Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex (3958 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Penneil: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
I have been reading and hearing about this but i never thought i would ever experience it. Few day back, when my husband and i were making love, he let out the name "Julianah" twice unconsciously i guess.

I don't know if i should ask him about it now or just give him a long rope to pull and keep watching. I need advice from matured couples please

can he be cheating?
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by LePrezident(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
FTC. Space booked!

Are you certainly sure that's what he said? You gotta be 100 about the certainty of the words gasped from his buccal cavity.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Medunah: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Uhmm.... here to read the comments..
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Penneil: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
LePrezident:
FTC. Space booked!

Are you certainly sure that's what he said? You gotta be 100 about the certainty of the words gasped from his buccal cavity.

he said it twice...i'm quite sure
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by LePrezident(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Penneil:

he said it twice...i'm quite sure

Oh what a wow... OK OK... he might be cheating and he might not be cheating... he could possibly have fantasies about this said lady. But do you know if the lady is a work colleague or friend.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by layla129(f): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Can't even keep it quiet...infact i will jump up and wear my clothes on the spot. who the eff is Julianiah?
some women can endure...

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
layla129:
Can't even keep it quiet...infact i will jump up and wear my clothes on the spot. who the eff is Julianiah?
some women can endure...
you will jump up to where?
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Penneil:
I have been reading and hearing about this but i never thought i would ever experience it. Few day back, when my husband and i were making love, he let out the name "Julianah" twice unconsciously i guess.

I don't know if i should ask him about it now or just give him a long rope to pull and keep watching. I need advice from matured couples please

can he be cheating?
Trust me this isnt the kinda stuff u shud bring to nairaland to seek advice cos this page reeks of haters and home breakers...as for ur hubby question him the next time he repeats that name. dats all

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Penneil: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
LePrezident:

Oh what a wow... OK OK... he might be cheating and he might not be cheating... he could possibly have fantasies about this said lady. But do you know if the lady is a work colleague or friend.
never heard of her
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Penneil: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Justdulla:

Trust me this isnt the kinda stuff u shud bring to nairaland to seek advice cos this page reeks of haters and home breakers...as for ur hubby question him the next time he repeats that name. dats all
thanks but i know advises to discard
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Odikwa serious
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by TrueHeart365(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
he could be crushing on someone and fantacize about the person when making love to you. i've been guilty of that as well...

or....

he could be cheating and the girl fvcks him very good for him to remember her name when with you.

if it's the first one.. you don't have a problem as you might also experience it but won't end up cheating. because being married to someone you love doesn't stop you from admiring another person. the laws of attraction will always take it's course.
that's why some couples do role play during sex.

if it's the cheating.... i din't kniw what to advise you.

what you should do is talk about it. remind him and tash the subject because if you want to wait for next time it may not happen as he could be careful.

communicate.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Dandeson1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by firstking01(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
layla129:
some women can endure...
If you are nt ready to endure, dnt even think of having a bf, talkless of marriage.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by MRBrownJ: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
there is something VERY wrong in marriages today, if/when husbands call out other women's name during sex and their wives keep quiet, then come on NL asking for what to do....

sadly, it could be fantasies, innocent crushing or simply the name of his mistress.... how should we know?
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Rhesusmonkey(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
why no change your name to Juliana
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by darlingtito(f): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Talk to him abt it,might nt make sense if u wait for another scene..jus ask
Penneil:

can he be cheating?
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Next time ya'll are making love, ride him...wait till he is about to come and ask him who is Juliana. He will pretend not to hear, pause and ask him again. Then continue like nothing happened... grin
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Donclaracuzo: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
But what is he calling Juliana for during hot pumping? Pls, tell us that the revised is the case so that we can epp!!!
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by LePrezident(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Penneil:
never heard of her

You should ask him. He might just be fantasising.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by niyot124: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Justdulla:

Just what I have in mind too. Nairaland is so full of diverse with different level of intellects and maturity.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by byvan03: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
You don't wait for repeat, open your mouth and speak to who you married. Learn to communicate, I wonder why you didn't ask him immediately. Why are you on tip toes? Seems something is wrong with the union that you know about.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by lovean: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Don't rush into making a rash decision..... if his cheating ,theres no way he won't repeat it again....when he does investigate ....and make sure u catch him red handed....cause no man will admit to u his cheating especially with out proper evidence.... calm down and decide ...do u really wanna find out the truth and when u do...what next.....take care.
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
chiddyok:
Next time ya'll are making love, ride him...wait till he is about to come and ask him who is Juliana. He will pretend not to hear, pause and ask him again. Then continue like nothing happened... grin

and you think you are making sense
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by schumastic(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
who knows it might be the stress of the day or maybe you over did It
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by waxxydude: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Next time when he's bonking you hard and he make mention julinah you sef shout "Amos".. make two of una dey shout am together

Norsense.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by schumastic(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
layla129:
some women can endure...
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by njiasi30(f): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Next time when he's bonking you hard and he make mention julinah you sef shout "Amos".. make two of una dey shout am together

Norsense.
U won't kill me with laugh oh grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by schumastic(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
layla129:
some women can endure...

you think everything is gra gra.

go ahead jump, scream or shout and ask who the eff is juliana?
if he replies you back by saying Julian is a name of a person,animal place or thing, what will you do?

you better learn to apply wisdom, is not everything one must use violonce to approach.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by waxxydude: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
njiasi30:
U won't kill me with laugh oh grin grin grin
Hehehe i'm not a murderer grin
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by njiasi30(f): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
schumastic:
who knows it might be the stress of the day or maybe you over did It
Hahahaha grin stress ke grin grin cheesy
Re: Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
waxxydude:

Norsense.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? / Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped / Whenever I Get Into My Car With My Girlfriend We Always Have This Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.