Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex (3970 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by njiasi30(f): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Hehehe i'm not a murderer grin
Lol grin
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by lovean: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Next time when he's bonking you hard and he make mention julinah you sef shout "Amos".. make two of una dey shout am together
Norsense.
chiddyok:
Next time ya'll are making love, ride him...wait till he is about to come and ask him who is Juliana. He will pretend not to hear, pause and ask him again. Then continue like nothing happened... grin
lolzzz...nice one dude....killing him with guilt... kul.
waxxydude:
Next time when he's bonking you hard and he make mention julinah you sef shout "Amos".. make two of una dey shout am together
Norsense.hen hen hen....kul idea but it will implicate her..... this is a marriage issue not dating.... and ur nonsence is kinda rude,she needs help not insults,after all no be by force to comment.
chiddyok:
Next time ya'll are making love, ride him...wait till he is about to come and ask him who is Juliana. He will pretend not to hear, pause and ask him again. Then continue like nothing happened... grin
lolzzz...nice one dude....killing him with guilt... kul.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by sundoj08(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:

Norsense.
grin grin laughing to tears with your comment. Dude you crazy asf
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Penneil: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:

Norsense.
lmfao, this got me laughing so hard. It'll sure get his attention tho
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by njiasi30(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Here 2 read funny comments grin
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by schumastic(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
njiasi30:

Hahahaha grin stress ke grin grin cheesy

yes na is either stress or she over did it..some people say things out due to the intense of love making..who knows Juliana might not be existing in his life, she should seat him down and let him know what happened the other day, although am sure he will deny it or she watches him for any sign of infidelity.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by waxxydude: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
lovean:
lolzzz...nice one dude....killing him with guilt... kul.lolzzz...nice one dude....killing him with guilt... kul.
Implicate her how?

Nonsense" was clearly for her husband, cause why in the world will a man be having a good time with his wife and calling someother female name? it's either he's fvcking someone and she not ramming him well or vice versa smiley smiley
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by waxxydude: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Penneil:
lmfao, this got me laughing so hard. It'll sure get his attention tho
You got it. Do that tonight smiley
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by waxxydude: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
sundoj08:
grin grin laughing to tears with your comment. Dude you crazy asf
Hahaahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by sundoj08(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Hahaahaha cheesy
lol pls stop it o before you're charged to court for murder..
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by sundoj08(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:
You got it. Do that tonight smiley
make sure a testimony follows
Cc penneil
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by waxxydude: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
sundoj08:
lol pls stop it o before you're charged to court for murder..
Who won charge me sef.. hehehe
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by lovean: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Implicate her how?

Nonsense" was clearly for her husband, cause why in the world will a man be having a good time with his wife and calling someother female name? it's either he's fvcking someone and she not ramming him well or vice versa smiley smiley
dude...the man could turn the table against her and take it serious...... lol hope u don't ave no one to vote for yet as MISS NAIRALAND?
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Oksman(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=Penneil post=46717978] thanks but i know advises to discard

#############################

You are wrong sis, have you not heard of Ahitoppel counsel? That's y the scripture is very clear about thing like this in Psalm 1:1(Blessed is the man who walk's not in the counsel of the wicked nor sit in the table of scoffers). Tnx nd remain blessed.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by sundoj08(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Who won charge me sef.. hehehe
with this your advice...nobody go fit sef
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by lovean: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Gud all,do remember to vote for miss OPTIONAL1.... smiles

tnx

1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by waxxydude: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
lovean:
dude...the man could turn the table against her and take it serious...... lol hope u don't ave no one to vote for yet as MISS NAIRALAND?
Then she breaks the table; explain who is julianah.

Miss nairaland? Nah i ain't cut out for that sh*t brother.. smiley
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
thagift:

and you think you are making sense
Tell me why I'm not. Sadass troll.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by njiasi30(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
schumastic:

yes na is either stress or she over did it..some people say things out due to the intense of love making..who knows Juliana might not be existing in his life, she should seat him down and let him know what happened the other day, although am sure he will deny it or she watches him for any sign of infidelity.
grin yea, ppl say things...how will u feel if u re making love to ur Wife and she call a guys name Will u agree dat it was BC of stress/she has d right to say anything ? Rem op said twice oh grin grin cheesy
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by njiasi30(f): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
schumastic:

you think everything is gra gra.

go ahead jump, scream or shout and ask who the eff is juliana?
if he replies you back by saying Julian is a name of a person,animal place or thing, what will you do?

you better learn to apply wisdom, is not everything one must use violonce to approach.
Hahahaha grin @ person, animal, place or thing grin cheesy
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
layla129:
Can't even keep it quiet...infact i will jump up and wear my clothes on the spot. who the eff is Julianiah?
some women can endure...
where have you been And I can see u got some guns and cutlasses on me... Seem u not pleased wit me somehow
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by lovean: 5:07am On Jun 20, 2016
waxxydude:
Then she breaks the table; explain who is julianah.

Miss nairaland? Nah i ain't cut out for that sh*t brother.. smiley
Why dude?,anyway what do i have to do to get ur support for ma frnd?do help a bae out,,@ optional1. tnx
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Hoodnigga(m): 5:13am On Jun 20, 2016
Penneil:
I have been reading and hearing about this but i never thought i would ever experience it. Few day back, when my husband and i were making love, he let out the name "Julianah" twice unconsciously i guess.

I don't know if i should ask him about it now or just give him a long rope to pull and keep watching. I need advice from matured couples please

can he be cheating?
he is more than cheeting... But i dnt mean u shold end ur marraige oooo. If its ok with u, ask him about it and b mature when asking the question.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2016
chiddyok:

Tell me why I'm not. Sadass troll.

if am sadass then what are you?
let me guess
fat jobless bitch with low IQ,
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2016
thagift:

if am sadass then what are you?
let me guess
fat jobless bitch with low IQ,
grin.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2016
chiddyok:
grin.

close your teeth make fly no enter
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2016
thagift:

close your teeth make fly no enter
lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by frubben(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Penneil:
thanks but i know advises to discard

The guy just gave u a sweet advice, better tak it and move before nairaland kids feed ur heads with fake ideas

Wat happen to no third parties eh madam.
Wat even happen to communication self
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by waxxydude: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
lovean:
Why dude?,anyway what do i have to do to get ur support for ma frnd?do help a bae out,,@ optional1. tnx
Will she suck my balls for a vote? smiley
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by lovean: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
waxxydude:
Will she suck my balls for a vote? smiley
No,definatly not ooo,
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by waxxydude: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
lovean:
No,definatly not ooo,
Lol
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Penneil:

he said it twice...i'm quite sure

How were you riding him such that mentioning names was a must? You See why at times it's good to take it easy and allow sex session goes on in mute? Either you or your partner can mention names you wont be pleased with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent:my Relationship Is At Stake , I Need Ur Advise / Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires / Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.