Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively (1473 Views)

Donatus Okonkwo Congratulates Tony Nwoye For APC Primary Victory In Anambra / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Edo APC Governorship Primary: How Obaseki, Odubu, Airhiavere, Others Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Obaseki leading massively. likely to get a atleast 51% of d votes. Sorting ongoing.
live on NTA and Channels Tv.
Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Dcomrade(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
tuale4u:
Obaseki leading. Sorting ongoing.
live on NTA and Channels Tv.
Expected
Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by ganisucks(f): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
♍ƺ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ my BF are watching the show ☀̤̣̈̇f shame on ChannelsTV. Odubu should make sure that he does something. If not, then he's a yellow bellied coward. SMH.
Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
ganisucks:
♍ƺ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ my BF are watching the show ☀̤̣̈̇f shame on ChannelsTV. Odubu should make sure that he does something. If not, then he's a yellow bellied coward. SMH.

What are u saying. He lost squarely. He is not so sure of 2nd position self. Even if 2nd, it will be a distance 2nd Do u follow America primary? it is all about lobby.
Nobody force any delegate to vote anyone.
u can collect money and still who u want. Afterall it was a secret open ballot.
Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
tuale4u:

What are u saying. He lost squarely. He is not so sure of 2nd position self. Even if 2nd, it will be a distance 2nd Do u follow America primary? it is all about lobby.
Nobody force any delegate to vote anyone.
u can collect money and still who u want. Afterall it was a secret open ballot.
Reporting from Samuel ogbemudia stadium, Obaseki we know. GO

Ikpoba Okha ward 4 delegate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
ganisucks:
Were you expecting odubu to win the primary?
Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Standing5(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2016
As long we have a clueless opposition APC will keep winning.
Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by localblood(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Let GODWIN EDO STATE......#obaseki anyday. G.O all the way!

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by DankemzI(m): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2016
#Obaseki
#Obudu
#Kenneth

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Reporting from Samuel ogbemudia stadium, Obaseki we know. GO

Ikpoba Okha ward 4 delegate!

I heard in Benin because of d current economy hardship many people are supporting PDP. because as long as they are concern d hardship is caused by APC.

Me and you know very well oil price is d cause not APC.

My question to you: What is APC campain strategy to eradicate dis growing sentiment that is increasing PDP popularity in Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by shaddoww: 1:42am On Jun 19, 2016
All odds were in favour
Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Obowian: 1:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Who APC and OBaseki EPP

waiter,one more bottle pls

Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2016
They are all bunch of rogues. Nigerian politicians are selfish people they care only about their pockets. None is what they seem. Oshomole came in as an average man but today he is extremely wealthy. Even Bubu, junkerting the whole world up and down.
Re: Edo APC Primary: Obaseki Leading massively by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2016
tuale4u:

I heard in Benin because of d current economy hardship many people are supporting PDP. because as long as they are concern d hardship is caused by APC.

Me and you know very well oil price is d cause not APC.

My question to you: What is APC campain strategy to eradicate dis growing sentiment that is increasing PDP popularity in Edo state?
Good morning bro, before given answers to your question, first I will like to inform you that 2007 Edo state has never followed the part of other south/south states, so its laughable whenever we hear or read from PDP that south, including Edo belongs to pdp.

To your questions, your assertion that people re currently supporting PDP in Edo state because of present "economic hardship" all over Nigeria is wrong, an average Edo man knows that oshiomole isn't the cause and also even a PDP gov in Edo state can't help to remedy the situation because its a federal problem and also those on ground in Edo state will never agree with you that PDP does have strength in Edo state, where they have strength is on Nairaland.

We whole heartedly supported Godwin obaseki because of 2 major reasons, one is that oshiomole whom has done perfectly well has brought him forward and its normal and proper to support oshiomole because we feel its obaseki he trust would continue the perfect work oshiomole started (tinubu and fashola come to mind), and secondly after oshiomole has successfully brought to their knees the former god fathers holding Edo state backward, ( igbinedion's, aneni, ogbemudia and others) its proper and important we hand over the state to a seasoned technocrats and no longer a politician that sees politics and their daily job (odubu, ize-iyamu, and others). And also with his impressive CV, we re sure that we re supporting the best man that would help turn Edo state economy to an industrial one (Work on this has already started though).

And finally, an average Edo man knows the past of all the aspirants vying to become gov and when judged at the poll, no man can defeat apc because a question of showing your report card would be asked.

Pdp had their time from 1999-2007, and apc has also had theirs with oshiomole, ask PDP to come up with what they did and comparing theirs with what oshiomole has done and still doing, even a mad man won't vote anything called PDP in Edo state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! / Nigeria Armed Force Are Nothing Beside Tunisia / Why Buhari Remained Indoors Since His Return From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.