Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. (52866 Views)

Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. / Agnostic Tendencies / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

Atheist site? I thought it was Wikipedia.

nope . Its rather an ersatz of Wikipedia

I thought God said he changes not. It says he is the same yesterday today and forever in the bible.

God is immutable as regards to his quality E.g Holiness , perfection or infallibility , righteousness , infinite wisdom
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The Jewish Law is different from a moral law .

Na wah ooo. Nothing man no go see. grin. Is the 10 commandments a Jewish law or a moral law?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

The problem is that even with God people were/are still allowed to sleep with family members. I told you that Abraham married his sister, mu slims are allowd to marry their first cousins . Mohammed married a 6 years old child and muslims still take after him some Hindu God's allow homosexuality. Even with theism some of the things you've stated are permitted. Theist morality comes in different shades and colors. It is not universal.
Atheist are also part of a society and as such must live and abide by societal codes of conduct.

Different religions were gotten from man's rebellion and then desire to reconnect to God .

Abraham's incestuous relationship :That's why God is the law giver . It was right at that time .

Dalaman , so you will permit you daughter to engage in sexual activities with an adult if the practice is legalized ? I'm tired of you tacitly agreeing , I want a direct response .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

Na wah ooo. Nothing man no go see. grin. Is the 10 commandments a Jewish law or a moral law?

Moral law .

Because of my love for the bible , I don dey talk about ancient laws of a country . Na wa these atheists sef grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Different religions were gotten from man's rebellion and then desire to reconnect to God

This is false and remains your own opinion. There are different Gods. Please stop talking as if your God is the only God that people believe in.

Dalaman , so you will permit you daughter to engage in sexual activities with an adult if the practice is legalized ? I'm tired to you tacitly agreeing , I want a direct response .

No I won't never. I can't do that because I see it as a crime and a very bad thing. But assuming I was raised in a society that sees nothing wrong with it I will follow suit. But since I wasn't raised to accept it but to frown at it even if the law was changed to allow child marriage I will never allow that to happen. Child marriage is allowed in Nigeria up north but will I allow any body to come and marry of my child? Never I won't. Try to understand what I am saying. You are more intrested in taking words and running away with them out of context. I too can play that game.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by felixomor: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

The problem is that even with God people were/are still allowed to sleep with family members. I told you that Abraham married his sister, mu slims are allowd to marry their first cousins . Mohammed married a 6 years old child and muslims still take after him some Hindu God's allow homosexuality. Even with theism some of the things you've stated are permitted. Theist morality comes in different shades and colors. It is not universal.
Atheist are also part of a society and as such must live and abide by societal codes of conduct.

U keep saying Abraham. and was it really 'abraham's sister' per se?
Do u know the population of the earth when Abraham was alive?
Do u know that all those who obeyed God at that time were related in one way or the other?
Even God made the reason clear why he was permitting marriage among his people when he gave the instruction.
And because other clans, around them then, available then didnt worship God.
Its still all comes down to God's instuction on the moral way.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by TruthHurts1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
DeSepiero:
wow.
op must have invested a lot of time in putting this article up. Hope he didn't just waste his time doing so.

You wasted your brains reading it.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by thehomer: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

It was not - you atheists are always dogmatic about your claims or opinions

What was inaccurate about what I said?

KingEbukaNaija:

The Jewish Law is different from a moral law .

Who gave those laws to the Jewish people? Don't the laws hold anymore?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by DeSepiero(m): 1:49am On Jul 10, 2016
TruthHurts1:

You wasted your brains reading it.

Who says I read it. Silly boy.
See who has brains, smh
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
true
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
nice thread
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
cool cool
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Lol bro winner01 ... I like this response to a certain thread that says faith is bad . It looks like lack of faith is not even the solution - that was what was implied on that thread . Abjuring ones beliefs is not a solution to any nations problems . It's only atheists that think such is a solution . That shows their disposition to be intolerant towards the religious and even kill the religious or adulate people who eliminate the religious .

Brigance , Taurus25 the message should be clearer now .

DeSepiero , when my bro takes time to indite such rich articles it's never a waste of time , Nairaland must see it . Trust me , they will see it cool

And they did !!! over 4000 views . Yay !!
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
nice thread
grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by menesheh(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Johnydon22 - it means atheism is that mental illness . Atheists have no moral compass - nothing to guide them , so they are like vampires with an insatiable thirst for blood and sexual gratification .

Atheist North Korean megalomaniacal buffoon of a president coerces female children into sexual servitude from a young age of 13 - these atheists really have a pathetic psychotic mindset . Gosh ! And these kids are used in parties as strippers and obviously would be used as booty calls at the end of the parties . They also entertain him and his craven myrmidons with erotic performances - that's sexual and child abuse . This the government , an atheist government , and such is condoned ! This is what godlessness is like !

Contemporary laws (constitutions) guides people not these celestial books. Your moral compost is not moral but obscenely immoral and inhuman according to our present understanding and era.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
menesheh:

Contemporary laws (constitutions) guides people not these celestial books. Your moral compost is not moral but obscenely immoral and inhuman according to our present understanding and era.

There is no such thing as morality for an atheist
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Seriously, op are you sure you want to do this? first on the list is Yahweh, cos he doesn't believe he has a god and he is a murderous psychopath according to the bible

That is not a COUNTER ARGUMENT at all..............!

The simple fact is that "GOOD AND EVIL GROW UP TOGETHER AND ARE BOUND IN AN EQUILIBRIUM THAT CANNOT BE SUNDERED. THE MOST WE CAN DO IS TRY TILT THE EQUILIBRIUM TOWARDS THE GOOD" My Mentor who is an atheist, Eric Hoffer taught me that.

Just because there are numerous MURDEROUS PSYCHOPATHIC scenariios documented by the Bible writers does not mean that the argument of the Op is WRONG.

Is so TRUE................their are FANATICS everywhere.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by menesheh(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

There is no such thing as morality for an atheist

Every atheist is in prison right now. Morality is not exclusively for people who believe in allah, leprechaun, krishna, etc. You mustn't be a theist to be good, if such, that person is inherently evil.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Touchnot01: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
this guy ehn grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by felixomor: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
menesheh:

Every atheist is in prison right now. Morality is not exclusively for people who believe in allah, leprechaun, krishna, etc. You mustn't be a theist to be good, if such, that person is inherently evil.

So who defines what is "good"?
Because and afterall, your "good" may be my "bad"?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Image123(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
HardMirror said it recently that he considered the life of a human being and the life of an ant of the same relevance. Even cloudgoddess the evolutionist defended the statement. The devil has certainly not repented.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 1:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Image123:
HardMirror said it recently that he considered the life of a human being and the life of an ant of the same relevance. Even cloudgoddess the evolutionist defended the statement. The devil has certainly not repented.

That explains why atheism is dangerous . Atheists leaders subscribed to this idea and ended the lives of a quarter of a billion people
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2016
;k
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2016
AnonyNymous ... we proved that people kill because of atheism on this thread . I'm implore you to peruse through the thread , not a cursory glance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
AnonyNymous ... we proved that people kill because of atheism on this thread . I'm implore you to peruse through the thread , not a cursory glance
I typed this and nairaland servor error deleted everything *sigh*. Seun please work on this error 502 stuff abeg.
First I admit that I didn't completely read the posts. I have seen different occasions where your friend winner1 didn't understand that concept. As soon as I scrolled I saw him counting genocides and I assumed that was what this post was about. Sorry about that.
We have different kinds of atheists. A lot of them chose to become atheists out of mere emotional decisions. For example, depressed, unhappy people calling on Yahweh to help them with no answer. Upon the realization, after years and years of crying out they realize that they will receive no help. These acts they now commit aren't because of atheism per se, its more like they're having 'revenge' against 'religion' for lying to them. When they decide to become atheists the problems troubling them don't disappear. In fact, further anger stems out from them seeing the atrocities committed in the name of 'religion', the same religion that lied to them. They are typically angry, and violent, they're expressing human emotions of hurt, revenge, etc and not necessarily 'fighting for atheism'.
Remember that atheism is a loose term, there is no atheist doctrine or atheist bible. Just like theism refers to all those that believe in any god at all. Christians are theists. Taosists are theists. But I'm pretty sure you don't believe that Christianity and Taoism stand for the same thing.
Gnostic atheism is foolish, imo, because it means that you know with absolute 100% certainty that any form of a god/supernatural being doesn't exist. It defies all logic. You have to have traveled to every corner of the universe, in and out of all the black holes, in fact, beyond this material universe to prove that there is no god. So you see that anyone claiming to know for sure that there is no god is just driven by his/her emotions.
However, people who are genuinely reviewing things and searching for the truth, as agnostic atheists/theists are too busy trying to find a reason for every action and understanding of the world as we know it. . .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I typed this and nairaland servor error deleted everything *sigh*. Seun please work on this error 502 stuff abeg.
Its now incessant .

First I admit that I didn't completely read the posts. I have seen different occasions where your friend winner1 didn't understand that concept. As soon as I scrolled I saw him counting genocides and I assumed that was what this post was about. Sorry about that.

It is actually that sha but other discussions and proofs about how evil atheism is and how dangerous today's atheists are were shown

We have different kinds of atheists. A lot of them chose to become atheists out of mere emotional decisions. For example, depressed, unhappy people calling on Yahweh to help them with no answer. Upon the realization, after years and years of crying out they realize that they will receive no help. These acts they now commit aren't because of atheism per se, its more like they're having 'revenge' against 'religion' for lying to them. When they decide to become atheists the problems troubling them don't disappear. In fact, further anger stems out from them seeing the atrocities committed in the name of 'religion', the same religion that lied to them. They are typically angry, and violent, they're expressing human emotions of hurt, revenge, etc and not necessarily 'fighting for atheism'.

Communists fought for atheism . And killed quarter of a billion people in the past 100 years . Right now in North Korea and in some parts of China , just for atheism , the religious specifically Christians are being killed ,tortured or coerced to abjure their belief in God

Remember that atheism is a loose term, there is no atheist doctrine or atheist bible. Just like theism refers to all those that believe in any god at all. Christians are theists. Taosists are theists. But I'm pretty sure you don't believe that Christianity and Taoism stand for the same thing.

Communism is an "atheistic doctrine" . I took time to explain this on this thread .

Gnostic atheism is foolish, imo,
Every part of atheism is foolish

because it means that you know with absolute 100% certainty that any form of a god/supernatural being doesn't exist. It defies all logic. You have to have traveled to every corner of the universe, in and out of all the black holes, in fact, beyond this material universe to prove that there is no god. So you see that anyone claiming to know for sure that there is no god is just driven by his/her emotions.

This is incongruous with what you earlier said - that people were told lies that a God exist . That makes you a Gnostic atheist

However, people who are genuinely reviewing things and searching for the truth, as agnostic atheists/theists are too busy trying to find a reason for every action and understanding of the world as we know it. . .
We have found the truth that's why we are Christians . You can't claim to be searching for the true God and then still claim there is no God . That is foolish talk .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Crazyfinedude: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Beautiful write up
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Very true
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Today's atheists and their murderous tendencies though . "moderate atheism " wee just be encouraging these murderous atheists and the voices in their head too . Wicked atheists angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.