Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" (15663 Views)

Two Buildings On Fire At Nkwor Ogbe Market, Ihiala Anambra State / 4 Storey Building Collapses At Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by EdifiedCEO: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Anambra State Government has announced reduction of all fees payable for issuance of Certificates of Occupancy (C of O) in non-state lands in the State.

If you have or wish to acquire land in the urban cities of Awka, Nnewi and Onitsha or in the rural areas of Anambra State, here is your golden opportunity to certify your ownership.

... Fast and very affordable!

This action will surely encourage our brethren and investors alike who wish to return to Anambra State for business and residential purposes.

Recall that Gov Obiano has repeatedly urged Ndi Anambra in diaspora to bring home their businesses having provided the most investment friendly environment in Nigeria... Our nation's safest State!

The application for commercial purposes would henceforth attract an increment of only 1.5%.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/anambra-state-slashes-cost-of-c-of-o.html

cc lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2016
FTC
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by yungryce: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2016
long story. last last, how much will it na cost??

Ezebinaugwu:
na who con b FTC lyk dis ?
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by DonMaxxy(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Nice. Almost every new day Anambra keeps making us proud. Anambra setting the pace since the time of Sir Louis Ojukwu...Nigeria's first millonaire.

Long live the light of the nation...

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by FineBro(m): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my governor! The best governor by a long mile. Amazing news!!!

Ok since I'm on front page and this land is mine grin check out some of these threads, mostly my interviews with amazing young Nigerian Entrepreneurs...They'll inspire you to be your own boss if you have not started thinking in that aspect.

This guy started a tissue manufacturing company when he was 25. He's 31 now and already a millionaire. https://www.nairaland.com/3153296/interview-how-started-grew-tissue

This guy is a talented shoe designer right here in Nigeria. https://www.nairaland.com/3160252/entrepreneur-interview-young-nigerian-shoemaker

And finally, I think government regulations especially NAFDAD make it more difficult for budding entrepreneurs to succeed. Your thoughts: https://www.nairaland.com/3135436/government-regulations-too-strict-nigerian

Thank You

God bless my governor
God bless Anambra state
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by laprince(m): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2016
This man has activated IQ

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by pendusky(m): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2016
noted
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by jerryevans: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2016
for this governor and gov Ambode who try pass...good work sir

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by stano2(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2016
MY LOVELY STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by kabman: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Obiano the noisemaker.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by YorubaHighness: 6:22am On Jun 19, 2016
lol no business? grin
Everyone is moving to the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by shaibu123: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2016
Anambra state needs jobs,jobs,jobs and jobs. The unemployment rate is too high.Governor Obiano should be working to create jobs period.we can build Disneyland in anambra state to attract visitors and create jobs. Open up abandon factories like pal brewery in Oko Orumba North (pal beer),Bekkes biscuits etc.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2016
kabman:
Obiano the noisemaker.

Don't be silly!

If you can define noise, I'll apologize for that comment.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Anthony0094(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 19, 2016
shaibu123:
Anambra state needs jobs,jobs,jobs and jobs. The unemployment rate is too high.Governor Obiano should be working to create jobs period.we can build Disneyland in anambra state to attract visitors and create jobs. Open up abandon factories like pal brewery in Oko Orumba North (pal beer),Bekkes biscuits etc.

My guy SMEs are the lifeblood of any prospering government. The man is making the climate conducive for entrepreneurs to prosper. Now you can own a land and get C-of-O cheaper and faster. Go to Rivers state and try to do that.

Smart people don't wait around for government to provide jobs. Smart people provide jobs and employ people like you.

No offense oo...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by johnchukky: 6:29am On Jun 19, 2016
nice move. ObiAno is without doubt the best governor on SE

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by SambisaKing: 6:30am On Jun 19, 2016
shaibu123:

Pal should go and die, we have had enough brewery in Anambra state and SE in general so no need to reviving it.

The place shoulld be sold and converted to another useful venture

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by LastSurvivor: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2016
My bro must hear this..
He gaz utilise this opportunity..
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by LastSurvivor: 6:34am On Jun 19, 2016
YorubaHighness:
lol no business? grin
Everyone is moving to the SW.

Really?
Jealousy is as dangerous as cancer..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by YoursGEJ(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2016
I think I have found the perfect state for my aeroplane manufacturing company

Only poor people will quote me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by shaibu123: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2016
You live in western world and you can say whatever you want about job creation.But the ask yourself who is the population of Anambra state and what is the unemployment rate in that state. Wake up,after graduation in South East you must have to move to lagos or Abuja in search of job.
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Frank3n2(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2016
Best southeast governor!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by amadice(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2016
Anambra state setting the pace...its citizens should do more in bringing there industries and businesses back home..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Onyenna(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by mrhansome12(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2016
YorubaHighness:
lol no business? grin Everyone is moving to the SW.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by mrhansome12(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2016
delivite:

My guy SMEs are the lifeblood of any prospering government. The man is making the climate conducive for entrepreneurs to prosper. Now you can own a land and get C-of-O cheaper and faster. Go to Rivers state and try to do that.

Smart people don't wait around for government to provide jobs. Smart people provide jobs and employ people like you.

No offense oo...

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Viktor1983(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2016
Anambra Adigo mma!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2016
The governor is a genuis

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by mich24(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2016
Anambra kwenu!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Dosunmu Street, Lagos, One Confirmed Dead / "Rumuokwurusi Residents Count Losses As Flood Wrecks Havoc. / The New CONCRETE STAMP Floor Finish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.