Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her (1354 Views)

Make-up Artist Discover Guy Wey Engage Her Dey Marry Bride Wey She Go Make-up / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Jsmile(m): 6:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, its her birthday today and i wanna make it memorable for both of us, i intend to formally engage her today and i just wanna get things right. Its a busy day for her and am just thinking of a way to go about it, shes gonna be in transcorp hotel this morning to prepare for a conference update session in teaching hospital today. Is it wise to do it this morning in the hotel or should i go to the hospital where she will be busy with activities, i really do not know when she will be free today cos yesterday she left the hotel around 9pm. Havent done this before and the thought of it makes my heart beat faster lol. Please advice me guys

1 Like

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Follow your heart
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Davash222(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Baba, forget all these things, drop the ring for her hand bag, call her later and tell her to open her bag and put that ring on.

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by MrOlihilistic: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2016
sure you can man.
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Dharneehell(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2016
nma24:
Follow your heart
The heart wey dey beat anyhow?

At op, do it in the hotel.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Danhumprey: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2016
I still don't understand the need for all these unnecessary drama associated with engagement.

For fucck's sake, just put the goddamn ring on her finger without any drama. As someone suggested above, since she will be really busy today, put the ring in her handbag, and call her later on.

I don't see any other way you can do it better today, because by the time the day most have ended, she may be too tired for any drama.

But if you still want some drama with the engagement, then differ it to another day.
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Khd95(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2016
U should ve planned this about a month ago
How can u be contemplating on what to do,the very day u want to engage her

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Officialkenshin(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Jsmile:
Hello Nairalanders, its her birthday today and i wanna make it memorable for both of us, i intend to formally engage her today and i just wanna get things right. Its a busy day for her and am just thinking of a way to go about it, shes gonna be in transcorp hotel this morning to prepare for a conference update session in teaching hospital today. Is it wise to do it this morning in the hotel or should i go to the hospital where she will be busy with activities, i really do not know when she will be free today cos yesterday she left the hotel around 9pm. Havent done this before and the thought of it makes my heart beat faster lol. Please advice me guys

My guy you can do it later in the evening after everything is settled, no be rush matter.

Privately is better.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Tallesty1(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2016
nma24:
Follow your heart
The worst advise ever.

No vex op but make I ask.

Her parents know you ni?

nma24:
They will know him after d engagement....
Very wrong. What if they say no and mean it?

She will disobey them right?

It's important that the parents of the woman you date know you before you propose to her cause many parents have control over their daughters. Though they can't chose husband for her but they can say NO to her choice and there's not much she can do about it.

If I want to surprise my woman like the op, it will be an official visit to her father's house.

nma24:
There's nothing wrong with him following his heart
There's, our heart is a bag of feeling but no intellect, and its prone to tell alot of lies in a situation like this.

What op needs is his head first, intellect and a little guts.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Gothblackgal(f): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Jsmile:

do you have to get married?
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by CaroLyner(f): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2016
theres anything wrong with proposing on her birthday, Am more concerned that you planned this in a day,but just make sure you definitely want to do this and not just doing it because you need a gift idea.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by iykekelvins(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Gothblackgal:

My Gawdd!! See question..

1 Like

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by wordbank(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2016
Doctors ain't actors, no dramas no telemundo!
U should have done ds first thing this morning, like driving to her house by 5am well prepared and do it before she leave.
But in this case, patience will pay off, wait till she's settled and happy else you may get the offensive

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Gothblackgal(f): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
My Gawdd!! See question..

gat a Berra idea?
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by photoshoot(m): 7:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Davash222:
Baba, forget all these things, drop the ring for her hand bag, call her later and tell her to open her bag and put that ring on.

Thank me later.

Op, as much as this sounds funny, you could try it.
I am actually picturing how this would go down well.... wink

1 Like

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
The worst advise ever.

No vex op but make I ask.

Her parents know you ni?
They will know him after d engagement.... There's nothing wrong with him following his heart
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by jashar(f): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2016
Engage her with what? grin

No mind me. I guess you wanna propose.

Awwwwhhhh!!!!!!! so cute.

Why not go for something private and more romantic?

All these public proposals sef undecided

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Danhumprey: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2016
Gothblackgal:

I am not understanding this question o.
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Danhumprey: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2016
jashar:
[s]Engage her with what? grin

Awwwwhhhh!!!!!!! so cute.[/s]

I tire oooo!
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Jsmile(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Yes i wanna propose to her, or rather give her an engagement ring lol

jashar:
Engage her with what? grin

Awwwwhhhh!!!!!!! so cute.

Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Adasun(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
op must u propose on her birthday
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Jsmile(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Its not a must but i wanna do it, its gonna be a remarkable day for both of us

Adasun:
op must u propose on her birthday
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Jsmile(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
bros you funny gan, my heart dey beat anyhow indeed

Dharneehell:
The heart wey dey beat anyhow?

At op, do it in the hotel.
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by KunleSteel: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jsmile:
Hello Nairalanders, its her birthday today and i wanna make it memorable for both of us, i intend to formally engage her today and i just wanna get things right. ...

Have you done it? Did she say yes?
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by 2dice01: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
check diss out
Arrange some boys let them rush you to her hospital...
Start screaming her name upandan when she come just stand up from your bed like say devil dey inside you...
Pop the question
If she no melt eeh no be oga se.un get nairaland
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Jsmile(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Am at the hospital with her, though am a bit tensed, but i will do it in the right atmosphere cos shes kinda busy.

KunleSteel:

Have you done it? Did she say yes?
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Davash222(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jsmile:
Am at the hospital with her, though am a bit tensed, but i will do it in the right atmosphere cos shes kinda busy.

Baba, go straight to her hand bag and drop the ring.

Be matured for once, you mustn't do what others are doing.

Pls don't forget to thank me later.
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Dharneehell(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jsmile:
bros you funny gan, my heart dey beat anyhow indeed

Howfar? Did you successfully propose?
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Zainey338: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Abso1uteZero(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
See As This N1gger Wan Kill Imself By Imself..Smh
Re: Today Is Her Birthday And I Intend To Engage Her by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
baba come gist us how e go

(1) (Reply)

See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom / ... / FACT: Igbo People Are The Most Intelligent In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.