Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) (3686 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) / [VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
I had a previous thread titled ask a lesbian anything and basically it was more for educational purposes, for people to ask questions that they have always wanted to ask etc. I never once arranged any sort of gay meetings or illegal acts as rule number 9 applies nor did I promote or ask people to become gay. That is absolutely ridiculous. Its like me opening ask an alcoholic anything and then getting banned for promoting alcoholism(am even sure that person won't be banned). I honestly did nothing wrong.I am still a human being at the end of the day

If peoples sexual orientation is a big problem and you don't want people like me to post any topics or anything than rather come out and say that we are not allowed on this forum.

disclaimer: Any post I make from now onwards is not to arrange any meetings or promote any sort of homosexuality. Its not by force to comment on my topics. If you don't like it or you feel uncomfortable with it pass it by. To the boys that complained to the moderators. Stop being wimps. I am not here to take any gal from you or any thing like that. I am here just to pass some time and for entertainment. If you go through my previous post you would even see that this was the first topic of its kind.

I believe in fairness and treating people who have done nothing wrong right and not get treated badly because of their race, religion or sexual orientation

Cc: Seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Must you rub your sexuality in our faces?!.....

So you are a lezbian....get in line undecided..... I think you should be banned from the internet....

7 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
Must you rub your sexuality in our faces?!.....

So you are a lezbian....get in line undecided..... I think you should be banned from the internet....
Lol how am I rubbing it in ur faces? If I bother you why not ignore?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by FTbomb(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nairaland forbids your kind...deal with it..

3 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
FTbomb:
Nairaland forbids your kind...deal with it..
you don't own Nairaland so until the owner says otherwise than am not going anywhere grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by FTbomb(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
you don't own Nairaland so until the owner says otherwise than am not going anywhere grin
seun osewa hates and forbids homosexuals..

5 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
If I was gay, I would think hip-hop hates me/....
Have you read the YouTube comments lately?/
"Man, that's gay" gets dropped on the daily/....
We become so numb to what we're saying
A culture founded from oppression
Yet we don't have acceptance for 'em
Call each other gays behind the keys of a message board
A word rooted in hate, yet our genre still ignores it
Gay is synonymous with the lesser
It's the same hate that's caused wars from religion
Gender to skin color, the complexion of your pigment
The same fight that led people to walk outs and sit ins
It's human rights for everybody, there is no difference!
Live on and be yourself
When I was at church they taught me something else
If you preach hate at the service those words aren't anointed
That holy water that you soak in has been poisoned
When everyone else is more comfortable remaining voiceless
Rather than fighting for humans that have had their rights stolen
I might not be the same, but that's not important
No freedom 'til we're equal, damn right I support it

she's human, i'm sure she knows the path she's walking and what comes with it...self righteous people, in the end you're breeding hatred for them yet you claim you're better than them..everyone's got a life to live, I don't intervene in these people's life, but your hatred for them doesn't make you any better than they are.
And you Lesbiangirl, follow whatever rule NL has laid, you're a member and should stick with rules, your lifestyle is your business but Respect NL and fact that people dont like the homo thing

5 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by alobright17(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:

You where ban possibly because you went against the rules that guides the forum and I see no reason why you should be complaining about that.

Like you said if someone don't like your post they should skip it,the same goes to you if someone don't want you to post such on his forum,don't complain just move on to another forum,is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Parpor(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr ds is d 1st tym i'll b crossin ur path.i support u fully on ds one(irrespective of d fact dah i dnt fancy lesbians or gays)
Anybody wey no lyk her sexual orientation,mk him or her cm hug my transformer

3 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Parpor:
Lesbiangalr ds is d 1st tym i'll b crossin ur path.i support u fully on ds one(irrespective of d fact dah i dnt fancy lesbians or gays)
Anybody wey no lyk her sexual orientation,mk him or her cm hug my transformer
Thank you
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

You where ban possibly because you went against the rules that guides the forum and I see no reason why you should be complaining about that.

Like you said if someone don't like your post they should skip it,the same goes to you if someone don't want you to post such on his forum,don't complain just move on to another forum,is as simple as that.
Which rule is that? Cos there is only a rule about gay meetings and I never did that so enlighten me pls

Secondly you comparing apples with oranges. So if you as a christian for example don't like a muslim's comment then instead of ignoring his/her post than you must go to another forum undecided wow ur level of reasoning anyways ur opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
FTbomb:
seun osewa hates and forbids homosexuals..
I will not repeat myself again. Re-read my first reply to u if you still don't understand than that's ur problem. wink
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
kiddoiLL:
If I was gay, I would think hip-hop hates me/....
Have you read the YouTube comments lately?/
"Man, that's gay" gets dropped on the daily/....
We become so numb to what we're saying
A culture founded from oppression
Yet we don't have acceptance for 'em
Call each other gays behind the keys of a message board
A word rooted in hate, yet our genre still ignores it
Gay is synonymous with the lesser
It's the same hate that's caused wars from religion
Gender to skin color, the complexion of your pigment
The same fight that led people to walk outs and sit ins
It's human rights for everybody, there is no difference!
Live on and be yourself
When I was at church they taught me something else
If you preach hate at the service those words aren't anointed
That holy water that you soak in has been poisoned
When everyone else is more comfortable remaining voiceless
Rather than fighting for humans that have had their rights stolen
I might not be the same, but that's not important
No freedom 'til we're equal, damn right I support it

she's human, i'm sure she knows the path she's walking and what comes with it...self righteous people, in the end you're breeding hatred for them yet you claim you're better than them..everyone's got a life to live, I don't intervene in these people's life, but your hatred for them doesn't make you any better than they are.
And you Lesbiangirl, follow whatever rule NL has laid, you're a member and should stick with rules, your lifestyle is your business but Respect NL and fact that people dont like the homo thing
Thank you for your comment. I never broke any rule at all. I was simply banned for no reason because I posted a topic ask me anything and started responding and some ninnys were not happy about it simple. That's why I created this thread
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
Thank you
u have failed to realize that u have a problem and has bluntly refused to sort for solutions.. please don't quote me.. bye

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by alobright17(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
Which rule is that? Cos there is only a rule about gay meetings and I never did that so enlighten me pls

Secondly you comparing apples with oranges. So if you as a christian for example don't like a Muslims comment then instead of ignoring his/her post than you must go to another forum undecided wow or level of reasoning anyways or opinion smiley

Yes is as simple as that if they ban you here do not complain just take your post to next forum full stop
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
sekxy:

u have failed to realize that u have a problem and has bluntly refused to sort for solutions.. please don't quote me.. bye
I will quote whoever I want. You are not God and quite frankly your opinions are irrelevant to me. Goodbye
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

Yes is as simple as that if they ban you here do not complain just take your post to next forum full stop
Your opinion and u entitled with it. If you as a Nigerian Go to shoprite and they tell you that shop rite is only for whites. What would you do?
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Alpharezz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't support homosexuality but they are humans to so treat them as such. Don't impose your beliefs on others.
Bia Lesbiangalr are you really a lesbian or just a guy hiding behind a female moniker?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=Lesbiangalr post=46702463]I will quote whoever I want. You are not God and quite frankly your opinions are irrelevant to me. Goodbye[/quote
sweetie u need deliverance bye
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Alpharezz:
I don't support homosexuality but they are humans to so treat them as such. Don't impose your beliefs on others.
Bia Lesbiangalr are you really a lesbian or just a guy hiding behind a female moniker?
lol I am not a guy. Why would a guy pretend to be a lesbian? I am just a female. How do you upload voice notes?
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by chubbyswit(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
pls tell me how does lesbians have sex? is there any form of penetration? angry
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by alobright17(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:

Your opinion and u entitled with it. If you as a Nigerian Go to shoprite and they tell you that shop rite is only for whites. What would you do?
you never complain about race,you never said someone ban you because of your color,you only complained about a certain post which you also confirmed that they banned you after people protested against it,which might have triggered their caused for banning you.

If you where banned from posting because of your color,why they never banned you on this very post we're on now?

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=sekxy post=46702715][/quote]You need it more. First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye. Ignore mode activated

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by FTbomb(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
lesbians are idiots! they don't like dicks but they use dild.o, and dild.os look like dicks!
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Alpharezz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
lol I am not a guy. Why would a guy pretend to be a lesbian? I am just a female. How do you upload voice notes?
c Am not sure you can do that here. mind if I pm you to be enlightened, like your previous thread.
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:
you never complain about race,you never said someone ban you because of your color,you only complained about a certain post which you also confirmed that they banned you after people protested against it,which might have triggered their caused for banning you.

If you where banned from posting because of your color,why they never banned you on this very post we're on now?

Lol I was using racism as an example because treating someone unfairly because of the colour of their skin, religious belief or sexual orientation is still part of the same branch discrimination and none is better than the other.

Secondly a guy Like you reported my thread as promoting homosexuality when I was not. I never asked anybody to become lesbians, or tried to get myself involved in any meetings or relationships. I just simply answered questions so how was I breaking any rule. I have seen many topics of ask me this and that or even some guys go and create threads about their sexual excapades but simply because of my sexual orientation ppl now have a problem with it which is discrimination
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
You need it more. First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye. Ignore mode activated
y do I have this feeling that u are a guy..
please am done with u

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
FTbomb:
lesbians are idiots! they don't like dicks but they use dild.o, and dild.os look like dicks!
That's why I opened my thread to address some of the misconceptions like yours. Its not about the d. Its about the person behind the d. If a man gets reconstructive surgery and gets a vagina is woman? Will he now become a woman to you?but am not going to go any further unless I am sure they won't ban me for no just reason cos I don't want to waste my time
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
sekxy:

y do I have this feeling that u are a guy..
please am done with u
Finally thank you. BTW that is a Bible verse I just quoted. Seems you are only quick to castigate yet you don't even know your own bible undecided
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Alpharezz:

c Am not sure you can do that here. mind if I pm you to be enlightened, like your previous thread.
you can
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by alobright17(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:

Lol I was using racism as an example because treating someone unfairly because of the colour of their skin, religious belief or sexual orientation is still part of the same branch discrimination and none is better than the other.

Secondly a guy Like you reported my thread as promoting homosexuality when I was not. I never asked anybody to become lesbians, or tried to get myself involved in any meetings or relationships. I just simply answered questions so how was I breaking any rule. I have seen many topics of ask me this and that or even some guys go and create threads about their sexual excapadea but simply because of my sexual orientation ppl now have a problem with it which is discrimination

why using racism as an example when there are many other things you can use.besides I derived my comment from when you asked people never to comment on your thread if they don't like it,and I also use the same weapon on by saying if you don't like the way they banned you then you can as well never mind posting such thing that made them ban you or better still find another forum.

90% People from this part of planet hate same sex,even our government sees it as a crime simply because we're not used to it,and anything that concerns same sex is a no no to us, majority carries the vote and 90% people here are against it so any treatment you get from them on same sex you should bear it.respect majorities choice.
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

why using racism as an example when there are many other things you can use.besides I derived my comment from when you asked people never to comment on your thread if they don't like it,and I also use the same weapon on by saying if you don't like the way they banned you then you can as well never mind posting such thing that made them ban you or better still find another forum.

90% People from this part of planet hate same sex,even our government sees it as a crime simply because we're not used to it,and anything that concerns same sex is a no no to us, majority carries the vote and 90% people here are against it so any treatment you get from them on same sex you should bear it.respect majorities choice.
let's just agree to disagree. I don't have the energy to debate back and fourth. We clearly have different views and opinions about things and its allowed. Do have yourself a good night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately / Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) / As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.