Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma (739 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute / I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by Fxwarrior: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Theres this damsel I love so much but she has a guy. Should I allow her to continue friend zoning me or tell her off?

I truly care about her....Please advice needed. I feel sad.
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
let her be! At least you know she has a guy. Or how will you feel if you were in the girls bf shoe, and you found out your gf is cheating on you undecided

anyway the girl has the final verdict. U know some girls are good at double dating. wink ask her out, if she accept (ur luck), if she doesn't(ur luck 2 grin)

but always remember this word: "KARMA!"
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by ForeverYoung197(f): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Just get a life. You already know she has a boy friend but still you insist your feelings. Move on.
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by eph12(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please allow her to do what she wants. Be praying so God changes her heart. And don't get your own life o. Keep on waiting for her
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by Thunderlicious: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
My friend look for ur own girl and stop fvcking somebody's future wife.
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by Olalan(m): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seems you love her cause she's a damsel, if this holds true then you are not loving but lusting. And my advise for you knowing she has a guy is to search for love else where if she is not ready to leave the guy for you. Remember you deserve to be loved in return and someone some where craves for your love just search deeper.
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by Fxwarrior: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Every girl claims to have a guy these days o.
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by Drnos16(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
How would you know who she truly finally belong to alaye Abegi jare
Thunderlicious:
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by Drnos16(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
I support you patapata.... Go ff ha talk.... She fit love u more... Ha relationship fit no bi dt perfect as ppl fine.... So I go advice make u take ur chances and I wish u luvk jare...
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by talk2alabama: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bros, do u knw dat it's possible to snatch a girlfriend from her boyfrnd? wink
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by eleko1: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
U have lust of the flesh. undecided U knw she already attached to a guy undecided,U still want to use style snatch her from her bobo abi undecided? U'll meet ur Waterloo soon.
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pussy Ass Nigga.

undecided

Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by Thunderlicious: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Every girl claims to have a guy these days o.

Then stop asking dem if they have boyfriends.
Re: Advice Me : Am In A Dilemma by MRBrownJ: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
you should expect her to do exactly the same thing she does when she "hopefully" becomes your gf and some stranger claims to love her too.

(1) (Reply)

29 Questions Women Have About joysticks / Desperate Kenyan Lady Looking For Sponsor In Exchange For Good Sex / Top/Common Lies Most Ladies Tell Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.