Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,000 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. (3718 Views)

10 Ways The RIGHT Person Will Love You / Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. / 10 Ways The Right Person Will Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by BossDanniee(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ivyy» My one and only Miss Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ettaetta(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok i wont vote for her
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Synzu(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Speakdatruth:
Gerrout grin Enjoy your evening too.
We cool. grin
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Speakdatruth: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Synzu:

We cool. grin
We dey grin
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Hey!!!

Who be you
owner of ivvy's heart grin
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by SuperSupremo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Iamsynord:

owner of ivvy's heart grin
take the heart then!!!

I will take and manage the body
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ElDeeVee(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jamean:
Jesus! shocked

Lmao! You're very naughty OP. I really couldn't believe you had valid points.

Well... they should conclude the kini. Ivy.y has won, quarrel no dey that one. With the quality of publicity and a few excerpts I read from her interview; she's bae.

You mean the stereotyped interview excerpts you saw undecided
I'd rather just be refined by refiner.
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jamean:
Jesus! shocked

Lmao! You're very naughty OP. I really couldn't believe you had valid points.

Well... they should conclude the kini. Ivyy has won, quarrel no dey that one. With the quality of publicity and a few excerpts I read from her interview ; she's bae.

Is it the excerpts that she wrote herself or the one written by the 'team of advisors' advising her on how to answer the questions?

3 Likes

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ivyy(f): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Ivyy I great you,you got my vote but I luv you!!!

Hey dear, how you dey cheesy kiss

Apelex kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ElDeeVee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
adeaks:

Is it the excerpts that she wrote herself or the one written by the 'team of advisors' advising her on how to answer the questions?
On point brother

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Jamean(f): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
adeaks:

Show me your advisors and I will tell you who you are undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ErepaTV: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ErepaTV: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ErepaTV: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
cool cool cool

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jamean:

Show me your advisors and I will tell you who you are undecided

Not in this case.

If she needs a team of advisors to project a semblance of intellectuality in a mere pre-competition interview, what will she then do during the interview stage of the finals?

Nemo Dat Quod Non Habet undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
I just like her sense of reasoning.. going by her comments on those interviews.. she's worth it.. go girl!!
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ivyy(f): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
sekxy:
I just like her sense of reasoning.. going by her comments on those interviews.. she's worth it.. go girl!!

Thanks hun
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2016
sekxy:

i dey feel you like potholes.......
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2016
She's the way to go... Siggy says it all, no qualms #wink
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by LuveU2(f): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2016
She is beautiful but we re trending Mimzy cheesy
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by MUVA(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
LuveU2:
She is beautiful but we re trending Mimzy cheesy

Oshey!

#TrendMIMZY cool
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Ranchhoddas: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Iamsynord:

cryHaven attached myself to the group and after proper investigation into their nefarious activities and attempt,. I bring to you the 3 reasons why a sane man would never ever vote for ivyy.

Follow me

1) the reason number one is that .... Ehrm.... The reason one is expreslly stated and combined with reason two., join me

2) Another cogent reason you must not vote for ivyy is ,,,, ehrm :/ :/ .... Goddamn it ,, it will be in the 3rd point

3) * crying * .heki heki cry ;'( ;( ;(... There is no tangible reason not to vote for the damsel...

She is just the best candidate competition without blemish.... Beautiful, elegant , intelligent., enveloping, eloquent, attractive, cantaristic hokakalu ;( ;'( ,,,

what can we use now.. This ivyy girl is a big threat to all other contestants in this competition oo..

Shey awon contestants toku oti fi owo jona bai grin cheesy

Bros. I kneel down dey beg you...Go find work.

1 Like

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by MUVA(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2016
adeaks:

Not in this case.

If she needs a team of advisors to project a semblance of intellectuality in a mere pre-competition interview, what will she then do during the interview stage of the finals?

Nemo Dat Quod Non Habet undecided

Morning boss cool
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by youngdanee(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
cheesygrin

why you begging him? allow him to entertain us jara
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ivyy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

grin grin grin

I need your vote please embarassed
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ivyy(f): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
She's the way to go... Siggy says it all, no qualms #wink

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ivyy(f): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ksslib smiley
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ivyy(f): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
ettaetta:
Ok i wont vote for her

Vote naw embarassed
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Ksslib(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
ivyy:
Ksslib smiley
Was just passing by. smiley

Happy Sunday
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by ivyy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ksslib:

Was just passing by. smiley

Happy Sunday

Happy sunday dear. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Ksslib(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
ivyy:

Happy sunday dear. kiss kiss kiss
Nairaland should sanction your use of the kiss emoticon before you finish am . tongue
Re: Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. by Ranchhoddas: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
ivyy:

grin grin grin

I need your vote please embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? / As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? / See 15 Things Girls Want From You But Wont Ask You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.