Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose (3693 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Now this might sound so simple but it's not. I try to make my life as simple as possible but somethings are just turning out to my chagrin.

First, it's my ex that I broke up with early this month. She's back and professing love. This is just crazy.

Second one, I just met few days after I broke up with my ex. She came at my working place for their business. She's into me. Went out with her yesterday for the first time and we shared a kiss. I'm not really taking this so serious bUT again Am i makING the right decision. ?

Third one, MhizzAJ. As funny as it sounds. I haven't met her but I have this feeling that she's my kinda of woman. Trying not to have feelings for someone over the net. Though I don't think she is serious about it, she would have sent me a PM when I told her I don't know how to send. Is love over the net worth the trouble?

Guys,how do I trim this down to the last lady standing?
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
shocked I'm not even there and you will b fake loving me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:
shocked I'm not even there and you will b fake loving me
grin grin grin

How? I am only being nice to you
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin

How? I am only being nice to you

tongue tongue about the girls follow your heart

Choose the one you desire

Back to our play

only nice me when I always dream of u

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
selflessposhheart:

tongue tongue about the girls follow your heart

Choose the one you desire

Back to our play

only nice me when I always dream of u
You never told me grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
GTFOH, you are not a serious fella and you know it.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bidobado:
GTFOH, you are not a serious fella and you know it.
How na?
Make sense now or I break coconut on your head
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Florblu(f): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
For wasting my time, Chineke na poogi oo
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You never told me grin
You never asked

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:
For wasting my time, Chineke na poogi oo
Why na?

Is that your advice for me
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Now this might sound so simple but it's not. I try to make my life as simple as possible but somethings are just turning out to my chagrin.

First, it's my ex that I broke up with early this month. She's back and professing love. This is just crazy.

Second one, I just met few days after I broke up with my ex. She came at my working place for their business. She's into me. Went out with her yesterday for the first time and we shared a kiss. I'm not really taking this so serious bUT again Am i makING the right decision. ?

Third one, MhizzAJ. As funny as it sounds. I haven't met her but I have this feeling that she's my kinda of woman. Trying not to have feelings for someone over the net. Though I don't think she is serious about it, she would have sent me a PM when I told her I don't know how to send. Is love over the net worth the trouble?

Guys,how do I trim this down to the last lady standing?

When you are super rich, ask me how to spend your money

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Confused sick creatures everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:
Confused sick creatures everywhere...
Get lost sick one
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
NoFavors:
When you are super rich, ask me how to spend your money
I can only help you establish something
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I can only help you establish something
Enjoy your fantasy world mate
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Get lost sick one
Huh? retardèd asswipe, you need
urgent help in no time you tomfool.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
NoFavors:
Enjoy your fantasy world mate
Trust me, it can be a reality
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
cool
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

Huh? retardèd asswipe, you need
urgent help in no time you tomfool.
grin

Keep defecating on your body. Let me not see you here again
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by mofeoluwadassah: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
marry the 3 of them now undecided
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
marry the 3 of them now undecided
Naah. Just one of them. You are not among sha
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by mofeoluwadassah: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Naah. Just one of them. You are not among sha
why will i be among them before when my brain is not malfunctioning tongue
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin

Keep defecating on your body. Let me not see you here again
#Trash! You can go fućk yourself while you
keep fantasizing 'bout imaginary feminines.
I leave whenever i wanna, dumb pig, lol.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
why will i be among them before when my brain is not malfunctioning tongue
grin grin

Seriously, it's only sound brains that I deal with. I have got a sound mind and body tongue
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by dollyjoy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
This one is a kid. undecided
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

#Trash! You can go fućk yourself while you
keep fantasizing 'bout imaginary feminines.
I leave whenever i wanna, dumb pig, lol.
grin grin

This one is frustrated oo. Wipe your ass with your palm and perceive it, how does it smell.

That's what you are .....Poo grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
A chronic retardèd one at that.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Kid because I said my mind.

Oya go and bathe and sleep
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by mofeoluwadassah: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

Seriously, it's only sound brains that I deal with. I have got a sound mind and body tongue
he show for ur body now....sound mind and sound brains
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

This one is frustrated oo. Wipe your ass with your palm and perceive it, how does it smell.

That's what you are .....Poo grin
I'm certainly not the daft toddler who keeps ranting
online about his failed destiny in life. I could use
your foolishness to cure some boredom tonight...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by dollyjoy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Kid because I said my mind.

Oya go and bathe and sleep
What kind of 'man' brag about ladies in an online forum? it's repulsive!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard / Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List / See The Face Of The Girl Who Slept With A Dog For 1.7 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.