Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya (10283 Views)

How The "One North" Facade Turned To "One Nijeriya" / This Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nigeria / Yorubas should sacrifice their oil wells for one Nijeriya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by GworoChewinMaga: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Two missionaries found themselves lost in the deep wilderness of Africa. As they staggered along trying to find their way to their mission post they saw in the shadows of the thick savanah grass what appeared to be a huge lion. Being warned earlier of the dangers of man-eating lions back in their base in England, the Missionaries were struck at what to do next. Then one of the missionaries wiped out a pair of running shoes and started wearing it. The other missionary looked amazed and said "that won't help things" as lions could quickly outpace a man with two quick leaps. The missionary now cladding a pair of Nike running shoes replied; " As long as I can outrun you, then the lion will go for you".

While the SE/SS are beginning to set a course independent of any future Nigeria, the Yorubas are more than prepared to defend this scam of a nation.

As they plunge themselves deeper in debt and look more to the central govt for bailouts, the SE is making huge strands in economic independence and building their industrial capacities.

The Igbos and SS people now understand (all thanks to Akpabio for showing that true develoment can come to the Niger Delta), that charity begins at home. They are slowly industrializing and weaning themselves off Federal Govt handouts and when they don't need FG to manage their affairs what respect can an alien occupying govt offer?

Yorubas should go back to their proud roots of stoic independence for your arch enemies in the better south are currently outshining you on all indices.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
another imbecilic Igbo suffering from Yoruba phobia,what's your business with the Yorubas,how are Yorubas defending one Nigeria,must they join you to seek secession before you achieve your Biafra,are they holding the key to your freedom,since you've the South South backing you then move on.
mumu you've made the Yorubas your arch enemy not the other way around,in whatever areas you're currently outshining the Yorubas please keep it up.
may god deliver you from this madness.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Kestolovee95(f): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
They'll call the Op an ipob. They even call Dayo Adedayo an ipob for writing a "yoruba reawakening" letter to Thieefnubu!
please where is that frog in boiling pot picture. grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
You are truly a gworochewinmaga.

I thought you denied being igbo on the other thread. Your attache to SS has exposed you.

Am still waiting for when I'll stop seeing the attachment of SE to SS on nairaland.

Oyel thieves and landgrabbers.

11 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
hagmond1:
another imbecilic Igbo suffering from Yoruba phobia,what's your business with the Yorubas,how are Yorubas defending one Nigeria,must they join you to seek secession before you achieve your Biafra,are they holding the key to your freedom,since you've the South South backing you then move on.
mumu you've made the Yorubas your arch enemy not the other way around,in whatever areas you're currently outshining the Yorubas please keep it up.
may god deliver you from this madness.
Why the matter dey pain you like this ? cheesy

23 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Why the matter dey pain you like this ? cheesy
how am I pained,yeebos are the one in chain seeking for freedom,are Yorubas the only tribe in Nigeria,they must really hold the keys to your freedom,please go let's see If you can leave,you know Fulani soldiers are waiting for you on Onitsha head bridge to reap another 3million more souls.

6 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
hagmond1:
how am I pained,yeebos are the one in chain seeking for freedom,are Yorubas the only tribe in Nigeria,they must really hold the keys to your freedom,please go let's see If you can leave,you know Fulani soldiers are waiting for you on Onitsha head bridge
Now I understand grin grin

Just like this brave Yoruba Oladipo Diya was begging his Fulani master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

16 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Now I understand grin grin

Just like this brave Yoruba Oladipo Diya was begging his Fulani master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k
just like ojuiku ran away after sacrificing 3million useless and gullibo souls.

24 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
hagmond1:
just like ojuiku ran away after sacrificing 3million useless and gullibo souls.
Ahhhhh

Just like these brave Fulani and Yoruba soldiers were rushing to worship the coffin of the great Ikemba

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by PentiumPro(f): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Ahhhhh

Just like these brave Fulani and Yoruba soldiers were rushing to worship the coffin of the great Ikemba

and the coward died , draped and buried in a Nigeria flag after contesting for political position in Nigeria while perishing millions of your fathers and mothers in a senseless ego war.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

and the coward died , draped and buried in a Nigeria flag after contesting for political position in Nigeria while perishing millions of your fathers and mothers in a senseless ego war.
Good insight.
That is how Lagos became no mans land and over 50% Igbo grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Ahhhhh

6 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Ahhhhh

ikebe died a senile old Nigerian, a Biafra warlord died a Nigerian, what can surmount that height of shame,even his corpse is still in rigor from such blatant disgrace

11 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by PentiumPro(f): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Good insight.
That is how Lagos became no mans land and over 50% Igbo grin grin

Lagos has three senatorial districts like all others states, tell me the senatorial district with verifiable evidence that Igbos are more than 10% grin
Ashafa - West
Tinubu - Central
Yayi - East

11 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

Lagos has three senatorial districts like all others states, tell me the senatorial district with verifiable evidence that Igbos are more than 10% grin
Ashafa - West
Tinubu - Central
Yayi - East
^^ Ok.
This is how you console yourself
You will soon begin to beg both Fulani and Igbo masters gabadaya grin grin

12 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by PentiumPro(f): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

^^ Ok.
This is how you console yourself
You will soon begin to beg both Fulani and Igbo masters gabadaya grin grin

Ok. For your phantom 50% population, that is a huge achievement, while the Yorubas with less than 20 have every other political post and control every level of governance and political establishment of the state grin
The joke is in you cheesy

13 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

Ok. For your phantom 50% population, that is a huge achievement, while the Yorubas with less than 20 have every other political post and control every level of governance and political establishment of the state grin
The joke is in you cheesy

Yeah right

8 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by PentiumPro(f): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Yeah right

The easiest way to get a group of people high on emotion is to massage their ego. grin

13 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

The easiest way to get a group of people high on emotion is to massage their ego. grin
Yes like massaging Fashola's ego here

10 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Yeah right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by PentiumPro(f): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Your brain is not properly developed, you bore me with these endless meaningless pictures grin
Fashola or Ambode wearing your thick aposhe dressing is nothing but trying to massage your ego grin

16 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

Your brain is not properly developed, you bore me with these endless meaningless pictures grin
Fashola or Ambode wearing your thick aposhe dressing is nothing but trying to massage your ego grin
Like these your friends begging for Igbo votes in Yorubaland

aposhe = akwa oche

[Let me be teaching you Igbo small small wink wink]

13 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by PentiumPro(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

Like these your friends begging for Igbo votes in Yorubaland
aposhe = akwa oche
Lmao keep scouting for pictures all over Internet for people wearing your native dressing to make your head swell like garri ijebu.
Don't worry, you will see them again in that in 2019, that is if you have not all been chased away to your new country grin

13 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by PentiumPro(f): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lolz
quid, so you need to log out and log in with your other monikers to like your meaningless picture comments grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
PentiumPro:
Lolz
quid, so you need to log out and log in with your other monikers to like your meaningless picture comments grin cheesy
LMAO
Sweetie kiss kiss kiss
People like my picture comments precisely because they are MEANINGFUL grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

Lmao keep scouting for pictures all over Internet for people wearing your native dressing to make your head swell like garri ijebu.
Don't worry, you will see them again in that in 2019, that is if you have not all been chased away to your new country grin
Will you miss me when I go to my new country?

3 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by iamDiabolic(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
PentiumPro:
Lolz
I don't blame quid for all those numerous pix he is posting to taunt u(in his mind) I blame the yoruba who keep forming sophisticated nd vote an igbo man into yoruba land,when you know igbo people are ungrateful bunch.wen d time come ill for another election I will urge all yoruba to vote against any Igbo dat contest in our region

3 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I don't blame quid for all those numerous pix he is posting to taunt u(in his mind) I blame the yoruba who keep forming sophisticated nd vote an igbo man into yoruba land,when you know igbo people are ungrateful bunch.wen d time come ill for another election I will urge all yoruba to vote against any Igbo dat contest in our region
[size=14pt]You mean suffer-sticated. But this is our "One Nigeria" na cheesy[/size]

Sharp men like Agbaje understand the parole grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by decomaniaboss(f): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Kestolovee95:
They'll call the Op an ipob. They even call Dayo Adedayo an ipob for writing a "yoruba reawakening" letter to Thieefnubu!
please where is that frog in boiling pot picture. grin grin grin
jesu !!! You too much ,i the hail sir !!!! Tell them grin grin
Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by decomaniaboss(f): 12:28am On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

my brother edi too much !!! U get picture for any situation hihihi,i beg shut that guluba mouth jor !!! NA so them the talk anyhow ,no money for pocket,no food for pot,no land for their own state ,we be them landlord for their own village ...locals champions ,no future ,na only to stand for bus stop nd fight for 50naira . grin grin grin,no shame ,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya by MistadeRegal(m): 12:33am On Jun 21, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Two missionaries found themselves lost in the deep wilderness of Africa. As they staggered along trying to find their way to their mission post they saw in the shadows of the thick savanah grass what appeared to be a huge lion. Being warned earlier of the dangers of man-eating lions back in their base in England, the Missionaries were struck at what to do next. Then one of the missionaries wiped out a pair of running shoes and started wearing it. The other missionary looked amazed and said "that won't help things" as lions could quickly outpace a man with two quick leaps. The missionary now cladding a pair of Nike running shoes replied; " As long as I can outrun you, then the lion will go for you".

While the SE/SS are beginning to set a course independent of any future Nigeria, the Yorubas are more than prepared to defend this scam of a nation.

As they plunge themselves deeper in debt and look more to the central govt for bailouts, the SE is making huge strands in economic independence and building their industrial capacities.

The Igbos and SS people now understand (all thanks to Akpabio for showing that true develoment can come to the Niger Delta), that charity begins at home. They are slowly industrializing and weaning themselves off Federal Govt handouts and when they don't need FG to manage their affairs what respect can an alien occupying govt offer?

Yorubas should go back to their proud roots of stoic independence for your arch enemies in the better south are currently outshining you on all indices.

Senseless post. Only the story is funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader / Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 22.79% As Food Prices Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.