Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter (28689 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge / Funke Akindele And Freeze Feature In 'INDUSTREET' As JJC Skillz Goes Into Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by buoye1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
akinszz:
And u will be addressed as mr mary...
Warefa undecided!All na gender equality
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Adeborry: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
adimsmt:

This is to tell me you still lack the knowledge what this bill is all about, please if you can go back study what gender equality is all about it will really do you good. Its really disappointing that so many of our people are still ignorant about the real meaning of gender equality and its really sad.

Please explain
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by logica(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Maybe you don't have rights in Igbo land. Women have rights in Yoruba land so speak to or for your people.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by ade2291(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
The "marriage" example is the reason why gender equality is not going to work in reality,ask me why.....the answer is the "hypocrisy" going on...the same lady that want equality in the marriage will suddenly lower her voice when it comes to issue of finance in the marriage...you start hearing "but you are the man of the house na.." Is that not hypocritical hypocrisy??when it turns to issue of money you suddenly remember he is the man..when you guys go on date you expect him to pay the bills most of the time because subconsciously you feel he is the man......in some house some of we women are even trying by contributing 40% money to the marriage,ask her to switch roles and start paying 50% while her husband pays 50%you will hear "is he not the father of the house"she will start screaming why should she pay the same with him..are you not the one that wants equality??or you think equality should be done only when it favours you??....I have said this before and I will repeat it again.."Gender equality is not our issue,the major issue is Lack of RESPECT for each other whether man or woman...if your man respects you he will not treat you less because you are a woman,he will not look down on you because you are a woman...the same way your boss will not treat you badly because you are a woman.....by the way during the PDP presidential primaries that brought GEJ in,there was a woman among those contesting,guess what?she did not get up to five votes despite having a lot of women in the party...the women were voting for the men there because there is no trust even among each other..even some women don't love and respect each other...Change should begin with us..

You are a real woman, a descendant of Sarah in the Bible, may Almighty God bless you. Thanks for this post...
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by phineboy1pimple(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
zayyadoski:
Our generation are becoming so busy trying to prove that women can do what men can do, that women are loosing their uniqueness. Women weren't created to do what men can do. Women were created to do everything a man can't do

Super solid response....

Nice 1!!!

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by kikies(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
cc MsGlobalWonder
Wey u food don done oooo
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Bluffly: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
is the lady that blast them mentally derailed? Gender equality can't work in a continent like Africa, is she suggesting that women can fight for the post of a king in yoruba land likewise? Or women can begin to propose marriage? Absolute nonsence

I concur with olori
Which one is Africa. How many countries in the world do we have it? A woman has never been a president in America, even woman hasn't been a prime minister in UK, the only thing in those countries is that they follow their laws over traditions. If we follow our laws that we already have here there will be some level of protection. But in marriage which ever way, it's not possible to be equal.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by olisasegun(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Can a woman pisss into a bottle?

::::NO!::::::

...she can never be equal to a man!

Very funny
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by seangy4konji: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
I don't v time to argue with such women. Once we have a date and I smell such feminist idea and we are about to leave and you cant pay half the bill?i delete your number and pray for the man that you hook up later in life.

Me and you equal

Ok.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by cococandy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
ifenes:
I see Nigerian ladies enjoy being oppressed. It's good to know. Equality is freedom.
If I wasn't a woman, I wouldn't even be bothered about this gender equality thing. Who wants to help those that don't want to be helped?

Bunch of ignorant like-seeking low self esteem women.

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Dorobuccii(f): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
wizzakosh:
didn't expect u not to feel affected. U said if there is shortage of fund, female is affected, am so disappointed in ur level of education. If a lady is affected, it means. The lady is not brilliant, and u can xpect the family to be wasting money on her. But if she's a brilliant girl, and d boy is dull, no right thinking father will stop the female child cos she's female. The boy will surely stop and the girl will go to school. Get ur reason well b4 spitting.
Chai! I normally wouldn't respond to ur mention but I happen to be in the mood today.
To start with, what reason do u want me to get well? The reason I posted something or were you actually referring to what I put in my post? if that's what you are referring too then I also have every right to question your level of education
And just to buttress my initial point, I reoeat in most situations, the girl is usually adked to stop schooling regardless of her intellectual abilities. You can research that to confirm
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by TolaniLuv: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Women should just understand their stands on this ground !!! Equality or not, y'all will still be a FEMALE, word tho!
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by cyrilamx(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Lailan Mary Amara Jacob is vexed over the recent trending statements Ooni of Ife's wife, Olori Wuraola and OAP Freeze made concerning gender equality.

You recall Olori Wuraola had said she's not a huge fan of gender equality. While speaking at the Emerging Women's Forum in National Harbor, Maryland, she had said:

“I am not a huge fan of Gender equality. We can’t be equal, We can’t be men. We have our roles to play here, a very pivotal one. How about if we think about it this way that we are limiting our potentials and where we could get to as women by us keep saying that we want to be equal. I don't think we can ever be equal''.

OAP Freeze later backed Olori up saying:

The Olori of Ife, Her Majesty, Queen Wuraola-Zynab Ogunwusi, spoke what I consider words of absolute wisdom, when she stated her belief that gender equality is hardly achievable in the modern world.
I agree that men and women have equal rights I absolutely disagree that they are equal. If you are in doubt, attempt wearing your boxers on your head and your cap on your butt and then brush your teeth with your belt and hold your trousers together with your toothbrush, then perhaps, my point will be better illustrated.

Well, dear Olori, OAP Freeze, Amara has some strong words for you this morning. Kindly read:

When educated men and women display high level of ignorance, one is forced to speak. Before one makes a public speech, I think it is wise to do some research. It is always safer to get the facts right, before picking up a microphone to show off. Gender equality does not mean competing with ones husband. Neither does it mean rivalry between the man and the woman. Gender equality is not all about marriage. It goes beyond that. Let me educate you both, since you failed to do your home work.

What is gender equality?

In simple terms gender equality means the state in which access to rights or opportunities is unaffected by gender. This means that boys and girls, men and women should get equal opportunities in every area of life. I will give you few examples.

Education
Everyone should get an equal opportunity to go to school. The girl-child should not be denied access to education because she is a girl. Are you not aware that in some cultures/religion women are not allowed to go to school?
Work
Men and women should get equal employment opportunity. Look at our work force today, it is dominated by the men. Do u know why there are more poor women than men today? It is because women don't get same opportunity as the men.

Politics
There should be equal representation. How many women get political appointments? How many are elected into public offices? How many women are governors? How many women are in the state and National Assemblies? Can men truly represent the interest of women?

Culture

We have obnoxious cultural practices that relegate women to background. Little girls are forced into marriages against wishes. Of course you know what widows go through in this part of the world. Is it fair
on our mothers? Is it fair that men who are physically stronger should molest women they are meant to protect? And you proudly say you are not a fan of gender equality? What ignorance!

Marriage

Women should be given same treatment as men. A woman should be allowed to have a say in her matrimonial home. She is not a slave. The man and woman are like two sides of a coin. They need each other. We have our different roles to play. If you have been pregnant before, then you will know what it means to carry a child for nine months in your womb, go through labour pains, then nurse the child to maturity. Most women are never appreciated by their men, what they get is abuse, abuse and abuse even when they are heavily pregnant. If I may ask, why did you leave your first marriage? And your second marriage? Why did you walk away and walked into a third one? Does it have anything to do with being treated like a slave? Does it have anything to do with
frequent abuse? Or did you just walk away without a reason? How can you convince me that you don't believe in gender equality when you already have two failed marriages? Why didn't you remain a slave in those marriages?

As for Freeze, my humble suggestion is that your university degree be investigated. It is shame that after passing through the four walls of the university and working in a media house for decades, you still don't know the meaning of gender equality. What are shame! Besides, you seem to be a man without principles. You are neither here no there. Speaking from both sides of your mouth at all the time in your desperate search for cheap popularity. Today you are here and the next moment you are on another side. Stay off social media in your own interest!
For all those who truly do not understand what gender equality means, here is your chance. It has been explained in plain simple English.

Mary
Amara Jacob

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/vexed-lailan-admonishes-olori-wuraola.html
madam, you left out something. How about our Naija girls given same combat role in the army with our guys? At least equal opportunities to fight insurgency n militancy? How about our Naija girls becoming timber loggers or forest guards with their numbers commensurate with male folks? How about our Naija ladies doing heavy duty jobs in factories in equal percentage with men or becoming truck drivers, sleeping in high ways. When their trailers break down just like men?

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
the only reason why most people are against this bill is because it addresses certain areas.of our culture. I read the contents of the equality bill,I saw that for most of the things on that bill to be enforced it will clash with certain cultural practice in some tribes in Nigeria, that's all I can see,e.g,some tribes don't allow the girl child access to her father's properties even if she is the only child,and till date widows are treated like murder suspects and subjected to barbaric treatments in the hands of her inlaws,the people hide behind culture, so I don't expect them to be happy. people have a name for everything you do,call them feminist, but if you have not read the contents of that bill, before you come here to comment, then you are just the same as our forefathers who hid behind culture to commit barbaric acts

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by adimsmt: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Adeborry:

Please explain

It is obvious now that this gender equality bill failed because of marriage equality, Good marriages are as a result of hard work, what you put in is what you get out. What this bill are trying to do are enhancing and protecting the right of your partner nothing less. This bill is about you and your wife equally making decisions regarding your family. This bill is about your wife being protected from those wolfs who hides in the name of culture and traditions to reap where they did not sow. This bill give your wife the right to make decisions about what you and your wife has labored for years for your children. This bill is about allowing your wife reach her potential without hindrance. This is about your wife not being a slave. All and all this bill is all about respect of human beings.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by bamite(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
JOYOSITA:
I don't like Freeze.
Wow.. Sexy eyes, will you be my girl?
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by davide470(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
sumborri:
Stupid woman, gender this gender that, please who amongst you attended a mixed school and never saw girls In the class. This is a world where its easier for a woman to make it than a man, lots of prejudice on men folk. All these fools are interested in is simply to emasculate the men folk. They have succeded in doing that in the west and they wanna bring such crap here.

Its only someone who lies to himself that would tell me women are at a disadvantage. Many real women who know what doors their feminity has opened for them will never want to be a man. Bloody hyprocrites all wanna eat them cakes and have it.

Street hawkers that abound, are they predominantly females ? No males ? Are there no women in politics? Is there a rule that stops women from contesting like men? Or they expect to be made presidents and governors just beacuse they are women? There kind of women are the ones putting silly ideas into the minds of our well brought up african ladies. Who know that man has his role and woman has hers, nobody's role is inferior or superior to the other but are rather complimentary
The likes of Joavid and Favolly would not see this comment o.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by tens4real(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
The "marriage" example is the reason why gender equality is not going to work in reality,ask me why.....the answer is the "hypocrisy" going on...the same lady that want equality in the marriage will suddenly lower her voice when it comes to issue of finance in the marriage...you start hearing "but you are the man of the house na.." Is that not hypocritical hypocrisy??when it turns to issue of money you suddenly remember he is the man..when you guys go on date you expect him to pay the bills most of the time because subconsciously you feel he is the man......in some house some of we women are even trying by contributing 40% money to the marriage,ask her to switch roles and start paying 50% while her husband pays 50%you will hear "is he not the father of the house"she will start screaming why should she pay the same with him..are you not the one that wants equality??or you think equality should be done only when it favours you??....I have said this before and I will repeat it again.."Gender equality is not our issue,the major issue is Lack of RESPECT for each other whether man or woman...if your man respects you he will not treat you less because you are a woman,he will not look down on you because you are a woman...the same way your boss will not treat you badly because you are a woman.....by the way during the PDP presidential primaries that brought GEJ in,there was a woman among those contesting,guess what?she did not get up to five votes despite having a lot of women in the party...the women were voting for the men there because there is no trust even among each other..even some women don't love and respect each other...Change should begin with us..
oh God bless you
send me your account number!!!
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
cococandy:

If I wasn't a woman, I wouldn't even be bothered about this gender equality thing. Who wants to help those that don't want to be helped?

Bunch of ignorant like-seeking low self esteem women.
hello madam
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by MurderX: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
shyling:
Flirtykaren get an education. Her Royal majesty was talking about gender equity.

True
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
sambarry
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by mrmatt(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Lailan Mary Amara Jacob is vexed over the recent trending statements Ooni of Ife's wife, Olori Wuraola and OAP Freeze made concerning gender equality.

You recall Olori Wuraola had said she's not a huge fan of gender equality. While speaking at the Emerging Women's Forum in National Harbor, Maryland, she had said:

“I am not a huge fan of Gender equality. We can’t be equal, We can’t be men. We have our roles to play here, a very pivotal one. How about if we think about it this way that we are limiting our potentials and where we could get to as women by us keep saying that we want to be equal. I don't think we can ever be equal''.

OAP Freeze later backed Olori up saying:

The Olori of Ife, Her Majesty, Queen Wuraola-Zynab Ogunwusi, spoke what I consider words of absolute wisdom, when she stated her belief that gender equality is hardly achievable in the modern world.
I agree that men and women have equal rights I absolutely disagree that they are equal. If you are in doubt, attempt wearing your boxers on your head and your cap on your butt and then brush your teeth with your belt and hold your trousers together with your toothbrush, then perhaps, my point will be better illustrated.

Well, dear Olori, OAP Freeze, Amara has some strong words for you this morning. Kindly read:

When educated men and women display high level of ignorance, one is forced to speak. Before one makes a public speech, I think it is wise to do some research. It is always safer to get the facts right, before picking up a microphone to show off. Gender equality does not mean competing with ones husband. Neither does it mean rivalry between the man and the woman. Gender equality is not all about marriage. It goes beyond that. Let me educate you both, since you failed to do your home work.

What is gender equality?

In simple terms gender equality means the state in which access to rights or opportunities is unaffected by gender. This means that boys and girls, men and women should get equal opportunities in every area of life. I will give you few examples.

Education
Everyone should get an equal opportunity to go to school. The girl-child should not be denied access to education because she is a girl. Are you not aware that in some cultures/religion women are not allowed to go to school?
Work
Men and women should get equal employment opportunity. Look at our work force today, it is dominated by the men. Do u know why there are more poor women than men today? It is because women don't get same opportunity as the men.

Politics
There should be equal representation. How many women get political appointments? How many are elected into public offices? How many women are governors? How many women are in the state and National Assemblies? Can men truly represent the interest of women?

Culture

We have obnoxious cultural practices that relegate women to background. Little girls are forced into marriages against wishes. Of course you know what widows go through in this part of the world. Is it fair
on our mothers? Is it fair that men who are physically stronger should molest women they are meant to protect? And you proudly say you are not a fan of gender equality? What ignorance!

Marriage

Women should be given same treatment as men. A woman should be allowed to have a say in her matrimonial home. She is not a slave. The man and woman are like two sides of a coin. They need each other. We have our different roles to play. If you have been pregnant before, then you will know what it means to carry a child for nine months in your womb, go through labour pains, then nurse the child to maturity. Most women are never appreciated by their men, what they get is abuse, abuse and abuse even when they are heavily pregnant. If I may ask, why did you leave your first marriage? And your second marriage? Why did you walk away and walked into a third one? Does it have anything to do with being treated like a slave? Does it have anything to do with
frequent abuse? Or did you just walk away without a reason? How can you convince me that you don't believe in gender equality when you already have two failed marriages? Why didn't you remain a slave in those marriages?

As for Freeze, my humble suggestion is that your university degree be investigated. It is shame that after passing through the four walls of the university and working in a media house for decades, you still don't know the meaning of gender equality. What are shame! Besides, you seem to be a man without principles. You are neither here no there. Speaking from both sides of your mouth at all the time in your desperate search for cheap popularity. Today you are here and the next moment you are on another side. Stay off social media in your own interest!
For all those who truly do not understand what gender equality means, here is your chance. It has been explained in plain simple English.

Mary
Amara Jacob
OP pls go and be the Igwe of Onitsha, Mayor of London, Pope of the catholic church. Infact, just d king of your village. Yeye d smell.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/vexed-lailan-admonishes-olori-wuraola.html
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dorobuccii:

I am highly disappointed that this write up is coming from a lady.
One of the reasons why people usually say we women are our own enemies.
You just come here and post things like Life is that easy.
Do you know that in most families, whenever there is a choice to be made on who deserves education whether because of shortage of funds or any other reason, the lady gets affected the most.
You also come here to say that women marry out of their freewill....will you say the same thing to the 13 year old girl that is married off to a man old enough to be her grandfather?
And for you to say that a man has the right to abuse his wife just because she made a mistake by marrying him is just purely wicked.
And Nigerian feminists (and I mean real feminists) are not against hardwork.
So pls consider all variables before posting

You are a big mumu !

Even when women become equal to a man...a man will still abuse you if you marry an abusive husband.

Underage marriage is something that should be against the law in a country and not under gender equality.

Mumu feminist like you !

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by DanielGb(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
I like the fact that it is women that her replying her. She is quick to judge.

Equality is not gona happen. Its an attack on marriage and the family.

Ladies should stop thinking everything will be given to them on a platter of Gold. They have to work hard for it.

What women deserve is equity/ Fairness.

We are not the same.
Ladies of this generation should stop focusing on doing what a man can do rather look inward and find what a woman can do best.

Let me remind you that, we all thrive at the position of strength. Nothing more.

Ladies should know there true nature.
Help the Man not rule the man.

The family is the Nation.
The nation is the future.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
mikolo80:
has it even worked in the abroad?

I see you are still a local champion. Its gender inequality that has made Africa the most backward underdeveeloped continent in the whole world and its worse with people of crass mentality like yours.
Gender equality is existent and powerful in western countries. That gender discrimination happens to women and goes unpunished in tge western countries is that the woman involved has not made it public.
So dont go around treating their women like nothing cos you will be finished for life.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
davide470:
The likes of Joavid would not see this comment o.

am not a feminist. never will be. I don't need to belong to an ideological movement.

what we (I) want is equal rights, equity, fairness and justice not equality of the sexes and all other extreme ideologies the feminist want.

if he earns more than me, he should pay the higher bill.

if the foreign wife of a Nigerian man can automatically get citizenship, why shouldn't the foreign husband of a Nigerian woman?

the Nigerian constitution acknowledges a woman is an adult if she is married, under 18 or not but a man is only an adult until he turns 18.

etc

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Adeborry:
If gender equality must be upheld, then
*we both have to pay for our meals at a date
*buy our cars with our earnings
*share the fees of our children and other expenses at home
*both pay our prices (bride and groom prices)
*do tedious jobs like truck drivers, electricians and mechanics
* etc

If all these u mentioned is what is a burden to men I can tell you women if given the opportunity will do it even better in a bigger style and still not complain.
This is to show how irresponsible men are becoming these days.

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
shyling:
Flirtykaren get an education. Her Royal majesty was talking about gender equity.

you all on her side now.

when the news was all over nairaland over allegations she was a Dubai runs babe, Na una dey insult am.
calling her second hand wife and Olosho.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by porozhniy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Philpham:

I see you are still a local champion. Its gender inequality that has made Africa the most backward underdeveeloped continent in the whole world and its worse with people of crass mentality like yours.
Gender equality is existent and powerful in western countries. That gender discrimination happens to women and goes unpunished in tge western countries is that the woman involved has not made it public.
So dont go around treating their women like nothing cos you will be finished for life.
err madam, gender descrimination in the west isn't against the women but the men, yet it's the women who scream victim loudest.

Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by porozhniy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Philpham:

err madam, gender descrimination in the west isn't against the women but the men, yet it's the women who scream victim loudest. P.s your so called gender inequality doesn't have anything to do with the underdevelopment of africa.
Re: Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter by InvertedHammer: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
/
Trust Africans to join the bandwagon.

Gender equality is being spearheaded by Western women who are already enjoying equal right and privileges that education, finance and jobs offer.

They did not start it for Africans or other women in the world. It is just a talking point for feminism championed by divorced, bitter and lonely women.
\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album / Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) / Angela Okorie And Son Lovely In New Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98