Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya (10308 Views)

How The "One North" Facade Turned To "One Nijeriya" / This Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nigeria / Yorubas should sacrifice their oil wells for one Nijeriya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
nah am not,but we want u guys to to leave our region,still u keep crying dat we dpnt u to leave
Ah. Relax
You need to sit back and enjoy awon omo Igbo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

Ah. Relax
You need to sit back and enjoy awon omo Igbo grin grin
if am to start posting d pics of yeeboes rocking yoruba cloth,I won't stop posting so ill just pass.d number of yeeboes dat speak yoruba language quatriple does dat understand igbo.so quit bitchiing nd get a life.no big deal in all this ur trash pixture

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
if am to start posting d pics of yeeboes rocking yoruba cloth,I won't stop posting so ill just pass.d number of yeeboes dat speak yoruba language quatriple does dat understand igbo.so quit bitchiing nd get a life.no big deal in all this ur trash pixture
[size=18pt]
Igbo Amaka! ! grin grin grin

Alleluia[/size]

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

[size=18pt]
Igbo Amaka! ! grin grin grin

Alleluia[/size]
hahaha,I know u are proud dat u guys are getting used nd dump.pele sogbo
Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
hahaha,I know u are proud dat u guys are getting used nd dump.pele sogbo
Ah
Don't be too quick to mention use and dump
Because use-and-cry + beg still plenty berekete grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

"Maj. Gen. Adisa kneeling down before Maj. Al-Mustapha, his far junior officer."

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

Ah
Don't be too quick to mention use and dump
Because use-and-cry + beg still plenty berekete grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

"Maj. Gen. Adisa kneeling down before Maj. Al-Mustapha, his far junior officer."
can u show me d pixture of ikebe running away dressed like a IndecentStar after wasting d life of 3million yeeboes.we used dem as manure still ur land remain unproducrive

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
can u show me d pixture of ikebe running away dressed like a IndecentStar after wasting d life of 3million yeeboes.we used dem as manure still ur land remain unproducrive
There you go ==>

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by attackgat: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:

Ignoramus! Show the picture of any Yoruba man who ever fought a war of liberation for 3 years? You people have never fought to talk of even getting to the stage of running away. All you guys do is

"Mr Hausa/Fulani! Sir my tongue is ready for today's a$$licking"
Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2016
attackgat:

Ignoramus! Show the picture of any Yoruba man who ever fought a war of liberation for 3 years? You people have never fought to talk of even getting to the stage of running away. All you guys do is

but nnamdi aizkwe nd ekueme licked hausa/fulani ass.after ikebe helped use 3million worthless life as manure nd ran to ivory coast,when he came back he went to lick hausa/fulani ass nd contested under there party,but Igbo slaves vote for there yoruba master(obasanjo) against there hero nd son ikebe.
Come 2019 you guys guys are gonna lick hausa ass under pdp platform nd u won't even win.
Yeebos dn turn hausafulani sandals,use nd dump tribe

2 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2016
attackgat:

Like this shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabimila & Agege At The Opening Ceremony Of The 64th Commonwealth Conference / Udensi: Kalu's Performance Better Than That Of T.A Orji, Ikpeazu Put Together / PDP: Between Secondus, Udeh Okoye And The Truth - Tonye Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.