Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) (3688 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) / [VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by alobright17(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
let's just agree to disagree. I don't have the energy to debate back and fourth. We clearly have different views and opinions about things and its allowed. Do have yourself a good night

Yes I expect you to understand that clear truth and bow out with it.even if you can't respect human then try and respect your creator God in heaven, it is not too much for him to earn your little respect.

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Apelex(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
kiddoiLL:
If I was gay, I would think hip-hop hates me/....
Have you read the YouTube comments lately?/
"Man, that's gay" gets dropped on the daily/....
We become so numb to what we're saying
A culture founded from oppression
Yet we don't have acceptance for 'em
Call each other gays behind the keys of a message board
A word rooted in hate, yet our genre still ignores it
Gay is synonymous with the lesser
It's the same hate that's caused wars from religion
Gender to skin color, the complexion of your pigment
The same fight that led people to walk outs and sit ins
It's human rights for everybody, there is no difference!
Live on and be yourself
When I was at church they taught me something else
If you preach hate at the service those words aren't anointed
That holy water that you soak in has been poisoned
When everyone else is more comfortable remaining voiceless
Rather than fighting for humans that have had their rights stolen
I might not be the same, but that's not important
No freedom 'til we're equal, damn right I support it

she's human, i'm sure she knows the path she's walking and what comes with it...self righteous people, in the end you're breeding hatred for them yet you claim you're better than them..everyone's got a life to live, I don't intervene in these people's life, but your hatred for them doesn't make you any better than they are.
And you Lesbiangirl, follow whatever rule NL has laid, you're a member and should stick with rules, your lifestyle is your business but Respect NL and fact that people dont like the homo thing

Macklemore
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:

Yes I expect you to understand that clear truth and bow out with it.even if you can't respect human then try and respect your creator God in heaven, it is not too much for him to earn your little respect.

You really need to stop with the assumptions. You do not know if am religious or noybor which religious background I am.Either way that is my business. I believe that people need to focus on themselves. If you are not a virgin than you should not even be talking at all cos all sins are equal. anyways like I said before we agree to disagree
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Alpharezz(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
you can
I just sent you an email message.
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by toniex(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't think u shld b discriminated fr ur sensuality.. Its a choice

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Alpharezz:

I just sent you an email message.
I saw it and i have replied. I also added proof that am a female grin
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Op you're right!

I hope nairalanders would learn to respect each other regardless of sexuality.

You'd have a lot of haters though but I think you should totally remain yourself. smiley.

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
toniex:
I don't think u shld b discriminated fr ur sensuality.. Its a choice
Exactly. Thanks for being reasonable
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by alobright17(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:

You really need to stop with the assumptions. You do not know if am religious or noybor which religious background I am.Either way that is my business. I believe that people need to focus on themselves. If you are not a virgin than you should not even be talking at all cos all sins are equal. anyways like I said before we agree to disagree
Why don't you start killing,stealing,raping e.t.c since all sins are equal.
You're contradicting yourself even more by saying is your business, it's as well the business of the owner of this forum to ban you without you crying and complaining like a baby.
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
evegran:
Op you're right!

I hope nairalanders would learn to respect each other regardless of sexuality.

You'd have a lot of haters though but I think you should totally remain yourself. smiley.

Thanks dear. People can hate all they want. Internet warriors will be internet warriors grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by toniex(m): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
Exactly. Thanks for being reasonable
I think it's fair to let her fucking Hu she feels like... Well I need a lesbian frnd funny enough cos dey re more caring

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
toniex:

I think it's fair to let her fucking Hu she feels like... Well I need a lesbian frnd funny enough cos dey re more caring
smiley
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
sekxy:
And you need deliverance from your homphobia! How does what she chooses to do with her life concern you? You are the one in need of deliverance because you can't seem to mind your business. I do not endorse homosexualism but we should learn to live and let live. gays are human too, stop treating them like they are less than human.
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by joseph1832(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
I had a previous thread titled ask a lesbian anything and basically it was more for educational purposes, for people to ask questions that they have always wanted to ask etc. I never once arranged any sort of gay meetings or illegal acts as rule number 9 applies nor did I promote or ask people to become gay. That is absolutely ridiculous. Its like me opening ask an alcoholic anything and then getting banned for promoting alcoholism(am even sure that person won't be banned). I honestly did nothing wrong.I am still a human being at the end of the day

If peoples sexual orientation is a big problem and you don't want people like me to post any topics or anything than rather come out and say that we are not allowed on this forum.

disclaimer: Any post I make from now onwards is not to arrange any meetings or promote any sort of homosexuality. Its not by force to comment on my topics. If you don't like it or you feel uncomfortable with it pass it by. To the boys that complained to the moderators. Stop being wimps. I am not here to take any gal from you or any thing like that. I am here just to pass some time and for entertainment. If you go through my previous post you would even see that this was the first topic of its kind.

I believe in fairness and treating people who have done nothing wrong right and not get treated badly because of their race, religion or sexual orientation

Cc: Seun

You should know Nairaland operates on rules that bothers on rules governing Nigeria. And homosexuality and its affiliates, are banned in Nigeria, that's why your thread was deleted and you're banned.

If seun is summoned by the police or any constituted agency, for allowing LBGT activities on this site, I strongly believe people like you and your cohorts will be not be around to give him moral support. So, let it be.

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by toniex(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
smiley
Inbox ur contact so we cld b frnds outta here
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
toniex:

Inbox ur contact so we cld b frnds outta here
I responded to yr email. Let's do the email thing first before we move to contacts smiley
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by biolahbaba: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
I have learnt to respect people irrespective of their religion tribe race sexual affiliation etc.... babe smiley but our culture is against it.....
I wish to talk to you one on one I will message you
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
You should know Nairaland operates on rules that bothers on rules governing Nigeria. And homosexuality and its affiliates, are banned in Nigeria, that's why your thread was deleted and you're banned.

If seun is summoned by the police or any constituted agency, for allowing LBGT activities on this site, I strongly believe people like you and your cohorts will be not be around to give him moral support. So, let it be.

I completely understand those aspects and I have nothing against it but I never did anything waranting a ban. Derenley and Chi chi Igbo have not been arrested simply because they are gay but because they have not done or should I say been caught doing anything. Same precise. I am not promoting or arranging gay activities so why must I be banned. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by toniex(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
I responded to yr email. Let's do the email thing first before we move to contacts smiley
M not good with d email stuff... M not frequent with nairaland... So jst inbox ur contct
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by joseph1832(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Lesbiangalr:

I completely understand those aspects and I have nothing against it but I never did anything waranting a ban. Derenley and Chi chi Igbo have not been arrested simply because they are gay but because they have not done or should I say be caught doing anything. Same precise. I am not promoting or arranging gay activities so why must I be banned. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Denrele is gay? Wow! I never knew, however, I must ask how you came to know that Denrele is gay?.

You just broke another rule by spewing the bolded. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Your thread that was deleted was promoting homosexuality. Plain and simple. That's why you were banned. Now deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Those who want to argue and debate should fins someone else to entertain you. Will only respond to sensible and reasonable people. The rest should please ignore. Thanks
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2016
@toniex please remove or number. You know there are scammers etc on this site. I prefer emails especially wrt strangers cos I don't just give my number out like that. Once we on good terms than we see
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by joseph1832(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
Those who want to argue and debate should fins someone else to entertain you. Will only respond to sensible and reasonable people. The rest should please ignore. Thanks
This is usually the answer your kind give when logic and reason is shown you.

Anyway, quit whining about your ban and move on.: P Life's gOod.

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by toniex(m): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
@toniex please remove or number. You know there are scammers etc on this site. I prefer emails especially wrt strangers cos I don't just give my number out like that. Once we on good terms than we see
So ow do I go abt d whole email stuff
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Dianashantie(f): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2016
angry

Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2016
joseph1832:
This is usually the answer your kind give when logic and reason is shown you.

Anyway, quit whining about your ban and move on.: P Life's gOod.
The only person whining is you. I ended this debate when I said let's agree to disagree. You keep going on and on and still quoting me. Neways from now onwards am going to ignore you and I strongly suggest you do the same
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2016
toniex:

So ow do I go abt d whole email stuff
well the same way you emailed me
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by toniex(m): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
well the same way you emailed me
OK dear jst replied nw
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 12:32am On Jun 19, 2016
toniex:

OK dear jst replied nw
okay I will respond. Am logging off Nairaland now
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Chrisrare: 12:40am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=Lesbiangalr post=46705569][/quote]U seem like an intelligent person, so u shuldn't be surprised dat ur banned... I dont hav any problem wif gays, but sis u've gat to be realistic here. Ur kinds r hated in dis country, so i'll advise u keep ur homosexuality to urself to avoid pple discriminating u.
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Lesbiangalr: 12:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Chrisrare:
U seem like an intelligent person, so u shuldn't be surprised dat ur banned... I dont hav any problem wif gays, but sis u've gat to be realistic here. Ur kinds r hated in dis country, so i'll advise u keep ur homosexuality to urself to avoid pple discriminating u.
Thank you but I don't need to worry about all that as homosexuality is not a crime where I am based. Also one cannot tell I am a lesbian by looking at me neither do I get involved in any such activities when am in Nigeria. In my previous thread I mentioned that I have dated men and have only had 1 female relationship which is the current one. I am not here looking for any females nor looking to turn anyone into something else. I merely am just here to pass time and to surround myself with fellow Nigerians that's it
Re: I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal) by Parpor(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2016
sekxy:

u have failed to realize that u have a problem and has bluntly refused to sort for solutions.. please don't quote me.. bye
We humans will never run outta problems
BTW,Where you even quoted anywhere on this thread before this reply? I hope I ain't seeing double

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For A Serious Relationship / Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men / 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.