Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora (1348 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by queenstll(f): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2016

Cameroonian professional footballer and former Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o and his wife Georgette Tra Lou are currently on their honeymoon in Bora Bora. The couple got married last week in Stezzano, Italy. Another photo after the cut…

lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/footballer-samuel-etoo-and-wife-honeymoon-in-bora-bora/

1 Like

Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by queenstll(f): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
love birds
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin so cute..
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by johnchukky: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
but they have been married f0r seven years na
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
queenstll:
love birds,
grin
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
HornyTiwa that could be us wink
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by askakim(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Love is sweet when they is money and it is bitter when you are damn broke!!
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by HornyTiwa(f): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
HornyTiwa that could be us wink
Hello my king smiley
how are you? wink
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Hello my king smiley

how are you? wink
I'm doing great. Missed you

Have you voted in the miss NL contest?
Pls go and vote for Lanicky right now. Just click on this long
https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/26

This is how you vote 'I vote Lanicky cc: NLJega'

Thanks Mi Amor
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by HornyTiwa(f): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm doing great. Missed you

Have you voted in the miss NL contest? Pls go and vote for Lanicky right now. Just click on this long https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/26

This is how you vote 'I vote Lanicky cc: NLJega'
Thanks Mi Amor
missed you too

but I voted mimzy just now? will I modify it? or vote two?
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
HornyTiwa:

missed you too

but I voted mimzy just now?
will I modify it? or vote two?

Please don't remove my name ooo cry

Thanks for voting me dear. I really appreciate kiss

You can vote for two people.
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
HornyTiwa:

missed you too

ok dear.

Bbm?
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
HornyTiwa:

missed you too

Pls check ur pm darl kiss
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by HornyTiwa(f): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok dear.

Bbm?
ok
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by HornyTiwa(f): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
mimzy:

ok
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
HornyTiwa:

ok
cool
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by Moz22: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
mimzy:

hello mimzy..ve we met bfor? In front of Smbs?
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Moz22:
hello mimzy..ve we met bfor? In front of Smbs?

most likely. good evening
Re: Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora by Moz22: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
mimzy:

most likely. good evening
evening to u..u done with skul or still studying?

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Understand My Crush / The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With / I Need A Man To Put It Here..see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.