Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease (50334 Views)

How To Get A Girl's Number Easily / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Girlfriend Saved Boyfriend's Phone Number With "No Oxygen, No Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by KingstonDome: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2017
You wanna get a girl's number quickly and with ease. Well- No problem.

See the picture below and you know what to do.

www.kingstondome.com.ng/2017/03/how-to-get-girls-number-with-ease.html?m=1

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by youngest85(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2017
4get dat tin....na today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by okosodo: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Bahd guy
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by femolacqua(m): 7:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Scope of life.
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by Smellymouth: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2017
This recession period when babes nor dey get flashing credit?

162 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by austin2all: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Come back and finish the story

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by Nne5: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2017
undecided
Issit by getting her number?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by gbegemaster(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Nne5:
undecided

Issit by getting her number?
It's a start.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by skillzbae(f): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2017
A guy once told me, na WA for u o. Yes, he told me to flash his missing phone, but I dialed a code to hide my no and flashed him. Case closed

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
.Nonsense ! good for nothing ! bunch of liabilities ! gold digging asses

She must be a relative for Nigerian girl to have my number

they are of what benefit if not incessant begging

Go to foreign dating sites only Nigeria girl will dissappiont you by the speed she would start soliciting for money

40 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by hedonistic: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2017
sasko:

Go to foreign dating sites only Nigeria girl will dissappiont you by the speed she would start soliciting for money
Don't mind the miserable parasites. I only blame men for their relentless lust, if not, why would women think they're doing you a favour by giving you their number? At the end of the day they would be a financial and emotional burden to you.

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by KingstonDome: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by blessme2019(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Kikikiki grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by latest90: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
smiley
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by typingmaster: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
undecided
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by EmmaLege: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
grin
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by ovokooo: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
The actually got the idea from the numerous prank videos on youtube.

Another way to get a girl's number is by asking for her email instead grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by iamtewwy(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Kingbach
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by ademoladeji(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Almighty Formulae
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by Badgers14: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
That's classic.

Waiting for the guy to open up another thread to give his testimony grin grin

Don't be surprised to see pre weeding pictures grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by Julietcutie(f): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
lol
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by teebaxy(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Rubbish,the mumu boy will still hussle hard to call a girl that won't give him audience.shit

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by Nature8(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by botad(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Naija guys! I dey hail!!!
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by divinelove(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Lol asking for phone number is quite old sch jst get her WhatsApp number, chat her, book an appointment, lay her n move on

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
That's cheap undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by Araoluwa005(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2017
hedonistic:

Don't mind the miserable parasites. I only blame men for their relentless lust, if not, why would women think they're doing you a favour by giving you their number? At the end of the day they would be a financial and emotional burden to you.
abi o
Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by latest90: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Na wa for you oo, person phone # don turn bank a/c # ?
skillzbae:
A guy once told me, na WA for u o. Yes, he told me to flash his missing phone, but I dialed a code to hide my no and flashed him. Case closed

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by gentlechyke(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Lols. Savage craftiness. I'll be like i lost my number can i have yours?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by snazzy5050(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Menh the both of you have no chill, so on point.. Respect!!
hedonistic:

sasko:

hedonistic:

8 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease by alldbest: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Julietcutie:
lol

Please take another picture of urself, this time full portrait, front and back then picmix both pix n upload.. I want to evaluate sth, don't ask me what. Now do as I have said!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.