Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya (10309 Views)

How The "One North" Facade Turned To "One Nijeriya" / This Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nigeria / Yorubas should sacrifice their oil wells for one Nijeriya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2016
decomaniaboss:
my brother edi too much !!! U get picture for any situation hihihi,i beg shut that guluba mouth jor !!! NA so them the talk anyhow ,no money for pocket,no food for pot,no land for their own state ,we be them landlord for their own village ...locals champions ,no future ,na only to stand for bus stop nd fight for 50naira . grin grin grin,no shame ,
Gbam.
We have already initiated Ambode into the sect of Chukwu Abiama grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 12:44am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

[size=14pt]You mean suffer-sticated. But this is our "One Nigeria" na cheesy[/size]

Sharp men like Agbaje understand the parole grin grin grin
yes oh my bloda from the palm tree roof republic.its one nigeria continue to enjoyed being used nd dump.obj used nd dump you,cause of obj you voted against ur hero ikebe or shey na ikembe.yaradua use nd dump u,gej also.

God bless one nigeria,may people from the palm tree roof republic continue to be everybody slave.sharp guy jimi agbage wan use nd dump them.everybody don turn yeeboes to toilet throw

4 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

Gbam.
They have already initiated Ambode into the sect of Chukwu Abiama grin grin
yes oh my bloda from palm tree roof republic.ambode wan use nd dumb una again.
Haha this days used menstral pad get value pass yeeboes

Cc aressa or shey na aresa what do u have to say to ur bloda's from land of d wailing sun

3 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
yes oh my bloda from the palm tree roof republic.its one nigeria continue to enjoyed being used nd dump.obj used nd dump you,cause of obj you voted against ur hero ikebe or shey na ikembe.yaradua use nd dump u,gej also.

God bless one nigeria,may people from the palm tree roof republic continue to be everybody slave.sharp guy jimi agbage wan use nd dump them.everybody don turn yeeboes to toilet throw
^^^
See frustration abeg .. . grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
yes oh my bloda from palm tree roof republic.ambode wan use nd dumb una again.
Haha this days used menstral pad get value pass yeeboes

Cc aressa or shey na aresa what do u have to say to ur bloda's from land of d wailing sun
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 12:53am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

^^^
See frustration abeg .. . grin grin
my bloda don't worry come 2019 pdp hausa nd we pdp yoruba would use nd dumb u again.
I like ur sense of humour though u nt like dat fellow Igbo 99xtr99r.if u know him tell him life is to short he should nt kill himself oh

So how is palm tree roof republic.I get one sexy babe for anambra wey I wan use nd dump.I fit show palm tree roof republic soon oh

2 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
my bloda don't worry come 2019 pdp hausa nd we pdp yoruba would use nd dumb u again.
I like ur sense of humour though u nt like dat fellow Igbo 99xtr99r.if u know him tell him life is to short he should nt kill himself oh

So how is palm tree roof republic.I get one sexy babe for anambra wey I wan use nd dump.I fit show palm tree roof republic soon oh
Fashola is dreaming of Igboland cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 12:54am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin grin grin
hahaha my bloda I no lie now.na use nd dump una dy oh.if we don tired of using okorocha we go dumb am

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 12:56am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

Fashola is dreaming of Igboland cheesy cheesy
before nko.fashola wants to contest for presidency in the future.so he is patronising u gullibo people.he knows u guys are gullible na,he to wan enjoy his share of d use nd dump tribe

This days used menstral pad get value pass people from land of crahing sun

3 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
hahaha my bloda I no lie now.na use nd dump una dy oh.if we don tired of using okorocha we go dumb am
What about the USE-and-CRY happening in this video cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 1:23am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

What about the USE-and-CRY happening in this video cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k
my bloda but he got applauded for this.u too be reasonable oh,life aint got no dublicate nd he still has lot of things to do without his life so he begged to be spared.
Do u know why army shoot u gullibo people anyhow.cause u guys keep forming stupid bravery,u think bravery is all about gra gra without back up.
Am sure u know about dat military man ikebe from land of sinking sun,dat wasted d life of 3million of his people,but after wated 3million watless Igbo life,he chickened out nd ran away dressing like a transgender bitch dat borrowed usian bolt leg.now dats d definition of a coward

4 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by lashout1: 1:29am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I don't blame quid for all those numerous pix he is posting to taunt u(in his mind) I blame the yoruba who keep forming sophisticated nd vote an igbo man into yoruba land,when you know igbo people are ungrateful bunch.wen d time come ill for another election I will urge all yoruba to vote against any Igbo dat contest in our region
"u will urge..."
like u nurse the charisma to talk 2 persons out of their political opinion.
Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 1:37am On Jun 21, 2016
lashout1:

"u will urge..."
like u nurse the charisma to talk 2 persons out of their political opinion.

till then son.since you guys wanna be ungrateful nd using d fact dat u won an election in yoruba land to spite us.ill keep advising yoruba's nt to vote or allow u contest in s.west.u guys think everything must be all about u,nd with this chidish ways,u killing urselves politically.
U seems more civil than other igbo have met here,so don't be offended by my words

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
till then son.since you guys wanna be ungrateful nd using d fact dat u won an election in yoruba land to spite us.ill keep advising yoruba's nt to vote or allow u contest in s.west.u guys think everything must be all about u,nd with this chidish ways,u killing urselves politically.
U seems more civil than other igbo have met here,so don't be offended by my words
Are you one of the wailers in this photograph ?

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by One1after: 3:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Wtf is this rubbish? Yeeboes and foolishness. What a shameless people. Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by tunde1200(m): 3:16am On Jun 21, 2016
PentiumPro:

Lagos has three senatorial districts like all others states, tell me the senatorial district with verifiable evidence that Igbos are more than 10% grin
Ashafa - West
Tinubu - Central
Yayi - East

Lagos always their targets since 1967 till moment.

2 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 21, 2016
One1after:
Wtf is this rubbish? Yeeboes and foolishness. What a shameless people. Spits

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by One1after: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry, I dont have time for your childish pics posting. You can go display your pics talent at the romance section. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 21, 2016
One1after:

Sorry, I dont have time for your childish pics posting. You can go display your pics talent at the romance section. Thanks
You will miss me too much

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by One1after: 3:27am On Jun 21, 2016
The kid above is always looking for attention on nairaland like an abandoned baby factory kid adopted by another lunatic. It seems foolishness runs in the blood of some ediot on this forum. I am ashamed of the yeeboes cos they now have nothing to do than scream Yoruba everywhere on nairaland. Inferiority complex..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 21, 2016
One1after:
The kid above is always looking for attention on nairaland like an abandoned baby factory kid adopted by another lunatic. It seems foolishness runs in the blood of some ediot on this forum. I am ashamed of the yeeboes cos they now have nothing to do than scream Yoruba everywhere on nairaland. Inferiority complex..

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by One1after: 3:34am On Jun 21, 2016
What a shameless attention seeking mofo. Smh
Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 21, 2016
One1after:
What a shameless attention seeking mofo. Smh

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by One1after: 3:40am On Jun 21, 2016
May God punish the person that destroyed your life this much, it might even be a generational curse.

2 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 21, 2016
[size=18pt]Ndi Igbo Amaka [/size]

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by xelly: 3:41am On Jun 21, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
You are truly a gworochewinmaga.

I thought you denied being igbo on the other thread. Your attache to SS has exposed you.

Am still waiting for when I'll stop seeing the attachment of SE to SS on nairaland.

Oyel thieves and landgrabbers.

Am looking for when we wil isolate NN and inform them that they are not HAUSAS.
Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by CaptainCodes(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2016
It's a Pity, a shame and ignorance, not on anybody's part, but everybody's part. Everybody I mean Africans.

Where we should unite, stand tall as one, break bones and crack skulls of Western powers "together", we continue to clamour for division.

United Nations of Africa. Currency measured in hard substance, not printed paper?

We survived with cowries, why can't we continue. Unite as one. Oh' shame indeed.

A shame, truly a shame on the black continent.

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 21, 2016
CaptainCodes:
It's a Pity, a shame and ignorance, not on anybody's part, but everybody's part. Everybody I mean Africans.

Where we should unite, stand tall as one, break bones and crack skulls of Western powers "together", we continue to clamour for division.

A shame, truly a shame on the black continent.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by project8(m): 5:49am On Jun 21, 2016
op d joke is on u..no wonder dangote refused to build refinery on ur land,no wonder most of d oil majors have their headquarters spread all over lagos.nobdy wants to risk his investment in ss and se.so which industry or development are u talkn abt? ur brodas find it more comfortable to build industries on yoruba land than ur overhipped ss and se.abeg wakeup

1 Like

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Adeoba10(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2016
PentiumPro:

and the coward died , draped and buried in a Nigeria flag after contesting for political position in Nigeria while perishing millions of your fathers and mothers in a senseless ego war.
Buhahahahaha... #FATALITY
Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

Are you one of the wailers in this photograph ?
nah am not,but we want u guys to to leave our region,still u keep crying dat we dpnt u to leave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen / No Plan To Remove Subsidy Now - Federal Government Insists / FG Committed To Take-off Of Kano Inland Dry Port – ICRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.