Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter (28688 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge / Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by babooshka: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Excellent write up. Thumbs up!!! Most ppl here in Nigeria, and on this forum need this education. It's amazing how Nigerians can be so ignorant. Freeze's comments in particular are shameful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by sumborri: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Its only someone who lies to himself that would tell me women are at a disadvantage. Many real women who know what doors their feminity has opened for them will never want to be a man. Bloody hyprocrites all wanna eat them cakes and have it.

My point exactly. I have benefited a lot as a woman and I have no single regret being a Nigerian woman.

By the way nobody is talking about some male children on the streets of Lagos and Akwa Ibom states sleeping on the street at night and cleaning car windscreens in the daytime. These helpless kids are tagged as wizards by their deceased fathers' relatives so that they will claim their late fathers' properties.

What about the alamjiri kids in the North made up of both gender?

Talk of emancipation of mankind and not gender equality bullshit because both makes and females are affected by the wickedness of the people of this world.

there are offices and places you will go to and only a smile will open doors for you, yet I as a man will go there, if I smile they will think am mad, if I beg I will be bundled out, if I offer bribe they will take it from me and let me inside only to find you already there cos you blinked ur eyelids. That's woman, why they finally rule the world, yet men aren't complaining. But some people are rather making a general humanity issue into a sexist one. Girl child education, so boy child can go to blazes ? Like you said all these are moot foreign propaganda which are being peddled by ignorant people simply cos they are not brave enough to tackle a humanity issue. Rather they add an sexist undertone and call it gender equality. I ask people, serena williams is a great tennis player. Of the 3billion men in this world, she can beat up over 2.5billion which includes me. But I doubt she would beat up roger federer in a game of tennis. The fact that she didn't beat him up does that make her inferior to men in general ? rather she is a quality tennis player who can beat up many individuals who are men and can be beaten by a man. No inferiorty or superiority inside. Amongst female folk is there a perfect balance? Are all women treated equally ? are there no some women who are marginalized by femlae folk ? (CWO rules in chhurches). They won't fight that, but to fight men is rather their interest

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by cr7lomo: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
The devil sold a disastrous idea to eve and she then convinced Adam , that act is the reason y we are suffering in this world today...the same devil has come again and is selling this end time idea to women yet again to finally destroy the world that God created....women brought evil into the world and are still maintaining evil... Women will finally end this world because of their challenge towards God

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
shyling:
Flirtykaren get an education. Her Royal majesty was talking about gender equity.
. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by 4stylz: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
AyeeIdris:

But bride price was created by men.After all in Nigerian culture, the man owns the children. Fathers apparently saw their daughters as some form of property and put a figure on their head. Its a practice that is still done today in the name of ' culture'. Bride price is what makes some unfortunate soul think they have acquired a slave (when the money can never pay for a quarter of what the parents have spent on her.
Though in all fairness, many parents collect a token under 10 naira for traditional sake.
Abolish the whole brideprice system. Women did not create it. We don't want it if it means we will be hearing 'i paid your brideprice' conveniently forgetting how you chased us up and down to date you to begin with.

Gender Equality ( it really means Gender Equity)is not all about the marital home. Its about being seen more than an ornament. Equal pay for equal work as your male counterpart. Please learn the difference between feminism and feminazi. Feminism is why you women can vote today. Feminism is why you can challenge for a general manager position instead of secretary or cashier. Feminism is why you can have an opinion on this forum....Feminism is why you can have any intellectual opinion heard instead of how best to get 'matching curtains to match the settee'(in southern accent). I cringe when females denounce feminism. Google feminism and stop limiting it to marital issues. Fight against Feminazi
I

Has anyone stopped you from getting a position before? Stay away from men if you can't be a female that you are forever ....there will neva be equality weda u like it or not...there are still countless women who still understands that and we are sticking with them. Keep fighting for what u don't understand there, that action will only result to abuses and more abuses from men and passing the bill cannot stop that

You all form independent women and still want men to settle bills in the house becos you think its our responsibility, lazy ass! Go to America and see lots of single mothers out there all in the name of wanting to be a man...we want women as wives not men ,continue.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by iykedare(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
AyeeIdris:

iibolishhe whole brideprice system. Women did not create it. We don't want it if it means we will be hearing 'i paid your brideprice' conveniently forgetting how you chased us up and down to date you to begin with.

Gender Equality
I

Woman,we chase you up and down to " help" you. Btw,you need to be more respectful to the superior gender (males).

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by babooshka: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
sumborri:
am sure the feeling is mutual. Nobody likes an unintelligent woman. Please remove my name from ur monicker. Its a name for smart people whom things will be good for from the day they were born
y r u insulting her just because she said she doesn't like some1? Must u like every1? U r d unintelligent one, and should change ur name 2 'ode'.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by PMBisaterrorist(f): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
ishiamu:

jisos wetiin beremx do you na?? that's not fair... cheesy cheesy

How na?
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by ascek(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
TooNoisy:
I can see lots of attention seekers everywhere. They scream women are being discriminated against but produce not facts but heresay. So let's examine the pure facts:

Education
The writer says women are being discriminated against in education. She forgot to tell us which Nigerian culture does not allow girls go to school. She just mentioned "cultures". Truth is that there is the Universal Basic Education program that ensures ALL Nigerian Children are educated to a certain level - JSS 3. This program does not discriminate against girls in any way. It caters for both boys and girls. The writer also forgets that Jamb cut of marks are not Gender based. If women were being discriminated against, then their own scores will have to be higher. Besides, I hear for common entrance, the cut-off marks are actually lower for girls than boys. So can someone explain what the discrimination is about. Unilag actually has about the same number of female and male students at the moment.

Politics
No law in Nigeria stops anyone from holding political office. The only barrier could be age but certainly not gender. How many women even contest for electoral offices? How can you vote for a women if there are no female contestants? KOWA Party had a female presidential flag bearer, how many women voted for her? Did the writer vote for KOWA? If she didn't then she should just shut up.

The problem with Nigerian feminists is that they do not believe they have to work hard for anything. They think they should get these positions just because they are women. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Mobola Johnson etc all got to where they got to because they worked hard. Go check their resumes. Hilary Clinton, Christen Lagarde and the likes got to their positions because they worked hard and deserved it. It wasn't because they were just women. People will take anybody serious when you truly have something to offer - if you have nothing to offer, you can't expect to be given much authority simply because you are a woman.

Marriage
No law in Nigeria forces a woman to marry or remain with any man. A woman has a CHOICE and most times decides who she marries by her own free will. And she decides to stay or leave as she pleases. If a woman marries an slowpoke, it is because of her poor judgement - it has nothing to do with gender equality. There are several women who married wonderful men or who even chose not to marry. And if a woman decides to remain in an abusive marriage - it is also her choice and has nothing to do with gender equality. There is a law in Lagos state against gender violence.

Most times these women marry for nothing more than money. They don't even care the guy's source of money or whether he can sustain a decent lifestyle. Once he has a little money to spend on them, they just open their legs and let the man have his way. Whose fault is that biko?

As for the writer insulting Freeze, I think the writer's degree ought to be investigated.

You have said it all. Women are their own problems. Woman replanning the plan of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by ifnyioj22(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
They will be crying for gender equality yet they prefer to av an all round male children than all round girls!

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by ofonike: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Make women begin marry men, make equality dey and more broken homes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by sumborri: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
babooshka:
y r u insulting her just because she said she doesn't like some1? Must u like every1? U r d unintelligent one, and should change ur name 2 'ode'.
woman wrapper. Aproko wetin concern you. Was it you I mentioned? Taking panadol for someone who would spit on a picture of you. See don't annoy me this boy . Her quote button is working, please mention her and do ur asslicking. Leave my mentions alone

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by ascek(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
The last time I checked God did not conduct any form of examination before sharing roles and responsibilities. God specially gave man authority over woman. Any woman fighting this is fighting God.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
The "marriage" example is the reason why gender equality is not going to work in reality,ask me why.....the answer is the "hypocrisy" going on...the same lady that want equality in the marriage will suddenly lower her voice when it comes to issue of finance in the marriage...you start hearing "but you are the man of the house na.." Is that not hypocritical hypocrisy??when it turns to issue of money you suddenly remember he is the man..when you guys go on date you expect him to pay the bills most of the time because subconsciously you feel he is the man......in some house some of we women are even trying by contributing 40% money to the marriage,ask her to switch roles and start paying 50% while her husband pays 50%you will hear "is he not the father of the house"she will start screaming why should she pay the same with him..are you not the one that wants equality??or you think equality should be done only when it favours you??....I have said this before and I will repeat it again.."Gender equality is not our issue,the major issue is Lack of RESPECT for each other whether man or woman...if your man respects you he will not treat you less because you are a woman,he will not look down on you because you are a woman...the same way your boss will not treat you badly because you are a woman.....by the way during the PDP presidential primaries that brought GEJ in,there was a woman among those contesting,guess what?she did not get up to five votes despite having a lot of women in the party...the women were voting for the men there because there is no trust even among each other..even some women don't love and respect each other...Change should begin with us..

I stopped reading after I read the bolded, very good point. A friend of mine was denied the opportunity of going for his masters because his sister who was doing well more than his brothers refused to contribute to his education even if she could well afford it. Just because "I'm a woman, why should I be the only one to sponsor you". Sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by JubalTheophilus: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
The "marriage" example is the reason why gender equality is not going to work in reality,ask me why.....the answer is the "hypocrisy" going on...the same lady that want equality in the marriage will suddenly lower her voice when it comes to issue of finance in the marriage...you start hearing "but you are the man of the house na.." Is that not hypocritical hypocrisy??when it turns to issue of money you suddenly remember he is the man..when you guys go on date you expect him to pay the bills most of the time because subconsciously you feel he is the man......in some house some of we women are even trying by contributing 40% money to the marriage,ask her to switch roles and start paying 50% while her husband pays 50%you will hear "is he not the father of the house"she will start screaming why should she pay the same with him..are you not the one that wants equality??or you think equality should be done only when it favours you??....I have said this before and I will repeat it again.."Gender equality is not our issue,the major issue is Lack of RESPECT for each other whether man or woman...if your man respects you he will not treat you less because you are a woman,he will not look down on you because you are a woman...the same way your boss will not treat you badly because you are a woman.....by the way during the PDP presidential primaries that brought GEJ in,there was a woman among those contesting,guess what?she did not get up to five votes despite having a lot of women in the party...the women were voting for the men there because there is no trust even among each other..even some women don't love and respect each other...Change should begin with us..
abeg oh! Hope its not APC change. U made sense still.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jackass pls Get me a matrass
tonidave422:
Go and sleep jor, dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Opiletool(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why do they all have to sound so angry while expressing their quixotic idea? Frustrated elements. Couldn't finish reading the ravings of the hysterical bimbo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Bgorgeous: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
O won't say much here because our pple understand what gender equality means but hypocrisy and double standards won't let them accept it.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Beremx:
That's the kind of thing Freeze likes, anything that is not favourable to women. When is he reconciling with his wife sef? grin
I thought they say you make wise comments. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by charlesu49(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
TooNoisy:
I can see lots of attention seekers everywhere. They scream women are being discriminated against but produce not facts but heresay. So let's examine the pure facts:

Education
The writer says women are being discriminated against in education. She forgot to tell us which Nigerian culture does not allow girls go to school. She just mentioned "cultures". Truth is that there is the Universal Basic Education program that ensures ALL Nigerian Children are educated to a certain level - JSS 3. This program does not discriminate against girls in any way. It caters for both boys and girls. The writer also forgets that Jamb cut of marks are not Gender based. If women were being discriminated against, then their own scores will have to be higher. Besides, I hear for common entrance, the cut-off marks are actually lower for girls than boys. So can someone explain what the discrimination is about. Unilag actually has about the same number of female and male students at the moment.

Politics
No law in Nigeria stops anyone from holding political office. The only barrier could be age but certainly not gender. How many women even contest for electoral offices? How can you vote for a women if there are no female contestants? KOWA Party had a female presidential flag bearer, how many women voted for her? Did the writer vote for KOWA? If she didn't then she should just shut up.

The problem with Nigerian feminists is that they do not believe they have to work hard for anything. They think they should get these positions just because they are women. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Mobola Johnson etc all got to where they got to because they worked hard. Go check their resumes. Hilary Clinton, Christen Lagarde and the likes got to their positions because they worked hard and deserved it. It wasn't because they were just women. People will take anybody serious when you truly have something to offer - if you have nothing to offer, you can't expect to be given much authority simply because you are a woman.

Marriage
No law in Nigeria forces a woman to marry or remain with any man. A woman has a CHOICE and most times decides who she marries by her own free will. And she decides to stay or leave as she pleases. If a woman marries an slowpoke, it is because of her poor judgement - it has nothing to do with gender equality. There are several women who married wonderful men or who even chose not to marry. And if a woman decides to remain in an abusive marriage - it is also her choice and has nothing to do with gender equality. There is a law in Lagos state against gender violence.

Most times these women marry for nothing more than money. They don't even care the guy's source of money or whether he can sustain a decent lifestyle. Once he has a little money to spend on them, they just open their legs and let the man have his way. Whose fault is that biko?

As for the writer insulting Freeze, I think the writer's degree ought to be investigated.

You my Lady, are a unique woman unlike many. You took the words right outta my mouth. Our Nigerian ladies keep screaming about gender equality, I keep wondering, is it gender equality in Nigeria? Or somewhere else? Because I don't really see how they're discriminated against here. I don't see it, some lazy women just want to blame the society for their short-comings. SMH. Thanks for being very objective in your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by felix281(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Her facts is not well strengthened, she spoke with much hatred to a particular person and that's the more reason why her main quest can never be attainable....My dear Amara, let's all ur brain cells works when arguing..

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by mikolo80: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Lailan Mary Amara Jacob is vexed over the recent trending statements Ooni of Ife's wife, Olori Wuraola and OAP Freeze made concerning gender equality.

You recall Olori Wuraola had said she's not a huge fan of gender equality. While speaking at the Emerging Women's Forum in National Harbor, Maryland, she had said:

“I am not a huge fan of Gender equality. We can’t be equal, We can’t be men. We have our roles to play here, a very pivotal one. How about if we think about it this way that we are limiting our potentials and where we could get to as women by us keep saying that we want to be equal. I don't think we can ever be equal''.

OAP Freeze later backed Olori up saying:

The Olori of Ife, Her Majesty, Queen Wuraola-Zynab Ogunwusi, spoke what I consider words of absolute wisdom, when she stated her belief that gender equality is hardly achievable in the modern world.
I agree that men and women have equal rights I absolutely disagree that they are equal. If you are in doubt, attempt wearing your boxers on your head and your cap on your butt and then brush your teeth with your belt and hold your trousers together with your toothbrush, then perhaps, my point will be better illustrated.

Well, dear Olori, OAP Freeze, Amara has some strong words for you this morning. Kindly read:

When educated men and women display high level of ignorance, one is forced to speak. Before one makes a public speech, I think it is wise to do some research. It is always safer to get the facts right, before picking up a microphone to show off. Gender equality does not mean competing with ones husband. Neither does it mean rivalry between the man and the woman. Gender equality is not all about marriage. It goes beyond that. Let me educate you both, since you failed to do your home work.

What is gender equality?

In simple terms gender equality means the state in which access to rights or opportunities is unaffected by gender. This means that boys and girls, men and women should get equal opportunities in every area of life. I will give you few examples.

De dia de deceive yourself

Education[/b]Everyone should get an equal opportunity to go to school. The girl-child should not be denied access to education because she is a girl. Are you not aware that in some cultures/religion women are not allowed to go to school? [b]
Who is stopping women from school or jobs (except army job)

Work
Men and women should get equal employment opportunity. Look at our work force today, it is dominated by the men. Do u know why there are more poor women than men today? It is because women don't get same opportunity as the men.

Which opportunity is being denied women except in Islamic countries

Politics
There should be equal representation. How many women get political appointments? How many are elected into public offices? How many women are governors? How many women are in the state and National Assemblies? Can men truly represent the interest of women?

How many women participate in politics.
So we should reward indolence.

Culture

We have obnoxious cultural practices that relegate women to background. Little girls are forced into marriages against wishes. Of course you know what widows go through in this part of the world. Is it fair
on our mothers? Is it fair that men who are physically stronger should molest women they are meant to protect? And you proudly say you are not a fan of gender equality? What ignorance!

As if the guys were not also forced
And why do women present themselves for molestation

Marriage

Women should be given same treatment as men. A woman should be allowed to have a say in her matrimonial home.

Who is stopping her so long as she is ready to deal with the repercussion of freedom after speech

She is not a slave.

Yeah she is same as the guy

The man and woman are like two sides of a coin. They need each other. We have our different roles to play. If you have been pregnant before, then you will know what it means to carry a child for nine months in your womb, go through labour pains, then nurse the child to maturity.

If you've had to provide food and shelter and protection for another human being all the days of your life you will know what it means to be a man.

Most women are never appreciated by their men, what they get is abuse, abuse and abuse even when they are heavily pregnant.

Borrow for wedding ceremony.
Break bank for ring.
Feed.
Clothe.
Shelter.
Form Rambo even when he is smaller than person insulting you.
Buy house.
Buy car.
Take on vacation.
Christmas shopping.
Useless shopping.
Set up shop or boutiqu
Yet we don't appreciate you ba.
If we con appreciate nko

If I may ask, why did you leave your first marriage? And your second marriage? Why did you walk away and walked into a third one? Does it have anything to do with being treated like a slave? Does it have anything to do with
frequent abuse? Or did you just walk away without a reason? How can you convince me that you don't believe in gender equality when you already have two failed marriages? Why didn't you remain a slave in those marriages?

This nagging behaviour is why.
Keep imitating oyinbo ppl that divorce anyhow you hia.
She has learnt the hard way and she is warming you.
Besides dem no born am well to look into kings eyes

As for Freeze, my humble suggestion is that your university degree be investigated. It is shame that after passing through the four walls of the university and working in a media house for decades, you still don't know the meaning of gender equality. What are shame! Besides, you seem to be a man without principles. You are neither here no there. Speaking from both sides of your mouth at all the time in your desperate search for cheap popularity. Today you are here and the next moment you are on another side. Stay off social media in your own interest!
For all those who truly do not understand what gender equality means, here is your chance. It has been explained in plain simple English.

Mary
Amara Jacob

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/vexed-lailan-admonishes-olori-wuraola.html[b]

After going through four walls of university.
You still think gender equality is about gender equality.
No, it's how the devil wants to scatter institution of marriage
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by PetersonMendez1: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
TooNoisy:

Education

Politics

Marriage

God bless you for this luv.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by mikolo80: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
is the lady that blast them mentally derailed? Gender equality can't work in a continent like Africa, is she suggesting that women can fight for the post of a king in yoruba land likewise? Or women can begin to propose marriage? Absolute nonsence

I concur with olori
has it even worked in the abroad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by KRDCROWN(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wonder is unlimited. Surprisingly, you that claimed educated with all your blam-blam explanation and expression you still have cognitive problems. It is best for you to consult an elders in your community to explain what's gender equality means if you have one. Gender equality is not actualized in any part of this world. Sharpen your intellectual horizon and stop entertain your ignorance before peddle message to public. You speak microscopically
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by ifenes(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
I see Nigerian ladies enjoy being oppressed. It's good to know. Equality is freedom.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by goodlife4every1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
God bless you my dear... We have few women like you this days...
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Adeborry: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
If gender equality must be upheld, then
*we both have to pay for our meals at a date
*buy our cars with our earnings
*share the fees of our children and other expenses at home
*both pay our prices (bride and groom prices)
*do tedious jobs like truck drivers, electricians and mechanics
* etc
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by akinszz: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
And u will be addressed as mr mary...
buoye1:
Maybe they will start paying groom price as well.... grin
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Adeborry: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Even the bible warns against it....'wives submit yourselves to your husbands, husbands love your wives as Christ loved the church'.
Gender equality should not be allow, all voices must be heard, yes and all women must be treated with respect and care, not as slaves but gender equality? Nahh

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by phineboy1pimple(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:

God bless you...... I'm already envying uour man.....

Your response shouldn't be a comment but a TOPIC on FRONT PAGE.....

You are a virtuous woman with this PERCEPTION of yours.....

Keep it up!!!!
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by adimsmt: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:

This is to tell me you still lack the knowledge what this bill is all about, please if you can go back study what gender equality is all about it will really do you good. Its really disappointing that so many of our people are still ignorant about the real meaning of gender equality and its really sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angela Okorie And Son Lovely In New Photos / Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos / Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.