Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life (6821 Views)

11 Lies You’ve Been Told About Sex / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong Your Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Thank God she didn't lie this time around,10&11 wetin be the difference ?
Let's just say 10
when did i ever lie? Its not the same o. Eleven.
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
mhiz:

See shakara, I attended fggc. But I had lots of friends in fgc.
which set?
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Mediapace: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
When you told me you will upload your pics weeks ago after you drop your sis @ school and it took you up to 20hrs
juhan:
when did i ever lie? Its not the same o. Eleven.
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mediapace:
When you told me you will upload your pics weeks ago after you drop your sis @ school and it took you up to 20hrs
you still remember? I didnt lie o it took time but i still uploaded it that day.
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
which set?
I knw peepz from d 2011, 2012 set. I left Fggc 2011, after that fight.
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Mediapace: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
I can still decode any of our chats.

That day, OK cool
juhan:
you still remember? I didnt lie o it took time but i still uploaded it that day.
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
mhiz:

I knw peepz from d 2011, 2012 set. I left Fggc 2011, after that fight.
around wen i just enterd
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
around wen i just enterd
Where u a boarder??
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mediapace:
I can still decode any of our chats.
That day, OK cool
okay
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
mhiz:
Where u a boarder??
no day. Faith house.
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
no day. Faith house.
Ok, I was in aloe vera
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
mhiz:

Ok, I was in aloe vera
in fgc? Wats d colour?
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
in fgc? Wats d colour?
Fggc, lemon green.
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Charles4075(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mehn, Op I bleeped up back then especially singing National Anthem..

I rise oooo compassion
Nigeria score lo bay
To serve our father's land
With love and strength and faith
The na- suffer
Our street suffer
Shall never be in vale
To serve with heart and mighty
Ahh nation bound in fee-dom
Peace and unity..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
mhiz:

Ok, I was in aloe vera
mhiz:

Ok, I was in aloe vera
mhiz:

Where u a boarder??
makydebbie:
lol...wow...why i no go know....e dey sweet for body joorrr...you remember..tinkotinko tinkoko tin ko..shey?
grin[color=#000099][/color] please, Make sure to get married next weekend,if you've not already
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Angeldepedro:
grin[color=#000099][/color] please, Make sure to get married next weekend,if you've not already
lol...pls marry me na!
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...pls marry me na!
Not bad, in 10 years time, if you can wait. cheesy
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by makydebbie(f): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Angeldepedro:
Not bad, in 10 years time, if you can wait. cheesy
by then Bill Gates son would have asked for my hand oo..be there
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
by then Bill Gates son would have asked for my hand oo..be there
They are probably all married tongue, and why would you want to get married to bill gate son undecided
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by makydebbie(f): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Angeldepedro:
They are probably all married tongue, and why would you want to get married to bill gate son undecided
well i once had a dream about it...dreams come true nagrin
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
well i once had a dream about it...dreams come true nagrin
Well, if it's for the money, you needn't go as far, but you must be worth it, but if you prefer like skinned guys, please pursue your dream, but i can't guarantee you their efficiency under the sheet
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by reginaxes(f): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
The most excellent King? Imagine!!!

Not O singo singo again! Chaeeeee

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Adekorya: 12:29am On Jun 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by borngeologist(m): 12:37am On Jun 19, 2016
So since all this year is rubbish have been singing..sha I love it that way
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Mediapace:
YouU caught me OP,AM guilty,check these out :
This is super storey,a life of wife and zoro,this is super story ,of good food and our sin, a life of precious toe and gooood race,this is super story

This is super story,a life, of strife and sorrow,this is super story ,of good food and housing, a life of precious stones and gooood taste,this is super story

2.Halluday is coming no more mummy bells, no more call tisha pet gud bye tisha gud bye skolars i'm going to spend a jolloff holiday

correct=Holiday is coming no more morning bells, no more call tisha pet gud bye tisha gud bye scholars i'm going to spend a jolly holiday

You still miss am, Holiday is coming 2x no mor morning bells, no more teacher calls, goodbye teachers, goodbye scholars i am going to spend, my jolly, holiday.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by makydebbie(f): 5:25am On Jun 19, 2016
Angeldepedro:
Well, if it's for the money, you needn't go as far, but you must be worth it, but if you prefer like skinned guys, please pursue your dream, but i can't guarantee you their efficiency under the sheet
lol...you really taking it serious na...was joking..
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by esejessy(f): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2016
I am damn guilty shocked shocked
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...you really taking it serious na...was joking..
same here smiley
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by makydebbie(f): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Angeldepedro:
same here smiley
grinsmiley..
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by greatness22(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Lol, i guess you all remember dis marching song back then, but listen to how me and my dull gang back then did justice to it;

"If you do good, chingum, oh hooo oh, chingum, hoo oh hoo oh, chingum wetin for u.
"If you do bad, no more chingum grin

Also remember how i recite the National pledge;

I pledge to Nigeria my kontree, to be fafool, lawyer and lawless. grin

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2016
makydebbie:
grinsmiley..
cheesy , see teeth like chisel lipsrsealed
Re: Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life by makydebbie(f): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2016
Angeldepedro:
cheesy , see teeth like chisel lipsrsealed
iffa catch you ehn!..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People / I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. / Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.