Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief (16968 Views)

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by BossKratos: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2016
tongue

Cry me a river! Corrupt goat!
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by hothuntee(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2016
the day you were given stolen funds, you did not announce the amount and who gave on social media

dement ferment.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by ojialo(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Only one man owns #40million amidst high cost of living in the country.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by Benwems(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2016
bakila:

Bros if Americans know that Obama has $40m in his account the kasala will not finish in two years. Ordinary AOC has 40m is that not yam? Definitely it is not salary, if it is inheritance oya let's see the will.
shut up your mouth. Do you know that an AVM is equivalent to Major General in the Air force? His basic salary is 1.3M minus other allowances. Adding other allowances it will be much higher. Also, do you know how many politicians and businessmen brings gifts, cars, and cash to these senior military men. Dont talk any shiit about cash(money) and gifts because even banks and other big establishments gives gifts to their top customers. So why should he reject the gifts in whatever form? The reason I hate nairaland is because you have to talk or argue with different people from different class eg agbero, miscreants, olodo, zombies and others. I'm out of here.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by Rhesusmonkey(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2016
lol, broad day light kidnapping, everyday efcc kips telling us about Mr A and Mr B returning cash, so we didnt knw say efcc dn dey demand ransom too like kidnappers, nawa oo

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by grandstar(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Where did he get 40m from? What is his salary?
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by slimghost(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

why can't you comment without degrading a member? He makes his opinion which I believe is that of the common man out there on the street without insult but, you are here calling him a clown.

To think you call him a little kid. Who then is the kid reading from both of your comments above?

Maka why?

clearly point out the insult, you must also be a clown for not seeing him for the clown he is. Yes, he is a kid and so are you obviously. Happy now?

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by ojialo(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2016
babadee1:
AVM Rufus Ojuawo sir, how did you get 40 million naira cash and money to buy a Range Rover? From your airforce salary?
I pity Nigeria youths, so for someone who is working for over 25yrs can't have up to 40M in his or her account? Smh! Or he has no right to engage in other businesses? Only lazy people ask such questions.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by BlueMountain1(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Where are the sacred Cows?
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by slimghost(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2016
ojialo:
I pity Nigeria youths, so for someone who is working for over 25yrs can't have up to 40M in his or her account? Smh! Or he has no right to engage in other businesses?

lol. these are the leaders of tomorrow. brainless all through. hahahahahahahaha.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2016
bakila:

Bros if Americans know that Obama has $40m in his account the kasala will not finish in two years. Ordinary AOC has 40m is that not yam? Definitely it is not salary, if it is inheritance oya let's see the will.
dont be ignorant my friend, 40million naira isnt the same as $40million and btw do u knw hw much an AVM earns? you should be more concerned with the way effc is being turned to a tool of oppression in dis govt, the govt should learn to stop setting bad precedents.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by neocortex: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Ahmeduana:

THIS JUSTICE ADEMOLA MUST BE CORRUPT, WHY IS IT THAT IS THE ONLY JUDGE THAT IS GRANTING EFCC PERPETUAL DETAIN WARRANT, IS HE THE ONLY JUDGE IN NIGERIA? WHAT IS THE COLLABORATION BETWEEN EFCC, BUHARI, APC AND THIS ADEMOLA? DID efcc HAVE SOMETHING SECRET ON THE JUDGE THAT MADE HIM TO ALWAY DO THERE BIDDING?

You are probably right.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by slimfit1(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2016
iaamxavier:

can u pls translate what you said in English?

You clearly don't understand English broken language is required for you ojo
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by Timba24(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2016
na wa. I dont knw what this country is turning into.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2016
slimghost:

clearly point out the insult, you must also be a clown for not seeing him for the clown he is. Yes, he is a kid and so are you obviously. Happy now?

My signature.

Your vote is appreciated.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by shyling(f): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2016
Pyno30:
You should be glad for have been released sef. Ask the likes of FFK and others that's ready to pay billions just to be released, yet no answer.
If I am ffk I won't pay a dime to be released. Rather enjoy the time and put more legal fireworks in place. Tide will still definitely turn.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by iaamxavier(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2016
slimfit1:

You clearly don't understand English broken language is required for you ojo

Gawd! if not that iffa say ure useless them go ban me! well I'll pass u by!
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2016
I thought bail is free.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by ojialo(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2016
Castroii:
dont be ignorant my friend, 40million naira isnt the same as $40million and btw do u knw hw much an AVM earns? you should be more concerned with the way effc is being turned to a tool of oppression in dis govt, the govt should learn to stop setting bad precedents.
good reply

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2016
But you be thief now

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by Wildrage: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2016
They keep digging the hole, bigger and bigger it becomes and they keep pushing perceived enemies into it , forcefully and illegally. For every announcement of a victim, the zombies, now used to morbid entertainment cheers, they become giddy like a newly fed hyena, they bay for more blood. All it takes is for their protagonists to point an accusing finger at anyone and the thoughtless pleabians chorus "throw him in the ditch". The problem is, one day, the tyrant will run out of real enemies, now used to the applause and affirmation from the brainless f00ools and the rush of blood that comes with pain and anguish of his enemies, the tyrant would start picking from among the zombies to fill the holes in order to satisfy his lust for morbid entertainment and the applause that comes with it. It may be too late then to put a leash on the rampaging insatiable tiger
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by babadee1(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2016
ojialo:
I pity Nigeria youths, so for someone who is working for over 25yrs can't have up to 40M in his or her account? Smh! Or he has no right to engage in other businesses? Only lazy people ask such questions.

My friend go and read the code of conduct for military service. They're not allowed to engage in any private business while they're in active service. Their attention must never be divided. Then look up their salary scale and do the calculations yourself.

By the way the whole point of asking questions is that suitable answers are expected to be provided. If the man had a legitimate explanation for the source of his wealth there's no way the EFCC will be asking him to return the money.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by kuuljay(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2016
Benwems:

shut up your mouth. Do you know that an AVM is equivalent to Major General in the Air force? His basic salary is 1.3M minus other allowances. Adding other allowances it will be much higher. Also, do you know how many politicians and businessmen brings gifts, cars, and cash to these senior military men. Dont talk any shiit about cash(money) and gifts because even banks and other big establishments gives gifts to their top customers. So why should he reject the gifts in whatever form? The reason I hate nairaland is because you have to talk or argue with different people from different class eg agbero, miscreants, olodo, zombies and others. I'm out of here.
basic salary M1.3, grin grin grin grin some people beat their chests over information they have no clue about

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by Gamesmart: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Where did you get N40m from?

From your N4m a year salary?

You saved your salary for 10 years without spending a dime on yourself, wife, kids and ashawo girlfriends?

Thief!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by SailorXY: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2016
babadee1:

My friend go and read the code of conduct for military service. They're not allowed to engage in any private business while they're in active service. Their attention must never be divided. Then look up their salary scale and do the calculations yourself.
go & sit down. you think being an AVM is rice & beans? coupled with an appointment how much do you think he rake in monthly?
do you know how much a DPO take home monthly?
is he also not allowed to invest his cash & get someone else to oversee? that man is not less than 50 years old, what about his wife? what about his grown up children?
which competent law court has convicted him for such fines to slammed on him?
I can't even blame most of these civilians calling themselves EFCC, abducting an officer in course of duty to country. I'm sure he was alone @ the time.
anti-corruption fight my foot.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by acawo(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmm we used to sit together in bible study wen I was a teenager. Still cant believe that he's in the news for fraud.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by olajide8(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2016
These people should stop a this nonsense* - as a career officer, how much is your salary? In fact save all your salary from when you joined the airforce can you afford such extravagance- you and your wife together, bearing in mind school fees, feeding and other personal spending, can they afford it* how many of them even invest? Thieves everywhere* angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by Gamesmart: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2016
ojialo:

These are the kind of fools that defend corrupt people.

That is why a career civil servant who worked as a lecturer before being made deputy governor and then governor, Goodluck Jonathan, could declare he was worth N293m when he became VP. Mostly from his "investments and gifts", not his crooked looting after he hit "one chance" as governor.

Now that same dumb crook has destroyed the economy with his looting and the looting he allowed.

Is it not the same Nigeria that we just learnt only 1% have over N500K in savings? Those in the 99% have not worked for 25 years?

It is only when you work for in government position that your "business brain" is effective?

Can you tell us what business of Ojuawo you know off? Or one of Goodluck Jonathan since they are the "super-business men" that can make money from "private business" that we just don't know about.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by babadee1(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2016
SailorXY:
go & sit down. you think being an AVM is rice & beans? coupled with an appointment how much do you think he rake in monthly?
do you know how much a DPO take home monthly?
is he also not allowed to invest his cash & get someone else to oversee? that man is not less than 50 years old, what about his wife? what about his grown up children?
which competent law court has convicted him for such fines to slammed on him?
I can't even blame most of these civilians calling themselves EFCC, abducting an officer in course of duty to country. I'm sure he was alone @ the time.
anti-corruption fight my foot.

Naija mentality talking. Your thinking is warped unfortunately, SMH.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by SailorXY: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2016
babadee1:

Naija mentality talking. Your thinking is warped unfortunately, SMH.
Show us the developed country where a serving officer is abducted in his line of duty, made to cough out 'fines' & detained without trial with your oyinbo mentality.
People like see no faulty as long as godBuhari oversee it. You probably never left your local government before.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
Look in front- yes that red house over there, that's right. Behind it you'd find your playmates- now run along and join them....there you go... Such a cute little boy. smiley
hahahaaa, kai you don knack him sista akpako. I no fit laugh. cheesy
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief by slimfit1(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2016
iaamxavier:

Gawd! if not that iffa say ure useless them go ban me! well I'll pass u by!

You don't attack people because of one foreign language, attack their ideas stop trying to think you are an English man doesn't make sense to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Shittu, APDA Chairman: "Our Mission In Politics" / Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office / Bomb Blast At Bayan Gari In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.