write a book finish is just about learning yoruba I will soon put it on Amazon thanks always for Motivation and teaching
Great news. Keep it up. Yes, you may at first, but keep at it and you'll see the result soon.
Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
I'd like to have a copy.
Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Great news. Keep it up. Yes, you may at first, but keep at it and you'll see the result soon.

thanks when I finish proofreading I will send one picture so you can help me edit to the ebook cover. no PC I would have do it myself and no money to hire one
Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2019
ambitiouschap:

thanks when I finish proofreading I will send one picture so you can help me edit to the ebook cover. no PC I would have do it myself and no money to hire one

Nice request, but it's beyond my kindness. Use www.canva.com on your phone to design it or visit a cafe.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38am On Aug 05, 2019
I came across a video of Grant Cardone talking about something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7zidvG2FL4

2 Likes

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:39am On Aug 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice request, but it's beyond my kindness. Use www.canva.com on your phone to design it or visit a cafe.
thanks sir I have done this with Canva am stuck with paperback and manuscript bla bla I don waste 500mb watching YouTube video on how to do it. pls help I have complete the ebook and proofreading I want to publish it in this week by God's grace. thank you
Re: I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:20am On Aug 05, 2019
ambitiouschap:

thanks sir I have done this with Canva am stuck with paperback and manuscript bla bla I don waste 500mb watching YouTube video on how to do it. pls help I have complete the ebook and proofreading I want to publish it in this week by God's grace. thank you
It seems you have to wait till you get a laptop for this business. I'm not here to teach or help, I'm only here to inspire. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Very Confusing-see Reason... / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) / I Was Shocked When A Crippled Man Asked Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.