Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage (849 Views)

D Kinof Of Transformation We Need In d Country. n'landers b4 and after pics. / Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion / Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by Rushtec(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Your opinion is welcome
Cc:fp doctors

Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by Rushtec(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
embarassed
Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol.....grin

Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by Famouson: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol.. ... . This is Change...A part of Buhari's agenda . grin grin
Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
Simple most men work tirelessly to satisfy d needs of their wife's neglecting his.
Mind you there are a few reverse cases were the woman becomes skinny and the man robust or both become either robust or skinny....
My brother "bottom line" money plays a major role in looking good.

Hoping it makes front page, so I can read others comments
Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by flexyfit(f): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
that is d change u can see.......ask APC
Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by Rushtec(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
flexyfit:
that is d change u can see.......ask APC
coolwhy all of una de tackle APC now lipsrsealed
Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't want my man to be skinny . I'm not attracted to skin and bones.
Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by osesology(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
donkilidon:
Hahahahahahaha
Simple most men work tirelessly to satisfy d needs of their wife's neglecting his.
Mind you there are a few reverse cases were the woman becomes skinny and the man robust or both become either robust or skinny....
My brother "bottom line" money plays a major role in looking good.

Hoping it makes front page, so I can read others comments
Or so you can receive more likes and mentions, abi?
Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by UrWorstNitemare: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
NB: A materialistic GF = Nagging Wife...
Re: Give Your Reasons Why This Happens B4 And Afta Marriage by flexyfit(f): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Rushtec:
coolwhy all of una de tackle APC now lipsrsealed
.....because of the change we are seeing now that they promised us

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! You Won’t Believe What This Popular Nigerian Actor Did / Man Dress Totally Like A Girl' Be Careful! She Is A Man (photos) / SIX Things A Lady Should NEVER Do For A Man She Luvs No MAta Wat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.