Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Christianity Vs. Satanism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Vs. Satanism (14822 Views)

Poll: Satanism or Christianity?

SATANISM: 26% (6 votes)
CHRISTIANITY: 73% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=13pt]Christianity is big time MESS! embarassed[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2009
“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.” 2 Corinthians 5:10
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by monopolist: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
FIRE WARNING @ satan,satanists ,demons,witches,wizards,necromancers,devils,marine spirits,cultists,antichrists,lucifer,fallen angels,rulers of darkness e.t.c

The god of this world has blinded their eyes so that they can not see the light of the glorious gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

A fool says in his heart, there is no God.

The LORD is Laughing you to derision and will soon break you into pieces like a potters vessel.

Be ye not mockers, lest your bounds be made strong and ye be destroyed by the destruction determined upon the earth

And the LORD will bruise satan shortly under the sole of my feet

Let every soul be subject to the higher power for there is no power but of God. The power that be are ordained of God.

REPENT NOW. RETURN FROM YOUR WAYS.

Broad is the way that lead to destruction.

He that depart from the way of understanding shall abide in the congregation of the dead.

Stop following a counterfeiter.

JESUS IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

God our Father in Heaven is the father of all Spirits.

He that is from above is above all

Come to Jesus Christ all you that labour and are heavy ladden and HE will give you rest

Know the TRUTH and it will make you free.

Believers in Jesus Christ are commanders over all other spirits
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=15pt]Satan replied to the Lord, “Yes, but Job has good reason to fear God. Job 1:9 [/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Allta(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I (OGAGA) stand on the truth. I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of "God"embarassed. I fear no truth that ever exist. I will never take part in false doctrine. skip me off. . .im not in that level.

I break away from all conventions that do not lead to my earthly success and happiness.
[/size]

Mr Ogaga, there is no point in quoting scriptures for you again IMO, a lot of people have said to you: "Repent, the second coming of Christ is near!" and you've obviously turned deaf hears several times. So let me join them by asking you to give your life to Christ before it's too late. Now, I will be praying for you and hope that someday you'll be a totally renewed person. I feel so sorry for you man!

The fact that you or someone else isn't successful or happy at Christianity doesn't invalidate Christianity. Btw there are those who aren't successful and happy with Satanism too, so is Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, etc.

BTW, you don't have to invalidate Christianity to proof Satanism is the real deal. It's like having a Muslim invalidating Buddhism to justify his/her religion. If Satanism is the route you're taking, then fine, take it and stop all this bad belle hating for Christian Doctrines. You have freewill, don't you? and should be allowed to practice whatever belief you have, init? let others do the same please.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=13pt]I am writting this little section to point out the wrong opinions, and typical stereotypes that have nothing what so ever to do with Satanism, Myself, or what I believe in. I have grown short on patience for some of the stereotypes the Christian church has given Satanism and Satanists in general, here they go in no particular rank or order, just how they come to me as I write:

As a Satanist, I do NOT. . . worship a christian myth named SATAN.

As a Satanist, I do NOT. . . rape women, I have a healthy and consensual sex life.

As a Satanist, I do NOT. . . hate life in general, I am very happy and love life.

As a Satanist, I do[b] NOT[/b]. . . hold anyone or anything higher than myself.

As a Satanist, I DO . . .Love Animals, I have a few of my own.

As a Satanist, I DO . . . support the death penalty, and oppose crime.

As a Satanist, I DO . . . hate ignorance, it's simply unacceptable

As a Satanist, I DO . . . work, own my own car, pay bills and taxes.

As a Satanist, I DO . . . love my friends and family, no one else.

I will add more Do's and Do Not's as they come to me, but you get the general idea. I get along well with others, and have plenty friends, most of them simply don't need to know my beliefs.

Sincerely:Ogaga Onowighose

[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by keyne(f): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ poster
ogaga,dis satanism stuff is gettin borin.if it is dt gud,u dnt ve 2 preach 2 much abt it.abeg,start postin beta tins.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
[size=13pt]He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom. [/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by otoidea(m): 3:36am On Sep 23, 2009
thers a few things i do not get mr. ogaga, pls do nt misconstrue this as any form of "attack" on ur opinion, jst tryna clarify sumn.

ure a satanist. right? does satan exist? - if wrong. y is your inclination called satanism? and hw come uv refered to satan in some of your posts like something that exists. is satanism also a "religion"? u say u attend the church of satan right? u refered to a book in a previous post, wasup with that? a worship place and a book. kinda sounds like a religion to me, or did i miss something?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by keyne(f): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
bla bla bla, yawns, sometin beta pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by richcookie(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
Well! Well! Well! Many confused souls.

This post will best illustrate my point:

The Control System of Religion,

This page is to hopefully Awaken some of you people out there. There are 2 types of Controls Systems in place today, Mainstream Religion and Government. Just for the Record, I am not Anti-Religion or Anti-Government. I am Anti-Corruption which exists in both of these. Plus both of these Institutions are designed to keep us in ignorance and in control. Now please understand that my Words are simply my opinions from what I have been taught by Beings of Light. Everyone has their own Truth. But a True Spiritual person has an open Mind and will listen then make their own conclusions. If you truly want to be Free, open your Hearts and your Minds. Escape the Matrix.

So on this page I will discuss Religion and the Control it has on most humans.

Religion is the the Control System that keeps us in Spiritual Ignorance. I am talking about mainstream Religions. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Wicca and all the rest. I will however say, Buddhism and Hinduism are the more Spiritual of all the Religions combined. They actually teach a Spiritual Path. But they are still filled with "Control" as they are taught by man.
Sorry if some of you get your panties in a Knot reading my words, but hear me out and you will understand what I am saying. Even if you do not agree with me, I known you will ponder upon my words.
All these Religions including New Age Religions were put in place to control us and keeps us in Spiritual ignorance. Just the fact that there are so many religions is enough to confuse anyone as to what the "Truth" is. The Religions are always fighting amongst each other as to who has the Truth. Look at the world today,
Wars being waged such as the Muslims fighting the Western Crusaders of Christianity. This has been going on for Centuries.
All these Religions have on thing in common. They all have a Sacred Book that they all follow and deem that it is the true Word of (their) God. The problem with that is these books were written by man. The even bigger problem is that they were all altered time and time again by man. For example, it is like telling a story in your office at work. By the time it gets around the whole office, it has changed. People add in their own little twist to the story and so forth. Now imagine that same story being told for over 2,000 years. You know damn well the story will be quite different if it even is the same story at all.
I would have to say that the Bible is the most distorted of all the Religious books. It has been rewritten so many times it is not even funny. Today there are a countless number of versions of the Bible. Plus there are so many Teachings of other Prophets that were taken out out of the Bible in order to hide the truth from of such as the teachings of Reincarnation and many other subjects. The worst Crime against humanity is when the Church took the Bible and changed it to a "One God System". Pick up any Bible and you will only see the word "God". No not Gods (plural) but God as in singular. The original Bible had many, many different Deities/Gods in it. So there were many Gods and Goddesses and a great Hierarchy of Beings. They also changed the real story about Jesus and why he came here. He did not come here to save us from our Sins. He came here to teach us how to escape this Matrix of Life and Reincarnations and that his returning meant the return of the Christ Consciousness in people and not his actual physical return. This is a whole other story I will soon write a page on.
So now we have a Bible in many different versions today and then we have many different versions of the Christian Religion. Once again, all of them arguing as to who is right with their views and their version of the Bible. You have the Baptists saying the Catholics are going to Hell and vise versa. This shows you just how dysfunctional these Religions are.
The fact that they teach us that we should believe what what was written in a book by man and follow their Path or suffer Eternal Damnation is such a joke. The same goes for the Islamic Religion and the Extremists. Yes, blow yourself up and kill hundreds of innocent people and you will be a Martyr rewarded with Rivers of Wine and Virgins for your pleasure, LOL. To believe such crap you truly have to be a extremely unintelligent being. Both these Religions are simply forms of Brain washing. Yes, keeping us in Spiritual Ignorance so we will never escape the Matrix. It is even worse in the Arabic Countries where there Religious beliefs are Law. This is a Control System to the extreme. Although I think the Bible is the biggest Book filled with Lies, I would have to say that Religion of Islam is the worst when it come to brainwashing people and Controlling them. Look at how they degrade women and make them cover every part of their bodies all in the name of God and Religion or kill one of their own children if they convert to Christianity. These are some seriously messed up people.
This is truly the horrible Power of Religion and Government combined.

Most of these Religions have been designed to Enslave us. The truly sad part is that these ideas are instilled in us as children. Yes we are brainwashed as a child so that when we grow up we think that this is the only Truth. Truly sad isn't it, ? You can take any child and if you taught them that Sponge Bob was God, they would grow up thinking this is the truth. The same way they are taught about Santa Claus.
Yes, even the New Age Religions are filled with lies also. I must also state that even the Grimoires of Magick are just as corrupt in their writings. Yes I have paid hundreds and hundreds of dollars collecting them just to find only a glimpse of truth in each of them. They were all intentionally altered to confuse us. Once again keeping the Truth from us. For example, many of the Demons listed in the Grimoires are not Demons. They are Gods and Goddesses. They also add numerous prayers that are ridiculously long such as those in the Key of Solomon and tell we have to fast and abstain from sex for long periods of time. Can you say, Bullshit? To follow the directions in these books one would never accomplish the intended task of Conjuring some Mighty Being from the Abyss or the Celestial Spheres. Let us not forget all the Theosophical bullshit that the pages are filled with that mean absolutely nothing to the soul searching individual. I will say however that part of the reason for this is also to keep the common idiot on the street from having powers to control Forces beyond their understanding. For such Powers in the hands of an Idiot would not be a good thing.

On the other side of the coin, Mainstream Religion is good in some aspects. For it instills a sense or Morality in us as we are growing up. It gives us a reason to be Good and Kind to others as in to Love our neighbors and so on. For I myself was raised Southern Baptist then went Non Denominational. This all gave me a sense of direction. But there came a day when I questioned all that I believed and knew that there had to be more than was written in the pages of the Bible. Thus begun my Journey of Soul Searching for the Truth.
Now when it comes to all the Religious and Occult books throughout History, they all have some Truth in them and some very valuable Truth. It is just that they have been distorted and changed. This is what makes it so hard to decipher what is the Truth and what is bullshit. I studied many Religions and read every book I could get my hands on. But even in readings books that modern man had written I found many of them to be tainted with "Filler". What I mean by that is the pages were filled with mumbo jumbo words and ideas that never really got straight to the point. It was like eating Bread all the time and never getting that juicy Steak. Give the Bread to the common simple and closed minded people, I wanted my God Damn Steak, !

If you want Truth, you only need to look inside yourself. You are God. You Body is a Temple so there is no need to go to a physical Temple/building where others meet to congregate. You only need to sit and "be still" and listen to what the Universe has to tell you along with your own God self. When it comes to wanting to know more information about who you are and why you are here, "Ask and you shall receive". Ask that the Truth be shown to you and it will be revealed. Not all at once but over time it will I promise you.

So what is my main point of all this I have said, ?
Well, read every Religious and Occult book you can get your hands on. From each of them you will retain a Grain of Truth and if you have read enough books you just might have almost a whole Cup of Truth. When you are done reading each book, sit back an contemplate on what you have read and ask yourself, does this make sense or is this more media intended for Confusion and Control.

Ask the Universe and your Spirit Guides to lead you to the Truth. Just don't expect to find it all over night. It will take years and possible a lifetime. Do not let anyone tell you this is the Truth and the only Truth. This includes your reading my own words. Ingest them, then draw your own conclusions and decipher your own Truth. If it simply just sound like it doesn't make sense, then you are using your brain and not just accepting the words you read as fact.

The Control System is about Lies, !
The Control System is about keeping you Spiritually Ignorant, !
The Control System is about Brainwashing you, !
The Control System is about Controlling you, !
The Control System is Religion, !

You do not need a Religion to be Spiritual.

Do not waist your time arguing with Religious fanatics. Let them lay in their own bed of Ignorance.

Never let anyone Control your Life.

Never let anyone Control your Spiritual Freedom.

Fight the Powers that Enslave you.

Except nothing less than Truth.

Do not dwell in Darkness. Fill yourself with Light and you will be filled with the Truth you Seek.

Be yourself, the God Being that you truly are, !

(http://spellsandmagic.com/Control_System.html
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by richcookie(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
continued
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by richcookie(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
duplicate-- sorry
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by richcookie(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
duplicate sorry
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by richcookie(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
wow!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by richcookie(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
ok!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by richcookie(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
Think for yourself!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by richcookie(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
continued
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by richcookie(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2009
ok!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
[size=13pt]Well you keep accusing me of blasphemy all of the time, but I cannot be convicted of a victimless crime. wink. Christianity must be wiped out of this world in my generation. The whole religion madness will atlast have FULLSTOP.[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Thor(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by keyne(f): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ thor
learn to read d topic,dumb head.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Many churches with some of the largest congregations have the most hand-clapping, sensual music - also Satanically inspired. After all, the Devil has always had the best tunes.

The semantic meaning of Satan is the "adversary" or "opposition" or the "accuser". The very word "devil" comes from the Indian devi which means "god". Satan represents opposition to all religions which serve to frustrate and condemn man for his natural instincts. He has been given an evil role simply because he represents the carnal, earthly, and mundane aspects of life.

To the Satanist, it is unnecessary to sell your soul to the Devil or make a pact with Satan. This threat was devised by Christianity to terrorize people so they would not stray from the fold. With scolding fingers and trembling voices, they taught their followers that if they gave in to the temptations of Satan, and lived their lives according to their natural predilictions, they would have to pay for their sinful pleasures by giving their souls to Satan and suffering in Hell for all eternity. People were led to believe that a pure soul was a passport to everlasting life. wink

Christianity is a false Doctrine , join now today!!, size doesn't matter in satanism.

Sincerely_Ogaga Onowighose
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ogaga4Luv, I disagree with you. Devil isn't from devi.\

O.E. deofol "evil spirit," from L.L. diabolus, from Gk. diabolos "accuser, slanderer"

O.E. - Old English, L.L. - Latin, Gk Greek.

etymonline.com
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]mactao that defination is wrong . embarassed[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by chiejik(f): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
ogaga why dont you stop this your stupid argument and face the raelity?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Close your badmouth woman before i help you out. . .  embarassed , nothing is stupid with my sharings. in fact what do you mean?  huh tell me miss/mrs too know. Oh oh you mean ever since you didn't realise in our forum i have been sharing in reality but not Imaginary just like the religious folks most especially the Christianity. . .If you didn't find reality here simply point out how you are blindfolded + Brain Washed = Ignorantus Virus . Christianity is false doctrine and the greatest weapon  of Evil in human race. No normal human being can take part in what religious people are doing.

You are here seeking for Reality but  but too blind the reality is in front of your screen, and you didn't notice it.you're even lucky enough for having the privillage to read any of my post, yes. . .my dear. Stop and Thinktwice. . . . . wink
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by chiejik(f): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2009
satan get behind me now
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]My Daughter you sound like the funniest Comedian. . cool.Oh oh you mean i should get behind you?,C'mon why not go front of you. . . . cheesy[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by dgreatrock(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
chiejik:

satan get behind me now
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]The SATAN is and always has been a gentleman. . .Stop accursing me or else you taste my wrath of justification , no KIDDING here if you like take my words as play. I have been a gentle man and see no reason you keep lieing on my innocent head. embarassed

Well, keep shouting your r'Amen!!!!! and see if i really get behind.lol cheesy
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
@OGAGA4luv,why dnt you get behind her and give her what she deserves grin grin,no time wasting pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Tithing Now A Bad Thing Because Men Abuse Tithes? / Who Knows About White-garment Churches? / Meet 10 Wave-making Gospel Singers From Idoma Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.