Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? (3672 Views)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hi guys,

I got in touch with one of my colleagues sometime during December, the next day I saw her, I told her I liked her (so she won't friend zone me like my other colleagues)

but I noticed that ever since I told her I liked she has been really playing hard to get.

For more than 8months she doesn't reply my chats or pick my calls...the reason I still stick around is because she gives me ds vibe that she likes me too but she's just pretending

Now she replies my chats once in a while.
my plan is to keep in touch with her during this lockdown (even tho she still ignores me)...but immediately school reopens, I'll rapport with everyone in the staff room except her.

I'm contemplating doing that tho cos I told I loved her and ignoring her in real life may make it seem like I was deceiving her all along.

I don't know what to do.

help me out guys

thanks!

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by joceey(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Use your brain not your heart.

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Kriss216: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
For more than 8months she doesn't reply my chats or pick my calls

Like, you've been calling and chatting a Nigerian girl for 8 months, without a response? How can you be this senseless?

Does she have golds adorned round her waist?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by 2dice01: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
She is testing your love Bro

You almost there

Just 4years more before she says

YES

38 Likes

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by SageMK: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
This isn't hard to get or anything like it.
C'mon man, it's time to wake up and think.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by fati2001(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
u
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by GOFRONT(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bro use ya head

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
8 months? Some women get pregnant and conceive within this period, but you are here waiting for a lady to pick your text and calls. Brother, wait for another 8 months, she will be back.

7 Likes

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Camelot65: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Like, you've been calling and chatting a Nigerian girl for 8 months, without a response? How can you be this senseless?

Op, shey I told you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

I call her once or twice a week every month, not that I do it constantly. lol
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by chinedi7(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
2dice01:
She is testing your love Bro
You almost there
Just 4years more before she says
YES
you mean 7 years na... it took jacob that long to get rachael

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by proclinician: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
You already lost her before u started. She go use u catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Kriss216: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:

To slap you just dey hungry me embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
proclinician:
You already lost her before u started. She go use u catch cruise.

What do you suggest I do? abort mission?
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:
To slap you just dey hungry me embarassed
I need your advice boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
8 months kwa shocked?
ok oo it seems u have nothing doing with ur life than to be spending a greater part of ur time chasing a woman for good eight months shocked
funny thing now if we check her out it will be one ugly looking mgbeke dat has taking taken a greater part of ur time for good eight months
eight months is enuf for some ppl to set their life in pace
ur own na woman
keep on chasing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by MajesticKris: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
SEE THEM

SIMPs grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:
Hi guys,I got in touch with one of my colleagues sometime during December, the next day I saw her, I told her I liked her (so she won't friend zone me like my other colleagues)

MISTAKE #1
thinking that because you tell a woman you like her, she cant/shouldnt friendzone you, lol!

but I noticed that ever since I told her I liked she has been really playing hard to get.

MISTAKE #2
what do you expect? so now that you told her you like her, she MUST like you too? she MUST date you at any cost, abi?!
have you ever thought for one second that maybe, just maybe, this girl doesnt like you at all?

For more than 8months she doesn't reply my chats or pick my calls...the reason I still stick around is because she gives me ds vibe that she likes me too but she's just pretending

MISTAKE #3
thinking that the reason a babe is ignoring you for 8months is because she is "pretending" instead of accepting that you have been sent to the stranger-zone (aka she doesnt even want you as a friend)

Now she replies my chats once in a while.
my plan is to keep in touch with her during this lockdown (even tho she still ignores me)...but immediately school reopens, I'll rapport with everyone in the staff room except her.

MISTAKE #4
trying to hang on to rubbish, as if this babe gives a damn about you and your life. why dont you instead accept REALITY?! this babe aint for you, MOVE ON!!!!

I'm contemplating doing that tho cos I told I loved her and ignoring her in real life may make it seem like I was deceiving her all along.

MISTAKE #5
SHATTAPP there yeah! what do you even know about this woman to claim that you love her?! stop abusing the word love as it is obvious you have absolutely NO CLUE about what love is... and even if you knew her; interacted with her; spent valuable time with her; became passionate about her and ultimately loved her, LOVING SOMEONE WHO DOESNT GIVE A SHIIT ABOUT YOU IS LIKE WAITING FOR A BOAT AT THE AIRPORT.

I don't know what to do.

MISTAKE #6
really? you dont know what to do?! what about getting a life instead of hanging on to someone who obviously doesnt give a damn about who you are?!

help me out guys
thanks!

FINAL MISTAKE
the only help you need is a MIND RESETTING slap!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:

[img]https://media1./images/204dc002cab486541636f163a73c796f/tenor.gif[/img]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Thanks for the analysis boss, I'm very much grateful, I think it's best I face reality and move on.
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

[img]https://media1./images/204dc002cab486541636f163a73c796f/tenor.gif[/img]
grin grin grin grin

So you decided to do it yourself, lol and I was about to render my help with that. grin

7 Likes

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:
Thanks for the analysis boss, I'm very much grateful, I think it's best I face reality and move on.

there comes a time in life when you have to accept reality... expecting her to change after so many NEGATIVE SIGNS, is just as crazy as expecting someone to walk on water. see how you have wasted 8months of your life while ignoring all the other good babes out there...

get back on your feet, dust yourself up, have some respect for yourself and put yourself back on the market...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Move on bro
Plenty fishes in the river
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
grin grin grin grin

So you decided to do it yourself, lol and I was about to render my help with that. grin

lol, i wasnt gonna do it but then he wrote that he called her once/twice a week for 8 months....and i couldnt take it any longer.
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

lol, i wasnt gonna do it but then he wrote that he called her once/twice a week for 8 months....and i couldnt take it any longer.
Lol..grin grin Op needs it.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by enilola5: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
grin grin grin grin

you nor get joy at all
Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
enilola5:
you nor get joy at all
Lol... No be say I no get joy. If someone had given me that mind resetting slap I wouldn't have wasted 4 years of my life waiting for the one who never came. Though I was young and it gave me chance to focus on my career but that aspect of my life was paused.Not that I didn't meet people better but I pushed them away, waiting and hoping. So Yes! If slapping anyone will help reset his brain, I won't mind doing it, I will break his head self. cheesy grin

Believe me, I wouldn't want my enemy go through that.

6 Likes

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by paulolee(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
use ur head bro, girls plenty outside...dts how one bea did same thing to me because i approach her and i jus came in new to thier environment..
she jus de form hard to get lai say she wan gv me update join d nunu, i jus forget her n switch to anoda bea for some estate with her and d new one de always visit to gv me joy..
jus last sunday dt mumu wey bin de form text me for watsap say she wan visit to charge fone n collect movies, i jus ignore her..

4 Likes

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by czarr(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
I don't know if it is pride that makes guys not to take the redpill....that's why you lots will continue to ask such questions.

That girl is not attracted to you and she doesn't even want you in her friendzone.....she doesn't want you at all....now that we've gotten that out of the way you should know that she doesn't like you doesn't mean a girl hotter than her won't be heads all over you the next day....people like different things and girls are allowed to have preferences, it has nothing to do with you.

If you resume work and not talk to her she'll not even respect you as a human being....talk to her as you'd talk to any other person, you never want a woman to think you are butt hurt it will further lower the non existent attraction.

but don't worry i'll not leave you without a technique to atleast get her attention....women trust the judgement of beautiful women and they are very competitive, so if you can get a very beautiful woman to bring lunch for you twice in a week and another very beautiful woman to bring lunch the following week and flirt with you, you'll get her attention and other women in the office.....i bet my left balls on it... then your ability to hold a masculine frame from there is what will determine if you'd smash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
HealthWealthy:

1. ONCE YOU'RE PLAYED WITH LIKE A TOY THIS WAY.
2. YOU GIVE UP IN YOUR MIND BUT YOU DON'T SURRENDER. YOU GO ON FOR DOING SAKES.
3. IT MAY TAKE YEARS, BUT THE FOOL IN YOU WILL KEEP PUSHING YOU TO SECURE THEIR ATTENTION.
4. ONCE YOU BAG THEIR ATTENTION AND THE RELATIONSHIP YOU'VE STRUGGLED ALL YOUR LIFE TO GET, YOU BECOME DISSATISFIED WITH IT.
5. YOU BEGIN TO QUESTION YOUR SANITY, AND WONDER WHAT EVEN LED YOU TO CHASE THIS "INSUFFICIENCY" FOR MANY MONTHS.
6. THEN AFTER JUST A FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS, YOU WEAR OUT, AND QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP THAT TOOK YOU MANY MONTHS TO YEARS TO SECURE.

IT ALWAYS HAPPENS LIKE THIS. IF THEY PLAY HARD TO GET AND STRESS YOU, THEY'LL PLAY HARD TO KEEP AND STRESS YOU ALL THROUGH THE RELATIONSHIP. DON'T LET YOURSELF BE ANYBODY'S TOY. I SEE NO JOY IN FIGHTING TO BE SOMEBODY'S PROVIDER AND CARETAKER.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
czarr:
I don't know if it is pride that makes guys not to take the redpill....that's why you lots will continue to ask such questions.

That girl is not attracted to you and she doesn't even want you in her friendzone.....she doesn't want you at all....now that we've gotten that out of the way you should know that she doesn't like you doesn't mean a girl hotter than her won't be heads all over you the next day....people like different things and girls are allowed to have preferences, it has nothing to do with you.

If you resume work and not talk to her she'll not even respect you as a human being....talk to her as you'd talk to any other person, you never want a woman to think you are butt hurt it will further lower the non existent attraction.

but don't worry i'll not leave you without a technique to atleast get her attention....women trust the judgement of beautiful women and they are very competitive, so if you can get a very beautiful woman to bring lunch for you twice in a week and another very beautiful woman to bring lunch the following week and flirt with you, you'll get her attention and other women in the office.....i bet my left balls on it... then your ability to hold a masculine frame from there is what will determine if you'd smash.

God bless you for this bro. I'm getting relieved bit by bit.

1 Like

Re: Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? by HealthWealthy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

1. ONCE YOU'RE PLAYED WITH LIKE A TOY THIS WAY.
2. YOU GIVE UP IN YOUR MIND BUT YOU DON'T SURRENDER. YOU GO ON FOR DOING SAKES.
3. IT MAY TAKE YEARS, BUT THE FOOL IN YOU WILL KEEP PUSHING YOU TO SECURE THEIR ATTENTION.
4. ONCE YOU BAG THEIR ATTENTION AND THE RELATIONSHIP YOU'VE STRUGGLED ALL YOUR LIFE TO GET, YOU BECOME DISSATISFIED WITH IT.

There's no lie in what you've just said sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? / You Guys Neva Told Me This About Nigerian Oloshos / How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.