Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

List Of Nigerian States By Area - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerian States By Area (25414 Views)

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by Tswata1992: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Niger state is the only state that has not been carved out since time immemorial.
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by nuelyoyo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:
Lagos is small but an Island per say... Hoping to break into that Market soon tongue
Break into the Lagos market in what sense, I mean what is ur stock in trade? I could be a potential customer.
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by refiner(f): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
nuelyoyo:
Break into the Lagos market in what sense, I mean what is ur stock in trade? I could be a potential customer.

No, You can't... you are old already.. tongue

Education.. Primary, Secondary and maybe lesson centres smiley
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by refiner(f): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
nuelyoyo:

Hope you voted for me?
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by Orikinla(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Millerz:
And Lagos is the smallest.

[size=20pt]But the richest of them all.
Accommodating the largest population of people in Nigeria and is the largest megacity in Africa with the highest GDP.
See Lagos in Motion: Sights and Sounds of Africa's Largest Megacity
http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2016/06/lagos-in-motion-sights-and-sounds-of.html
[/size].

Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by kunmis1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
sheunsheun:
Hmmmmmm, Sambisa forest could be as big as Lagos

bigger, bro embarassed
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by AKAEMRYS(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
NIGER STATE HMMMM THE POWER STATE INDED............
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by nuelyoyo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

Hope you voted for me?
I don't understand a thing u wrote, please throw more light
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by refiner(f): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
nuelyoyo:
I don't understand a thing u wrote, please throw more light

setting up an educational institution (Nursery, Primary, Secondary).

So am just saying that you are too old to be in any of the aforementioned. smiley
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
MalcoImX:
Are you sure it's not what psychologists call a phobia - an irrational fear. With zealous evangelism (hmm, I just think of Jehovah Witness now), I think it's the Muslims who are supposed to fear being Christianized, don't you think so? Yet, I've never heard them complain of such.

It is not irrational fear when they are actually trying to kill you. Why should they leave millions of undeveloped, inhabited lands and start slaughtering farmers over small small farms?

Muslims are very afraid that is why they have hijacked all the apparatus of the state to push for their obvioua inability to peacefully evangelise and convert people

Before 1960, Nigeria was 10% Christians, 40% muslims. Today 52% christians hence we see state govt forcing Muslim and christian schools together, boko haram, parents refusal to allow muslim girls marry christian men but promoting the reverse, if a muslim converts to christianity he becomes a target for killing.... muslim nepotism in appointment and religious bias in voting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by am0sn0nyu: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
To all you kiddies getting confused and all after reading this thread please know this: large land mass doesn't equate high population density. The southern states especially those of the west are densely populated while those of north are sparsely populated. Concentrated dwellings and several cornubations in the south whereas pockets of hamlets separated by expanse of deserts and few cornubations in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by AnanseK(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
gabby227:
Imagine the whole southeastern states is equal to Kogi State. The same land Area

And they agitate for Biafra.

Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by PehaKaso: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
MalcoImX:
And you'll still shout if we say Niger state should be carved into 20 states.

Message From The South South;

Going by the image you uploaded, Northern Nigeria should stay on their own since she is as large as you all claim she is. Why bother the Niger Delta wit your "fair weather unity"?
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by gamargu(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
AnanseK:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by mikolo80: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
kozmokaz:

the thing tire me

Niger state s about 20 time the size of anambra yet that one no do dem

this ppl are criminals!!
how are they criminals you eediot
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by PehaKaso: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
[size=31pt]Big[/size]
For
Nothing

Tell them...........why the fuss about those Empty, Sandy, Rocky, Stony, Useless, Non-Arable Grasslands with empty headed inhabitants.
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by mikolo80: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Op. Niger state is 76,363 square kilometres according to the Niger state Wikipedia page

Well, it's Wikipedia anyway. Anything goes

But maaan, this North big oooo
babangida is a sharp man
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by mikolo80: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
kozmokaz:
yet some idiots want us to allocate our scares land to them for grazing ?
you have rainfall during harmattan,they do not
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by Igboid: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
gabby227:
Imagine the whole southeastern states is equal to Kogi State. The same land Area

Imagine Kazakhstan is like the whole Belgium and Switzerland times 10.

Its not the size of the landmass, it's the size of the brain capacity of the inhabitants.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by MalcoImX: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
PehaKaso:

Message From The South South;

Going by the image you uploaded, Northern Nigeria should stay on their own since she is as large as you all claim she is. Why bother the Niger Delta wit your "fair weather unity"?
Who are you? When Biafra included you in their infamous republic, is it not to Nigeria you called to be saved? You should carry your oil then and Nigeria wouldn't have troubled you.
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by mildflame: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Akwa Ibom + Cross River is almost equal to Southeast

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by MalcoImX: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
lastpage:

This your Map must have been drawn by a BLIND MAN! grin grin

How does Kwara State become a Northern State?
Does Bukola or Gbemisola Saraki sound like Tanko or Wushishi or Nasumu?
grin grin grin

Even Benue that is in the Middle Belt has suddenly become a Northern State? shocked shocked

You these Northerners are greedy-die, walahi!

And BTW, how do you carve out 20 states from a virtually empty land... or na Buhari COWS go occupy and live in the space? grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell, big time!

Lastpage!
Where in your map should Kwara and Benue be?
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by MalcoImX: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Olabestonic001:

No, states should be according to their sustainability and not size.
What's the use of a big head with small brain?
What's the use of a large landmass without Sufficient Human Resources and Natural Resources?
Anambra is better than more than 50% of the Northern enclaves while Lagos Trumps them all.
So, why the fuss?
And why are Fulani Herdsmen all over the place with this Large Land Mass?
We NEED introspection in this country.
'Fulani herdsmen' like ND Sca(m)vengers are nothing but the internal wranglings of the PDP.
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by mildflame: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
FredN:

It is not irrational fear when they are actually trying to kill you. Why should they leave millions of undeveloped, inhabited lands and start slaughtering farmers over small small farms?

Muslims are very afraid that is why they have hijacked all the apparatus of the state to push for their obvioua inability to peacefully evangelise and convert people

Before 1960, Nigeria was 10% Christians, 40% muslims. Today 52% christians hence we see state govt forcing Muslim and christian schools together, boko haram, parents refusal to allow muslim girls marry christian men but promoting the reverse, if a muslim converts to christianity he becomes a target for killing.... muslim nepotism in appointment and religious bias in voting

Before 1960, Nigeria was 10% Christians, 40% muslims. Today 52% christians.....
STOP THIS HOGWASH
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by samsard(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
MalcoImX:
'Fulani herdsmen' like ND Sca(m)vengers are nothing but the internal wranglings of the PDP.
Is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep better at night?
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by MalcoImX: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
samsard:
Is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep better at night?
Like ND Sca(m)vengers, these organized groups were sponsored. Why would they just sprung up with the emergence of Buhari and the demise of PDP?
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by kozmokaz(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
mikolo80:
you have rainfall during harmattan,they do not
so I should give dem ma scarce land okwaya?
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by olaitoro(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
AnanseK:

Ode,

Do you know the size of Comoros, Mauritius, Belgium, Netherlands, Israel, Sao tome and Principe, etc.

Get education it can emancipate you from mental slavery smiley

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by kozmokaz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
mikolo80:
how are they criminals you eediot
sorry bro
am not the cause of your failure in life ...
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by PehaKaso: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is my response to you;
PehaKaso:

Why the fuss about those Empty, Sandy, Rocky, Stony, Useless, Non-Arable Grasslands with empty headed inhabitants, such as you.

For all your bigoted posts in this thread viz;
MalcoImX:
Who are you? When Biafra included you in their infamous republic, is it not to Nigeria you called to be saved? You should carry your oil then and Nigeria wouldn't have troubled you.

MalcoImX:
Where in your map should Kwara and Benue be?

MalcoImX:
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by samsard(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
MalcoImX:
Like ND Sca(m)vengers, these organized groups were sponsored. Why would they just sprung up with the emergence of Buhari and the demise of PDP?
Inferring from your logic, is that to say Bokoharam were sponsored by APC/CPC/ACN? Do you remember buhari's 5% statement? Something that divisive.
Re: List Of Nigerian States By Area by oglalasioux(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Borno State has the largest land mass in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements / Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.