Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel (3120 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by marvelck: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
There are guys who prefer meeting or taking their girlfriend to an hotel rather than take her to his house. If you have such a boyfriend, then he doesn't see you as his serious date but more of a sex partner. Likewise guys who are also fond of taking their girlfriends to a friend's house to relax or have fun. Any guy doing any of this, might also be hiding some things from his girlfriend... Girls, dont let any guy treat you like trash

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Thunderlicious: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Only wife materials are taken home.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by talk2alabama: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Only wife materials are taken home.
home means to see parents grin

Not when they aren't around cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by ForeverYoung197(f): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Uummm... I wonder why?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Ezedon(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Is that an advice, suggestion or statement?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ain't Nothing wrong with that...grin

If it's A 5-star Hotel? and Probably A presidential Suites? I won't mind! undecided

Dudes still take their hoes to 'em houses. ain't No big deal innit. undecided IMO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Proudlesbiangal(f): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:

If it's A 5-star Hotel? and Probably A presidential Suites? I won't mind! undecided

Dudes still take their hoes to 'em houses. ain't No big deal innit. undecided IMO
why must you call your fellow woman a hoe. Its bad enough men do it, we dont need women too degrading one another.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
why must you call or fellow woman a hoe. Its bad enough men do it, we saint need women too degrading one another.
You'd prefer prostitutes? LovePeddler?

I Call some of my friends hoes. it's really Not That big of a deal.undecided
Buh anyways... My apologies ma'am.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Proudlesbiangal(f): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
You'd prefer prostitutes? LovePeddler?

I Call some of my friends hoes. it's really Not That big of a deal.undecided
Buh anyways... My apologies ma'am.
okay ma whatever rocks your boat

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by decatalyst(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:

Pls permit to only say SPOTTED! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
decatalyst:

SPOTTED
tonguetongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by flexyfit(f): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
it's no big deal....what about the ones that stay with their siblings....some girls wants privacy instead to be at d guy home with no privacy....abeg hotel or home....no big deal...some take girls to thier home n still cheat.....hotel or home....I don't care......
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by misspicy(f): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Or when he takes you to his friend's house
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by bqlekan(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
When you have a fvcked up family,annoying siblings, nagging step-mum, coupled with a polygamous background, you will think twice before taking bae to your house. cheesy

So stop generalizing grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
No guy will try that with me, for the relationship will end abruptly.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by FTbomb(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
it will be at your home first, then my own home next....no hotel bullsh1t, unless i'm giving you a treat. sweetie, it has to be you or nobody else.. wink
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Touchey: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:

does this mean you're cancelling our "appointment" at leadway hotels?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Touchey:

does this mean you're cancelling our "appointment" at leadway hotels?
By "appointment", you mean?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Chrisrare: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:

dis hoe go sabi fucck 4 hotel as i dey see...

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Agu87(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
If am staying alone,why will I take my babe to a hotel but if am staying with family or friends then it's hotel jor cos we need privacy jor...
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Touchey: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
By "appointment", you mean?
our little romp
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by josef1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by ronald4lif(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
When one is still living with their parents hotel is the most convenient place to relax and feel comfortable with their babe. It's not every lady you take to your family house, not when you've nothing serious with them but just enjoying the temporal steam in the affair. It's not every lady you're dating that worth introduction into the fam.

And even if you're to take a lady to family house, it will just be for a brief moment as it's disrespectful to sleep with over in your parent's house, not when you're still dependent on them.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Touchey:
our little romp
I have no idea as to what you are talking about.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by lloydmuna2(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Maybe he wants to surprise her at the later end welcome to my home, our home
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by NemzySeries(m): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2016
sum babes jst dey funny.....so I shd take u to ma family hauz bkos we wan straff.....abeg wetin I go tell my retired mum? itz not like d hotel is even free sef
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel by ednut1(m): 5:50am On Jun 19, 2016
funny u. most do it bcoa they dont hv a house of their own. guys who live alone and bring in multiple babes nko

(1) (Reply)

Please Ladies Can You Answer This Question? / My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian / Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Lady Who Stepped Out In See-through Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.