Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" (15682 Views)

Two Buildings On Fire At Nkwor Ogbe Market, Ihiala Anambra State / 4 Storey Building Collapses At Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Generalyemi(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2016
anambra...the Judah of the tribe of Israel.
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by logicab: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Sir Louis Ojukwu...Nigeria's first millonaire.
So Louis must be an alias of Da Rocha.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by amtaken(f): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2016
Willie is really working. God bless Willie.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2016
slashes the price from what to what?
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by semitunde: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2016
shaibu123:
Anambra state needs jobs,jobs,jobs and jobs. The unemployment rate is too high.Governor Obiano should be working to create jobs period.we can build Disneyland in anambra state to attract visitors and create jobs. Open up abandon factories like pal brewery in Oko Orumba North (pal beer),Bekkes biscuits etc.

Is it not people that will take the beer and biscuits? Same people who are unemployed? Won't the companies have competitors with lower prices?

Yes open up the dead companies but use a workable, sustainable process. Attract the people to come home first so there can be higher purchasing power due to increased population; then start working on other things.

Your governor is on the right track if the costs (and working environment) are attractive enough.
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Franky9584(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2016
person wey never chop belle full wan go buy land now?....maybe na politician
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by aalangel(f): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2016
kabman:
Obiano the noisemaker.

If you know what Ananmbra has been through since it's creation, you'll attest to the fact that we just got a governor for the first time!
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by aariwa(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2016
I am an anambra based lawyer .For all land documentations, registration,propertymanagement&purchase,C of O etc just inbox me a private message
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
shaibu123:
Anambra state needs jobs,jobs,jobs and jobs. The unemployment rate is too high.Governor Obiano should be working to create jobs period.we can build Disneyland in anambra state to attract visitors and create jobs. Open up abandon factories like pal brewery in Oko Orumba North (pal beer),Bekkes biscuits etc.

Are you from Anambra Mr Shaibu?
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by jude90(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2016
that's very nice meanwhile call us today for land and any landed property in awka and its environ
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Sfvalentine(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2016
shaibu123:

Mallam shaibu...come amukwo market for nnewi...space dey for u to dey do suya.

Only factories wey dey nnewi go give ur entire generation job.

And by d way hope no be bakers u dey call bekkes
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by Kobicove(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
How much was it before and how much is it now?
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by baba11(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Nice. Almost every new day Anambra keeps making us proud. Anambra setting the pace since the time of Sir Louis Ojukwu...Nigeria's first millonaire.

Long live the light of the nation...
What about the high rate of erosion ravaging the state? tongue
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by MrGerald(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
YorubaHighness:
lol no business? grin
Everyone is moving to the SW.
you've returned right? you've not made any reasonable contribution on nl, only hate, jealousy and tribalism, OK continue while nearing ur end
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by DonMaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
baba11:

What about the high rate of erosion ravaging the state? tongue

What about the high rate of flood ravaging Lagos your location? even Lekki areas are flooded...look before you leap bro...commend what is good or you keep ur mouth shut...save Lagos first before you think of Anambra...okay

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by baba11(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
DonMaxxy:

What about the high rate of flood ravaging Lagos your location? even Lekki areas are flooded...look before you leap bro...commend what is good or you keep ur mouth shut...save Lagos first before you think of Anambra...okay
Oga,the high rate of the erosion in the state is an open secret..I'm not the type that readily accept any news without concrete and logical reasons.. ask yourself this, why is it that now the country and the nation are broke that the state govt is doing this? I'm sure if it is for the masses or for the state to be more industrialised, it would have been agog in the news!!!
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by baba11(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
I love adventures and would love to relocate if it's done for genuine reasons but ....... grin
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by DonMaxxy(m): 6:17am On Jun 20, 2016
baba11:

Oga,the high rate of the erosion in the state is an open secret..I'm not the type that readily accept any news without concrete and logical reasons.. ask yourself this, why is it that now the country and the nation are broke that the state govt is doing this? I'm sure if it is for the masses or for the state to be more industrialised, it would have been agog in the news!!!

See me see wahala o...anyways seems you' re refering to Lagos cos for me you are not making any sense at all...name ten areas in Anambra where erosion is ravaging ryt now
Re: Anambra State Slashes Cost Of "C Of O" by internetpo(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2016
good one from my gov. I need to go back to my state and start a tech hub there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop / Building Collapses In Dosunmu Street, Lagos, One Confirmed Dead / Affordable Land In Enugu For Sell (Treasure Park Estate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.