Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,035 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... (1383 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by NigerianSHA: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2016
Can you believe the dumb hoe?...one of her friends has been gossiping, she found out my big brother recently bought a $600,000 house and she must think my family has money flowing out of its arsehole.

When she called, she claimed she wants an out of court settlement of $10,000 but when I told her to go give a donkey a rimjob she started threatening sue for $10,000 for one night when I went freaky and rough on her...Basically I kept hitting her Cervix and she was begging me to but still moaning sexually so I didn't heed her pleas. As I thought it was a joke.

Now she's calling giving me some Bullshit_ that I caused her sexual, physical and emotional trauma...I couldn't help laughing cuz I know she's bluffing, these hoes ain't loyal...Even if we did go to court, she was 18 and I was 17.

These Hoes ain't Loyal Bruh...Money before Hoes.

BTW...It's my 21st Birthday...I will definitely fvck more Hoes tonight.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by bitchcrafts: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Back home, the economy is hard, kerosene now some 190/ltr, fuel officially 145. So, possibly higher demands from pops and other depending fam. Bitcch literally begging for doe. Believe me you , she doesn't have any sh!t on u, U didn't fukcing rape her! Init? Just do something for charity if u up to it. Basic!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Back home, the economy is hard, kerosene now some 190/ltr, fuel officially 145. So, possibly higher demands from pops and other depending fam. Bitcch literally begging for doe. Believe me you , she doesn't have any sh!t on u, U didn't fukcing rape her! Init? Just do something for charity if u up to it. Basic!

LOL, you're buying this?

Maybe their case will be decided on a basketball court or a tennis court grin The courts of law will throw this one
out.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by stobery(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Mttcheeeew
Kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by bitchcrafts: 6:46am On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, you're buying this?

Maybe their case will be decided on a basketball court or a tennis court grin The courts of law will throw this one
out.
lmao! classic response as usual. Are u always like this or is it that u make special efforts online? I can't but wonder ...

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by ikbnice(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2016
How big did she thinks $10000 dollars is
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2016
Ok, thank you for telling us. You hear
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by NigerianSHA: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, you're buying this?

out.

Hoes defending Hoes...There's nothing to gain from buying or selling. I just found her gold digging funny and decided to write on it.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
lmao! classic response as usual. Are u always like this or is it that u make special efforts online? I can't but wonder ...

LOL NO, I'm a sarcastic goofball by nature.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by raywan: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2016
Lies grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by bitchcrafts: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL NO, I'm a sarcastic goofball by nature.
Easy on it then, some people are hedonically sadistic by nature too ykno. Never letting their gourds down until they see you weep saying 'sorry I didn't really mean that'. wink
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2016
NigerianSHA:

Hoes defending Hoes...There's nothing to gain from buying or selling. I just found her gold digging funny and decided to write on it.

Huh?

She knows you best, so maybe she thought you were dumb enough for her con to work cheesy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2016
ikbnice:
How big did she thinks $10000 dollars is

I will pretend as if I do not see thischeesy

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by iPrevail(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2016
undecided
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Easy on it then, some people are hedonically sadistic by nature too ykno. Never letting their gourds down until they see you weep saying 'sorry I didn't really mean that'. wink

Hmmm, saying "sorry" doesn't feature much in my vocabulary. Even the times when I've said it, it felt fake because deep within, I'm a remorseless & uncompromising cùnt tongue One of my major personality flaws is pride. I bow to nobody.

But hey, will cross that bridge if I ever get to it smiley
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by bitchcrafts: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hmmm, saying "sorry" doesn't feature much in my vocabulary. Even the times when I've said it, it felt fake because deep within, I'm a remorseless & uncompromising cùnt tongue One of my major personality flaws is pride. I bow to nobody.

But hey, will cross that bridge if I ever get to it smiley
All well , It is just a reminder its a world filled with assholes babes. Preaching moderacy cos I like u wink
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
All well , It is just a reminder its a world filled with assholes babes. Preaching moderacy cos I like u wink

Awwww, prinze kiss

Don't worry, I'm survivor. A teflon thorough bìtch grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by bitchcrafts: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Awwww, prinze kiss

Don't worry, I'm survivor. A teflon thorough bìtch grin
hahahah! Teflon Don!! I hope u enjoy the ego pump? I made u smile at least? U did!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
hahahah! Teflon Don!! I hope u enjoy the ego pump? I made u smile at least? U did!

You're one of the best people here, to be honest with you. I like the fact that you have contradicting sides to your nature. One side you're an A-hole & on the other side you're quite human. I've seen you make biting cold remarks but I've also seen you being kind-hearted. Those are the type of personalities I gel with well because I cannot stand nauseatingly sweet people. I like edgy & mean, with a lot of soul in the mix...that pretty much sums you up smiley

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by mayortm001(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Mttcheeeew Kids everywhere My dear the tin tire me o
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by mayortm001(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Mttcheeeew Kids everywhere[/quote] My dear the tin tire me o
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by mayortm001(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:
Mttcheeeew Kids everywhere
I tire o
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by bitchcrafts: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You're one of the best people here, to be honest with you. I like the fact that you have contradicting sides to your nature. One side you're an A-hole & on the other side you're quite human. I've seen you make biting cold remarks but I've also seen you being kind-hearted. Those are the type of personalities I gel with well because I cannot stand nauseatingly sweet people. I like edgy & mean, with a lot of soul in the mix...that pretty much sums you up smiley
Sweet tongue, I knew you since when Bobby Darin sang Mack the Knife. You remain soulful okay? Always yo fan. This mini-biography of me so amusing though, you indeed make bad look good in all honesty. Such an ego boost! Good coffee to start a day grin... I should employ you to serve me this sort, I hope I can afford the cost, name it thoughwink
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:

Sweet tongue, I knew you since when Bobby Darin sang Mack the Knife. You remain soulful okay? Always yo fan. This mini-biography of me so amusing though, you indeed make bad look good in all honesty. Such an ego boost! Good coffee to start a day grin... I should employ you to serve me this sort, I hope I can afford the cost, name it thoughwink

Hahaha. Let's leave it right there. We've derailed this thread enough. OP might just sue us tongue
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by bitchcrafts: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hahaha. Let's leave it right there. We've derailed this thread enough. OP might just sue us tongue

I'm just one corny flirt I know, but I could be serious this time... Who knows? Let me just break my fast come evening, We have stuffs to discuss wink
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Sue Me For... by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:

I'm just one flirt I know, but I could be serious this time... Who knows? Let me just break my fast come evening, We have stuffs to discuss wink

LOL, OK. Talk to you after Iftaar then smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

, / Cute Nairalander Takes Photos With Davido / Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.