Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (49100 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by schumastic(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2016
fpeter:

I done die ooohhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

never die yet, his next post will stil show him putting either the blue or red tims n either the black or white jean just wait and see.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Make una free the guy, he did what anyone his age would do not to mention NL is for everyone but belongs to no1 grin he got the attention he needed. But I must say @ seun u need to do something about NL be4 it looses it's appeal.
NL is flooded with fp post that r really not relevant but I guess people like it like that. ......

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by fpeter(f): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:

never die yet, his next post will stil show him putting either the blue or red tims n either the black or white jean just wait and see.

Una wicked o, how do you guys keep track of these things? He's a young man, allow him catch some fun.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by fuckpoverty(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
mrkay101:
Ya'll sure this dude isn't the Brand ambassador for shoprite Nigeria..

1st it was Enugu now Onitsha.. Where's next Owerri??
9ice writeups I thought as much,tinking of Aw he wud b posted on NL, I guess d dude get moutj
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by fuckpoverty(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
mrkay101:
Ya'll sure this dude isn't the Brand ambassador for shoprite Nigeria..

1st it was Enugu now Onitsha.. Where's next Owerri??
9ice writeups I thought as much,tinking of Aw he wud b posted on NL, I guess d dude get mouth

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Atmmachine:

Son.
You need to go back to school.
You can't even read and understand simple English.

I said "In real life, i don't talk to people like you"

Now, read it again, this time do it slowly

Ah-ah? Your vex don reach my side as well?
Untop Francis matter?
Hmm na wa o. Person die for una house?

Well you can continue uuzbering and guuzbering on this topic - Rotating about the same spot achieving nothing.

This thread was hilarious and I enjoyed it. It's a pity you didn't get the joke. This was a classic.

Don't miss out on life with bitterness O.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by datigbogirl: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
Baller

Baller with just one kpangolo unside your basket....

OMG is ds a good self esteem or grandoise delusion...

Perhaps it's simply a comedy!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by schumastic(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2016
fpeter:

Una wicked o, how do you guys keep track of these things? He's a young man, allow him catch some fun.
l

not wicked my dear am just drawing his attention to it, not like am lying anyway.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by cosade(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
lol ..don't want to disclose it here...buh i scored 200 nd something cool

I admire young men like you that are focused and respectful. Despite all the undeserved bashing, you didn't insult anyone shows you have good upbringing. Please continue that way, and make sure you remain focused in your studies too. I wish you best of luck in your post-UMTE screening.

As of now, your post has had over 31,000 views in less than 24 hours, and already running into 12 pages, isn't that great?

Send a PM to me, I owe you 10k.

Always do what you believe in, and keep believing in what you do (positive things).

Do have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Teespice:
I don laugh tire.
going to shoprite is not a big deal na.
this your swag is sha on point
in short we have noticed you....oya shift.
Aiit giant lady
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2016
dammydrumz:
MY FRIEND PULL THAT TROUSER UP undecided
boss if you think i sagged then probably you have not seen davido cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:

Lol cheesy
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Tellemall: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oke doke. So do you get why they take pics at Shoprite? Is it swaggerlicious to be seen there? grin

One guy said it's because the enviroment is clean. The other one said it's for memories. So I'm trying to figure out the main reason people do it because it's not the 1st time I see someone posting pics of themselves inside Shoprite. It's as if it's the Eiffel Tower or the Taj Mahal to some folks grin

The guy who said Shoprite is clean is lost.

Lol @ Taj. They think they're somewhere good, is the only reason why that I can see. But Nigerians tend to pose with kak. They all need a kopklap!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Ah-ah? Your vex don reach my side as well?
Untop Francis matter?
Hmm na wa o. Person die for una house?

Well you can continue uuzbering and guuzbering on this topic - Rotating about the same spot achieving nothing.

This thread was hilarious and I enjoyed it. It's a pity you didn't get the joke. This was a classic.

Don't miss out on life with bitterness O.
lol no mind him... some people shaa cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
datigbogirl:

Baller with just one kpangolo unside your basket....

OMG is ds a good self esteem or grandoise delusion...

Perhaps it's simply a comedy!
calm dwn miss..that was among my first shots
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by cosade(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:

If you truly sagged, then pull up your trouser. This is a bad habit.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:
l

not wicked my dear am just drawing his attention to it, not like am lying anyway.
Lol..you guessed right boss..lets watch out cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by ijebu2020: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Plenty small pikin for Nairaland these days self nawa oooo..why person pikin go dey go snap pics for supermarkets come dey put am for social media say na swagg...swagg koor swamp nii..nonsense thngs. to say I see this boy I will give him some heavy slaps to format his brain..hisss
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
cosade:

I admire young men like you that are focused and respectful. Despite all the undeserved bashing, you didn't insult anyone shows you have good upbringing. Please continue that way, and make sure you remain focused in your studies too. I wish you best of luck in your post-UMTE screening.

As of now, your post has had over 31,000 views in less than 24 hours, and already running into 12 pages, isn't that great?

Send a PM to me, I owe you 10k.

Always do what you believe in, and keep believing in what you do (positive things).

Do have a nice day.

Thankz boss for the nice exam wishes....after you na you boss ...buh dont knw how to send pm's on Nl..buh i will try...

have a fufilled day too cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
cosade:

If you truly sagged, then pull up your trouser. This is a bad habit.
Yea you are right boss..did it for a reason tho....for the belt to be seen cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tellemall:

The guy who said Shoprite is clean is lost.

Lol @ Taj. They think they're somewhere good, is the only reason why that I can see. But Nigerians tend to pose with kak. They all need a kopklap!

Hahaha @ kopklap.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Tellemall: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hahaha @ kopklap.

Drink up your shake before it clots/ freezes.

Winter on yet?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by LeSudAfricaine: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oh this thread is beyond hilarious gringringringrin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
seriously sagging aint nice at all, it doesn't make sense at all. It sends the wrong message about your personality.
Francis95:
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by cosade(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
Yea you are right boss..did it for a reason tho....for the belt to be seen cool

I have taken a look at the pictures again, I didn't see you sagging in any of the pictures. May be I don't know what you guys call sagging again, is not when the under pant shows? Is the displaying of belt called sagging too?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tellemall:

Drink up your shake before it clots/ freezes.

Winter on yet?

Yup but you know how it goes, the mornings & the evenings are the worst. South African weather is very unpredictable. Today is not bad though.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
ijebu2020:
Plenty small pikin for Nairaland these days self nawa oooo..why person pikin go dey go snap pics for supermarkets come dey put am for social media say na swagg...swagg koor swamp nii..nonsense thngs. to say I see this boy I will give him some heavy slaps to format his brain..hisss
What of grown up babes and guys wey dey snap for shoprite and fastfood joint dey upload am for instagram and facebook.na wetin op see im elders do na im copy.abeg mk una free d guy jor.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by LeSudAfricaine: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
LMAO @ swag at Shoprite of all places grin
'Giant Of Africa'gringringringrin this thread is funny can't stop laughing
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by cosade(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
Thankz boss for the nice exam wishes....after you na you boss ...buh dont knw how to send pm's on Nl..buh i will try...

have a fufilled day too cool

Click on my username "cosade" top left, to open my profile and look for:

"Send E-Mail Message To cosade"

then click on that.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by sandrahnaub(f): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
slyrone:
curse all you want it still doesn't change the fact that Igbo's are arrogant. quote me again make thunder fire you okoro
....please d world needs u to put on your thinking cap
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
dammydrumz:
seriously sagging aint nice at all, it doesn't make sense at all. It sends the wrong message about your personality.
word!
buh i only do that when i go out...i dont sag in streets shaa.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by sandrahnaub(f): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
slyrone:
curse all you want it still doesn't change the fact that Igbo's are arrogant. quote me again make thunder fire you okoro
....please d world needs u to put on your thinking cap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary / Exchange Rate As Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.