Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly (4486 Views)

How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / Guyz! 8 Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Two of the biggest challenges men face when seducing women are how to start and how to finish. The first procedure in scoring with a girl is getting a number. Unless you are ‘chipoing' her at a club. Getting a number is much easier than you might think.

The absolute best way to leave with her contacts is to ASSUME THE SALE.
What am I talking about? Simply hand her your smart phone and say:
“Key in your number. I’ll hit you up with a plan sometime.”
Say it with a wry smile. She won’t knock your phone away, trust me.

Why does this work so well?

Like a Standard 4 teacher, let me outline the reasons for you:

-It is a boss move. By handing her the phone, you are taking charge of the situation. You are also not asking, you are demanding politely. Women get wet over dominant men

-It shows masculinity. Great men, curve out their own paths. They don’t beg to be allowed in. In a world where men are pleading and ASKING for a phone number, you will be TELLING her to put her number in. And she’ll be glad to know you want her

-It gives her expectations of greater things. She knows she’s just not giving you her number for nothing. She knows you will give her fun times.

What if she says she has a boyfriend?
Simply say
“You have a boyfriend? That’s great. So does my girlfriend”
Or
“Who said I want to take his role?”

And what if you meet the kind of chic who says ‘no’ before you even ask for anything?

Once in a while, you will always encounter the NO girl… Before you even cough a syllable, she shoots up her tattooed hand and shouts “No” or “Jipe shughuli”… and there you are looking all embarrassed and confused! People are probably laughing at you. Don’t worry, there’s no need to fret.

This type of chic is usually an above average bimbo who thinks she’s the hottest being on planet earth. Her programmed autonomic rejection is just an act she puts on for the sorry purpose of self-medicating her ever-vigilant ego.

The truly hot chics don’t do this this upuzi because 1) they aren’t approached that often by men (most guys are scared of them) and 2). they don’t have to be bitchy towards men to look cool.

The NO chic is often found in groups of her BFFs, because it’s fun for her to insta-reject a man for the amusement of her cackling bitch friends.

DO NOT LET THIS CHIC EMBARRASS YOU

If you display resentment or appear insulted, you are letting the No Girl win. Learn to dismiss her faggy theatrics with honed reactions such as these..

THE ‘NO’ CHIC: *hand shoots up* “No!”

YOU: “Hey chill out, I was just gonna tell you you have sukuma on your teeth.”

Telling her to “chill out” is important because you are avoiding embarrassment by embarrassing her instead. You want everyone within earshot distance to understand she’s crazy for reacting so hostilely. Social shaming is bitch taming. Anyday anytime

Alternate version:

YOU: “Hey chill out, I came over to talk to your friend.”
There’s also the nonverbal response:

YOU: *high five the girl’s outstretched hand and walks away*

Happy hunting and remember: the number is just the beginning and should be the ‘last resort’.

Bigmillz

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
I didn't read any of tat.... But TRUST me when I tell you...I DOESN'T work....grin
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by donbenedict(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Enough with all these guidelines... jeez

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by MrKamar(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Na our Nigerian babes you want tell 'chill out' I laugh in Swahili grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by hungryboy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oga, Naija girls no dey like oyinbo oh, Wetin work on Nneka, fit no work on Angela.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
MrKamar:
Na our Nigerian babes you want tell 'chill out' I laugh in Swahili grin
I have told a gud numba of gals chill out. It's depends on de dude dats is tell dwm
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 12:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Simply say
Or
“Who said I want to take his role?

I enjoyed this part

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Simply say
Or
“Who said I want to take his role?

I enjoyed this part

Classic grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by RoyalBlak007: 1:03am On Jun 20, 2016
BE REAL

BE CLEAN
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 1:05am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

As wear,its past your bed time ...what's keeping u awake?
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 1:11am On Jun 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:

As wear,its past your bed time ...what's keeping u awake?

Dunno sad sad
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 1:23am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dunno sad sad
Ok...let's chat on watsapp if you are down 08039140580
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 1:24am On Jun 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:

Ok...let's chat on watsapp if you are down 08039140580

sad i just came today o

I shd add u up

grin grin grin grin ;
send ur number in d secret na
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 1:26am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad i just came today o

I shd add u up

grin grin grin grin ;
send ur number in d secret na
Yeah add me...lol..I already posted it sha
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 1:28am On Jun 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:

Yeah add me...lol..I already posted it sha

tongue tongue didnt grab it do d normal secret agenda way
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue didnt grab it do d normal secret agenda way
Hian...see.number there ,u.still want me to send it in secret..is your husband on nairaland ?
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 1:34am On Jun 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:

Hian...see.number there ,u.still want me to send it in secret..is your husband on nairaland ?

Yes my husbands are on nairaland startinv with smelling mouth? No leg him catch u vizkiz nko shocked
Nd so many i cant mention we are goin tru divorce stage sha
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 1:36am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes my husbands are on nairaland startinv with smelling mouth? No leg him catch u vizkiz nko shocked
Nd so many i cant mention we are goin tru divorce stage sha
Good for me na....you deserve better ,shey you know?
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 1:36am On Jun 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:

Good for me na....you deserve better ,shey you know?

Yeah sad
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 1:38am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah sad
You are now forming for me,you v not heard stories of people meeting their heart rob online abi
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 1:41am On Jun 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:

You are now forming for me,you v not heard stories of people meeting their heart rob online abi

Om my good look at dat face shocked
You look like my next mistake tongue
Love is a game wanna play ? sad
Got long list of ex lovers dey'll tell u im in sane

Mind u i can make all d tables turn

Cos i get drunk on jealous

Nd darling im a nightmare dress like a day dream ok?

Kno wat u wanna enter now

All dis are just preface
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 1:52am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

All dis are just preface
Lol. All this english you are speaking ,msg me on watsapp..I actually havnt said I want to date you but now that uv said it..we can try
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 1:53am On Jun 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:

Lol. All this english you are speaking ,msg me on watsapp..I actually havnt said I want to date you but now that uv said it..we can try

Wat part of im fully married a my ten fingers are filled with rings

Nd see as u are saying it like im entitled to do it by force

Guy is dis a military regime?
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 1:55am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat part of im fully married a my ten fingers are filled with rings

Nd see as u are saying it like im entitled to do it by force

Guy is dis a military regime?

Lol...it his not,fully married lady up at this time .where is ya husband?
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 1:57am On Jun 20, 2016
kunlesufyan:

Lol...it his not,fully married lady up at this time .where is ya husband?

With anoda woman which is also my teddy bear embarassed
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by kunlesufyan(m): 2:12am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

With anoda woman which is also my teddy bear embarassed
Lol...ok oooo gud nyt married lady
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by fridayj(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2016
u mus a lost puppy

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by KingRex1(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

All dis are just preface
Aint she with Tom Hiddleston now? It'll always catch up with yall
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by donbenedict(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

welcome bak
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by yungryce: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2016
i opened dis thread thinking a girl is a stark
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2016
KingRex1:
Aint she with Tom Hiddleston now? It'll always catch up with yall

grin grin
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly by halfricanadian(f): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2016
donbenedict:
welcome bak

Awwwww thank you kiss kiss

At ur signature i want you cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Win A Girl’s Heart In 12 Minutes / 7 Pictures That Best Describe "Yoruba Demons" / 10 Easiest Way To Make A Girl Wet Without Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.