Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. (2227 Views)

Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. by thelastmediator: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Lnxxxxx:
Op, I think this is actually the best thing that happened to you. Because if you guys were married this would have been a bigger problem.

Now the only person that can convince her to stay with you and choose you over the pastor on this forum is you. You have spent alot of time with her, so just relax and think about how she reasons and you will come up with something. And know that it may take some time, it hard to debunk a strong believe. If you also get through this you will know that you have reduced an external influence on your relationship (it's hard enough managing it without them sometimes).

But if you think it's a general women problem and there is someone in nairaland with a manual on how women work, abeg send me a copy or borrow me after you are done. grin

But seriously, Goodluck

Follow this advice. She will soon come back to you for a chat, prepare yourself for a superior argument when she comes, it's hard to find a good girl
Re: Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. by febby419(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Bro I feel your pain but keeping distance between u guys will not solve the problem. Communication is key to everything, go to her, sit her down and make her comfortable, then ask her directly wheather what the pastor said was true or not. Which ever answer she gives u, take her to another pastor maybe yours or anyone u can trust and confirm because the spirit of God is one anywhere in the world.

Good luck man
Re: Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. by AngelZee: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2016
I think you should just sit her down and talk to her. Let her see the genuine feelings u av for her. Or better still ask that you both pray about it.
Re: Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. by 2dice01: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
jopretty:
When it comes to Women deliverance, 'Pastors' have a full record of what should always be wrong with them. Abeg don't let it disturb you one bit, my advice is, if you truly love her as you've said, stop sex, put a ring on her and proceed with making it work even better than before.
pastor mrs... grin
Re: Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. by lawrenzooo: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
ReabridCharles:

Thanks but no tanx. Am not going back der

There is no harm. One pastor once told my mum that her uncles wife was a witch during a service she was invited for. My mum was so surprised so she carried her uncle wife to the pastor and the started praying and saying the woman is a nice woman bla bla bla. My mum just simply told the man that next time he should confirm things well from his evil spirit before speaking.

Pastors this days only try to impress go back personal to the pastor and have a word with him because as it stands his is the only one that can undo what he has done.
Re: Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. by lahit14(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
The pastor is a fake trust me, its very clear women r more gullible than men, most pastors knw this so they use it to hold dem girls, if u hav girls, guys will alwys come to ur church. That's why most peopl having marine spirit, sexual, seductive spirits r ladies. Its a shame u love her somuch, if u don't marry her sooner am afriad u might loose her. Pastors hav all the powers but this particular pastor was careless wit his words in public forgeting that she's a young woman with all the world infront of her.its a shame!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Poses Of Photographers / ..... / If A Girl Says You Can Ask Her For Anything, What Would You Ask For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.