Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Only Yoruba Ladies Understand True Love.......despite Their Cheating Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Yoruba Ladies Understand True Love.......despite Their Cheating Ways (1756 Views)

Question For Yoruba Ladies / Yoruba Ladies Got It Big!! (photos) / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Yoruba Ladies Understand True Love.......despite Their Cheating Ways by sumborri: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
I have at one time dated a girl from most major tribes in nigeria. I have always been against inter tribal marriages especially between my tribe and the yorubas not because I feel my people are superior but because of some fundamental issues that surround yourba women. (Yoruba men matter na story for another day).

An average yoruba girl believes in true love, even though most times I don't understand that love they professing. Yorubas marry earlier than most tribes (big advantage) thus from an early age , a young girl's mind is tuned towards marriage to that boy she met in secondary school. Something my tribes girl will never do. A yoruba lady will turn you down because she has a boyfriend, all your begging could fall on deaf ears because of her love and devotion to this so-called boyfriend. If you bother to find out who he is, to help you compete better, you would be shocked to realise he is a bloody LAUNDRY MAN or a TAILOR. Most of these ladies usually show great devotion to their men irrespective of his financial status. If you think ur money will make her dump him, then think again. They always go on to marry these dudes and get pregnant for them. Though most diheartening is they would always cheat on him.

Offer them promises of cash or fun, she would have no qualms about chheating on her man unashamedlyn this might be beacuse I heard out yoruba brothers aren't role models on being faithful either. But despite the cheating , all you ever hear from a yoruba girl is, my bf this, my bf that, ore mi, baby mi, she can stay on ur bed and talk I love you for hours when she visits. Thinking she doesn't love him or want to settle down with him, will shock you when she gives you the wedding card. This trait unfortunaately continues in marriage. (Story for another day).

While I worked in the university, most of those yoruba students keep relationships amongst themselves, even a very pretty babe dates students (though in addition to outside runs), if you ever schooled In the south east or south south, you would admit that there are babes who won't be caught dead walking with a student talkless of dating one. They babes there are very concious of the financial status of the man chyking them, unlike our yoruba girls who can date and love a man without being too particular on his financial status.

Many of them are cool and nice to know, they all have boyfriends don't be decieved, evem with all ur fine boy and money she could leave you and settle for a vulcanizer if her heart agrees to him. Guess all we can do is keep managing the sex the offer freely thanks to their cheating ways. Nevertheless the are the only peeps who I observed who love truly with their hearts even if not with their sexual parts.
Re: Only Yoruba Ladies Understand True Love.......despite Their Cheating Ways by apholaryn: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
really?
Re: Only Yoruba Ladies Understand True Love.......despite Their Cheating Ways by theEYe21(f): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
I don't think you are talking about the Yoruba girls in Reality undecided maybe the Yoruba girls in your dreams grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Yoruba Ladies Understand True Love.......despite Their Cheating Ways by blaquemyc: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
so after you smoke finish, you no know anything to write than to write this rubbish? And no, i'm not yoruba
Re: Only Yoruba Ladies Understand True Love.......despite Their Cheating Ways by Msn4barca(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2016
You guys should stop bashing the ops. Majority of the information he pen down was right.

If you have once dated a yoruba lady and she truly loves u, u will believed all what this young man had written.

Have dated a particular lady from that tribe for good 7years so I knew what I underwent during those days.

Am sure u are all bashing him because he used "yoruba "

But ops u no try at all. Next time, makes it general next time.

Lol....

But I love yoruba ladies because God always gives them a lot of natural endowment and the tender heart of loving there partner without counting on your fund as a man .

Abegy any yoruba babes in d building to PM me, Johnero loves u all. .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romance Landers Judge My Look. / I Need Young Girls In PH Urgently / Leaked Video: Omg See This University Girl Hot S*x Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.