Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Christianity Vs. Satanism - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Vs. Satanism (14824 Views)

Poll: Satanism or Christianity?

SATANISM: 26% (6 votes)
CHRISTIANITY: 73% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]uplawal how can my daughter command me. . .?, and you really want me to Obey her rude behaviour under minding all i have done4her, she have FUN  in the fullest with my help. C'mon. . .i rule the world and have freewill to Control whatsoever/ Whosoever i wish Controlling?.

I dont wanna close the book with her. . .its not yet time wink
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2009
yeah yeah,shes using a commanding tone right?just pardone her
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:45am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]I have pardon her. . . cool[/size]
uplawal:

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2009
@Ogaga4luv, laughed cool
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Uplawal i wink. . .I tell you will never be Downlawal but always be the same Uplawal in Nairaland. . . wink[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 04, 2009
thanks jare,you know what?you always scare me before you know?infact very scared grin
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by chiejik(f): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2009
uplawal,you realy need koboko to wake you and your man ogaga up,wait, i will met you in your house then do the necessary there after.

i mean flogging your sleepy brains out of the bed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
why the flogging na mr chiejik
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . . . . . . grin, C'mon do not be scared off, i dont bite girls. . . . wink[/size]
uplawal:

thanks jare,you know what?you always scare me before you know?infact very scared grin

chiejik:

uplawal,you realy need koboko to wake you and your man ogaga up,wait, i will met you in your house then do the necessary there after.

i mean flogging your sleepy brains out of the bed grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Meaning you can gather the Liver to Flog us. . . .?, wink , Buhahahagu*Wicked Laugh* you are a good Joker.
[/size]
uplawal:

why the flogging na mr chiejik

[size=13pt]Good Question. . . . . . . . cool

Topic

If you decide to join us in Satan, don't feel pressured. You don't have to dedicate your soul to become a Satanist. This is your choice and you should only do this if you really want to. Satan doesn't push himself on anyone and we all come to him of our own free will. It is very important to treat Satan and his Demons with respect at all times. DON'T EVER SUMMON DEMONS FOR FUN OR TO PLAY AROUND. SUMMONING A DEMON IS VERY SERIOUS. If you are in trouble or are having big problems, Satan and his Demons will help you. Demons work with us through power meditations so we can access our own power and handle things for ourselves, using our minds.

Satan is different from the false Christian god and his nazarene (Jesus Christ). Satan will ALWAYS help his people when they are having problems or are in need. With the violence in today's world , his help is everything. The nazarene has a long track record of turning his back on his followers in their time of need shocked. This is because he is no more than an Earhworm. The legends of his disciples dying horrible deaths are to create a slave mentality in his followers. It is very important for a slave to be able to take a lot of abuse without questioning or fighting back. embarassed

[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt]where is this prodigal son? [/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by alimat2(f): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
May kelly:

[size=16pt]where is this prodigal son? [/size]

Are u missing him? grin grin grin or have secret interest in him? cool cool cool
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
alimat 2:

Are u missing him? grin grin grin or have secret interest in him? cool cool cool

[size=16pt]Miss embarassed No not at all. It was only a question to revive a LOST soul from burning in Hell. angry

As a matter of fact, I despise him with all my heart. He blasphemes against the Living God.

I Pray that others will not secretly join him; for he is frustrated and gone astray[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly stop all these your pretending. . . . grin ,You are just a joker.Well , If you insist but as for me i have been missing you like HELL . reasons , you taste like chicken and i loving eating your laps. . . cheesy . one thing you didn't know is that i queeze face pass you so please do the public some faviour with smilling smiley, often we hate sadly smiley for no reason. wink.

You called me a Prodigal son. . . not knowing you're even more than prodigal daughter. Im a born again "Anti Religion" and a real well Identified "Anti Christ" around the world . Thanks for your worries, but please if for fear of me going to HELL then, Worry not. . .Let me "Burn in Hell" , stop disturbing me with your Heaven . even though your god invict me for an ordinary dinner i must surely refuse him .Im a found soul in Hell, whatever so let me be in peace.I have been hearing it R'Over and over from various people, you are not the first brain washed christian Maykelly .Others are already Joining me and dont be supprise we are rulling the world.I have achieve the true goals of Life since i became a satanist, the god of my life and im spiritually and worldly rich even without your so called God hiding simple because its a man invection, working in Imaginary. I Lack nothing of my heart desire. . .You find Frustrated animals in religionism most especially the the Christ worshippers. . . .  cheesy  wink
[/size]
May kelly:

[size=16pt]Miss  embarassed No not at all. It was only a question to revive a LOST soul from burning in Hell. angry

As a matter of fact, I despise him with all my heart. He blasphemes against the Living God.

I Pray that others will not secretly join him; for he is frustrated and gone astray[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2009
Why should you worship a crazy god that died in the hands of his enemy ? Huh, even satan never die not even once, you christians are dumb
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a man nailed to two pieces of wood. Satan is rulling the world,who is Satan? your better half , yourself and i mean innerself. . . your mind is satan and we cant do without doing what pleases us ,as free thinkers . Everyone got brains. . .but some dumb theirs and make it as "Open air"- Sir Abu i feel you jare. . . Christians are dumb and i knew they need help. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
I pity the cross worshipper, you know their God was crying while dying, saying,'father father why did you forsake me' heya, na double blow be dat
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

If you are a Christian you do not have to believe that all the other religions are simply wrong all through. If you are an Atheist/Satanist you do have to believe that the main point in all the religions of the whole world is simply one huge mistake. . . .
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
*grin*
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Ok[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
uplawal:

@Ogaga4luv, laughed cool

The begining of the initiation.

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]uplawal how can my daughter command me. . .?, and you really want me to Obey her rude behaviour under minding all i have done4her, she have FUN in the fullest with my help. C'mon. . .i rule the world and have freewill to Control whatsoever/ Whosoever i wish Controlling?.

I dont wanna close the book with her. . .its not yet time wink
[/size]
evil plus evil

uplawal:

daughter apologising to evil father
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
Abuzola:

I Pray that your muslim faith will not lead you into satanism of which you are.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
Kelly, i should be telling you this

'A party of the people of the scripture (jews and christian) wish to lead you astray, but they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves and they perceive not' Quran 3:69
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Kelly, i should be telling you this

Telling me what? What discussion is greater than the WORD OF GOD found in the Holy Bible?
For[b] Lord Jesus [/b] is Life unto Them that Believe in HIM (Christ) cheesy but no other, Whether in the grave.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2009
*hiss*

'Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong doing to wander blindly' Quran 2:15
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by alex0026(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hi Ben,if u don't mind Gani,Fela,Tai solarin,wole soyinka,etc are the real and true practical christians to me ironically speaking and not the so called Pastors that are only interested in making a living.

The average christian in nigeria is more interested in christianity as a gainless status symbol
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

I'm a born again "Anti Religion" and a real well Identified "Anti Christ" around the world . Thanks for your worries, but please if for fear of me going to [b]HELL then, Worry not. . .Let me "Burn in Hell"[/b] , stop disturbing me with your Heaven . . I Lack nothing of my heart desire. . .)

This is exactly the statement of a frustrated man. I have always known that ur doing this out of frustration of acquiring material wealth.

You still have another chance now, instead of burning in hell, pls occupy the world just like the muslim; for it is better to be like them than choosing Hell.

Think Twice
Hell will bring out ur skeleton grin grin grin
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by ow11(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2009
ALL THOSE IN FAVOUR OF MAY KELLY and OGAGA4LUV GETTING A ROOM TO SAVE US FROM THE BORE OF READING THEIR TIRADE SAY I!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
@MAYKELLY,thank GOD you knew MUSLIMS occupied the world,and mind you dont you yourself know that you are going to HELLFIRE directly after judgement and will be severely be punished in your grave after death,cos you dnt follow the last of the prophets teachings
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
Tell her
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
They all think christianity is all that, ah i pity most people o,they dnt know all those laws they removed in the (TORAH) old testament came back to them in the QURAN,still they re running away from it till they all run into HELL,as far as i know OURGOD never changes,hes still the same fearful GOD of the time of MOSES(TORAH and still the same GOD today
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
The funny thing is that even jesus did not tell christian to worship him talkless of the disciple worshipping him
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
All he said was worship only the ONEGOD,that hes only a messenger,servant,and prophet of GOD and nothing more,and as GOD said in the QURAN that no servant of his will deny to be called a servant,but now they attach children to GOD as if hes the one that gave birth to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Knows About White-garment Churches? / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.